New FF..Yeh Mohabbat..updated..LAST part-pg 57!!

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
  Hey all...hope u guyz are fine...Well i never knew i can write an FF.but after joining this forum and reading some excellent stories here i hav got inspired and thought to write one...hope u guyz like it...😳
Character sketch:...

Dutta Sriram Patil...  A fun loving guy and a casanova...but a true gentleman...
Nakusha Mehra... An independant girl...
Riya Singh... Nakku's best friend...
Viraj Oberoi... Nakku's friend...
Baji Sriram Patil...Dutta's younger Brother...
Kalawati... Leelawati...Roopwati... Dutta's sisters...

Ganpath Mehra...Nakusha's father...

Babi Mehra... Nakusha's mother...

Nihal Mehra aka Sethji... Nakusha's younger brother...

Ayi Saheb... Dutta's Mother...

...Yeh Mohabbat...  

Part one:

A girl is walking through the deserted road in the midnight...she is alone,,,,only surrounded by trees frm both the sides...

She is walking alone scared. There was no noise but only silence...the silence was very frightening...it was as if the world has died...leaving her alone...

She was feeling as if some1 is following her. She turns around. Sees no1...then she starts walking fast...soon her speed increases and she begins running. She runs and finds a place to hide...She hides there and starts breathing fast...She was out of breath...sweating and shivering...she feels someone standing back of her. She turns to see...trrrnnnggg..her alarm rings and she wakes up in a jerk...scared...she luks around and then realises it was a dream .a nightmare...She wipes her sweat on the forehead. Gets out of her bed...Moves the curtains of her room and feels the warmth of sun rays fall on her...Then she goes into the bathroom to fresh up and comes back dressed in her jogging suit..She is wearing a red jogging suit and her hair is tied up in pony...she goes off to jogging...She has this habit of giving a warm smile to everyone in the jogging park...after jogging for 30 mins she comes and stands in front of a huge sea...this is the place where she is find most...whether she is angry...depressed...scared...confused...happy...watever the emotion be...she always comes here for peace...she just loves to sit on the rock and luk at the sea and listen to the splashing of waves...Today also she was doing the same thng...standing in front of the sea and feeling the cool breeze and watching the waves play...

Just then she hears a voice calling her name...Nakusha...

She turns around to see its her best frnd Riya...Nakusha and Riya are best frnds,,,,more like sisters...But Riya is a bit dumb...so Nakku always helps her...lol..

Riya comes near Nakusha and stands beside her...then she asks her...how do u always be here b4 me...to which Nakku smiles and answers coz I always start b4 u...

Riya: ya r8...y r u standing here .Any problem.???

Nakku: nope...u know I always stand here...just to feel the sea...

Riya: ya I know u always do this but today u seem different...Babi...aunty was saying u didn't even say anythng to them b4 coming for a jog...

Nakku: oh I forgot...was a bit scared...

Riya: scared??? and u??? of wat???

Nakku: I had a nightmare...so was a bit scared...

Riya: oh these nightmares always scare u don't worry they wont be true...

Nakku: we call them nightmares coz they r scary...u dumbo..and she laughs...

Riya: I know...i know. was just trying to make u feel better and see ur laughing...

Nakku: Ok now we gotta go...we hav talked a, lot...will get late...so i'll come and pick u up...be ready as I don't wanna be late...Saying this she hugs Riya and they both go away...

Scene shifts to Mehra house...

Nakusha comes in and screams gud morning everyone...

Babi luks at her and says gud morning...where hav u been...for this much time...

Nakku: Oh I was talking to Riya...and u know how she is...once she starts talking...

Babi and Nakku say together.: she never stops...and they both laugh...

Then Nakku goes to her father...who is sitting on the sofa reading newspaper...she hugs him frm behind and says gud morning Papa...

Ganpath: gudmorning beta...how's  my princess,,,,,

Nakku: I am all fine...wats in the news...???.

Ganpath: Ahh nothng interesting...the stock market is not going up nor its going down,,,,,its stable...

Nakku: oh sounds gud...ok Papa...i gotta get ready...getting late...and she goes to her room and gets ready...she wears a white knee length dress...and her hair is open...

Nakusha Mehra...is the daughter of the rich business man Ganpath Mehra...she is her daddy's daughter...but she is even close to her mother...

She has a young brother Nihal Mehra...but everyone in the house calls him Sethji. lovingly...

Even though she is rich and can spend her life spending her dad's wealth but she is independent...She has done her MBA...frm London and has her own business which she started with her frnds...its successful and she is known as Nakusha Mehra...a business woman rather than being known as Nakusha Mehra,,, Ganpath Mehra's daughter...

