Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
poor geet... fell ill coz maan shouted at her...
plz cont soon...
thnx 4 d pm..
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey

Nice update!!!!!!!

Uff Geet got fever...........bechaari.........
Raji thought of bursting at Geet instead got blown away...........
amazing update!!!!!!!!!

Maan was good so was Rajji and Nakul.........

Oh coz of fever, Maan cluld make Geet to stay near him...........amazing............
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Part 21

All the time when he was talking to Brij he held Geet in his arms, she was in deep sleep, the medicines were healing her, she was sweating and her temperature was down;

he kept on wiping the sweat with a napkin; after a well 2 hours she moved and slightly opened her eyes, she looked at him as if dreaming and smiled and drifted back to sleep;

he was happy to see her smile and held her tighter; though he was not seated in a comfortable position and his shirt was all soaked with her sweat,

he did not feel like moving fro her; he did not as much as tried to use his laptop to catch on any work, his cell was vibrating and every time seeing the caller he ended the call,

he did not want to leave her or disturb her, she will wake anytime and he was sure once she realizes that he is not her dream she will jerk away to the farthest corner.

It was about 12 noon and Rajji would come any time, he kissed her cheek and tightened his grip on her, thinking God knows when will I get to hold her this close again,

he knew that she was not conscious of his presence and it was wrong to hold her in such intimate position without her knowledge still he did what he should not do.

He traced his fingers on her lips itching to feel them against his own; she blushed in her sleep, making him more restless, he was not able to control any more he moved his face closer to hers, he was just a millimeter away from those petals when she opened her eyes,

she looked directly in his eyes and kept on looking, he traced his finger on her cheek, she knitted her brows and as his fingers neared her lips she jerked

G: AAP

And pushed him as hard as possible

He knew this would happen and just smiled

M: how are you feeling now?

G; what are you doing here in my room?

M: nursing you?

G; nursing (she looked at her surroundings, as if taking in the
details) where am I?

M: in the apartment

G: which apartment?

M: you seem to have forgotten, you came here yesterday with
Rajji

G: (suddenly remembering) oh yes, I just forgot, what are you doing here?

M: I told you nursing you?

G: me? Why do I need nursing?

M: you were having high fever

G: me!! Oh!! Where's Didi?

M: office, first day

G: why are you here? Don't you have office (then she remembered how rudely he behaved with her) OH! Sorry sir, I am in no capacity to question you, but may I please know what are you doing here in your secretary's apartment that to alone?

M (rubbing his head): I am not at my secretary's apartment; I am at my best friend's apartment helping her to take care of her sister when she needs to attend her first day at office

G: thank you so much, now that I am alright you may please leave

M: how very discourteous?

G: same to you, now leave

M: am not going any where till Rajji comes

G: ok as you wish, but leave my room, you can wait for her in the living room.

M: ok (he leaves)

G (covers her face with her hands)

M (comes with a bowl of cereal): eat this, you need to take a medicine and doc said you should eat before taking it

G: I am capable of taking care of myself, you need not worry

M: as you say (turns to leave)

G tries to stand as she needed to use the washroom; she also needed s shower as her clothed were drenched with sweat, she stumbles due to weakness and before she could fall M holds her. She looked at him and tried to pull away but this time he was prepared he tightened his grip and pulled her closer.

M: Geet I am sorry for last night

G: its ok, I was wrong, I am in no position to ask you ant ting or explain anything. Now I very well know my position (she was almost in tears)

M: you do not know anything, Geet, I cannot live without you (she looked at him with surprised eyes) I missed you when I was back, I wanted to talk to you, but you left and you did not even tell me. (She lowered her eyes and tried to pull away, he pulled her closer) Geet look at me (he cupped her face and sealed her lips with his, she was stunned by his action, she did not react not he expected her to, he simply pressed his to hers and nothing else, then he lifted his face and pulled her hand and kept her palm on his heart) this is your position Geet, in my heart.

Before she could say anything or react doorbell rang

pls comment

office office much later, at present this eventful day continues

silent readers pls hit the like button it takes just a second

I hope you all like it please hit  the LIKE BUTTON if so
and please leave COMMENTS
part 22 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/41255364Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lovely part..........loved it!!!

Beautiful update!!!

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwwwwww
maan told her tht she is his life sooooooo sweetlyyyyyyyy
luved ittttttttttt
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it but why does the doorbell ring at the wrong time only couldnt it ring after 5 minutes oh god now will have to wait till rajji leaves for office or no one is there
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Damn door bell ko bhi abhi hi bajna tha..... U r bad....lol...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i loveddddddddddddddddddddddd this update..................
in a very simple manner he explained her his position in his life.............
ab kaun si gadhi aa gayi aise romantic moment ko disturb karne ke liye............
hey r u going to update the other 2 ff as well..............i am eagerly waiting for dev's punishment
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
[thanks shruti....................... u start doing your job................ updating all ffs.................hmmmmmmmmmm  thanks ..................

loved it๐Ÿ‘
Jador thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update, please continue soon!