Hope u guyz like it...😳

Plz press the LIKE button and leave ur comments...😳

~PM List Updated on Page 11~

Index for my FF...(thanx for the idea Yuvi...😆)

Chapter 1 -  Page 1

Chapter 2  - Page 3

Chapter 3  Page 5

Chapter 4 - Page 8

Chapter 5 -  Page 11

Chapter 6 - Page 13

Chapter 7 - Page 21

Chapter 8 - Page 24

Chapter 9 - Page 27

Chapter 10 - Page 29

Chapter 11 -Page 34

Chapter 12 - Page 35

Chapter 13 - Page 37

Chapter 14 - Page 39

Chapter 15 - Page 41

Chapter 16 - Page 46

Chapter 17 - Page 51

Chapter 18 - Page 53

Chapter 19 - Page 56

Chapter 20 LAST - Page 57

Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow very well written and a perfect beginning.Looking forward to next part.Edited by aarathikb - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved

Edited;
Hey Bush *Hugs* Seee i read and commented before your PM 😆
Congrats for the FF... And it's great... Haila the start got me scared.. But hmm it was a dream thank god *pheww*
Aww Nakku and Riya reminds me of Nakku and Sana lool from EA.. 😆 ..So they are bestfriend.. Great.... Haila they are rich😲 Arre Vahh... Ganpat tussi great ho😆.. Now this Ganpat reminds me of Onu's dad in Tere Liye, well he plays that role himself...
Awww she's daddy's princess😳 Sooo sweeeet 😳 ... Ohhh Wow... London Returned and She has her own business.. Arre Vaah... kya baat hain😃...So Nakku is successful😃 And im happy she's independanttt 👏Jaldi se Dutta ko introduce kar... Oh n Baajiiii .. how can i forget bout him lool 😆

Greatttt start... Love it.. Don't forget to PM me everytime u update lool overwise my chappals are ready😉 ... Continue sooooon😳 
And now another FF added to my fav ff list! 😆
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Gr8 start................introduction of Naku..............so, sh is a indepedentt girl having her own business.....................nd Dutta a casanova.............C'mon yaar bring Dutta in 2 the picture.......Already missing him.................See even Nakku is mising him.............so she is seeing nightmares...................

Updt sooooooooooooon..........plz add me 2 ur PM list................
Waiting eeeeeagerlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Edited by ushankitvc - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Good going bushy...carry on soon..dutta cassanova..hailaa..hadd kar di!!!..waise dutta real life mein bhi thoda bahut to cassanova hoga hi..he looks too good to not be one...hai na!!!!

plz..pm..me..
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sophia21

Reserved

Edited;
Hey Bush *Hugs* Seee i read and commented before your PM 😆
Congrats for the FF... And it's great... Haila the start got me scared.. But hmm it was a dream thank god *pheww*
Aww Nakku and Riya reminds me of Nakku and Sana lool from EA.. 😆 ..So they are bestfriend.. Great.... Haila they are rich😲 Arre Vahh... Ganpat tussi great ho😆.. Now this Ganpat reminds me of Onu's dad in Tere Liye, well he plays that role himself...
Awww she's daddy's princess😳 Sooo sweeeet 😳 ... Ohhh Wow... London Returned and She has her own business.. Arre Vaah... kya baat hain😃...So Nakku is successful😃 And im happy she's independanttt 👏Jaldi se Dutta ko introduce kar... Oh n Baajiiii .. how can i forget bout him lool 😆

Greatttt start... Love it.. Don't forget to PM me everytime u update lool overwise my chappals are ready😉 ... Continue sooooon😳 
And now another FF added to my fav ff list! 😆

*Hugz back*
Glad u liked it...i was woried whether anyone wud like it or not...yh they r rich...and in this FF no one's poor lol......Hav patience...Dutat will come.....😆
I will pm u.....as i dont want ur chapals😆
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Good going bushy...carry on soon..dutta cassanova..hailaa..hadd kar di!!!..waise dutta real life mein bhi thoda bahut to cassanova hoga hi..he looks too good to not be one...hai na!!!!

plz..pm..me..

Aww thanx Shilp......yh he is a casanova but trust me u will like him.....😉......yh i will add u to the Pm list😃
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice beginning...hmm dutta a casanova..suppose he wil fall for naku...lol
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

nice beginning...hmm dutta a casanova..suppose he wil fall for naku...lol

Thanx for appreciating Yuvi.......well u hav to wait and watch...hope u like it😳
--khushi-- thumbnail
pahle to a lotsssssss of chappals n thanks for not pming😡..................
U started ur FF n even dunno bother to tell it.......................
gud thats called frnds....................................

now comes to FF............................A biggggg hug🤗 to U for starting ur FF
 gud dear.......................... nice start................................
n thank GOD Ganpat is a good father in ur FF........................... Hope he will be positive later on also............................ wow Nakkusha is a business woman......................
keep writing sweetheart.......................... waiting for next part.......................
and dunno froget to pm next time............................. if u want my please
then PLZ PLZ PLZ.................................