Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
To say tat ur update was Amazin, fantastic, fabulous, superb, beautiful, awsome etc etc etc... Would b an undrstatement! U r jst a Wondergal. "Emotions" which can only b felt u hv ability to pen them down flawlessly. I m simply amazd by ths update, d depth of love, trust, longing all togethr so beautifuly expressd. Maan manaofyin geet in his own style while displayin dominancy was breathtakin Thanx 4 sharing ths wondrful ff wit us n thanx 4 takin so much effort 4 us to give such an extremely long update n m NOT complaing abt its length infact i was heartly enjoyin. Wel said abt values of life. Plz cont asap.Edited by chubzy - 13 years ago
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for such a long update, it was tooooooo good.... 🤗

I am Speechless, it was just awesome.. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Glad that Su knows Adi loves her, he is too sweet, he saved her but got hurt big time himself...

Su, Yash, and Adi, love Chief more than anything, they are very loyal to their chief that they actually were going to cry... But Chief had to survive his life is made to be with Geet, and he had to survive, because he had promised her he would come back..

Loved Chief's monolgue, and how the only pain he could feel was seeing Geet lifeless, he didn't have it in him to put the saline on her so he called Su... And he wants to get rid of the feelings that Geet is making him feel, but he knows he can't stay without her either... !!

Poor Geet she has begun to accept her feelings for him, she was waiting fro him to talk no matter what the conversation she wanted him, she loves her new feelings 😳, whereas Chief was trying to distance these feelings from him....

Hate Su, she was really rude to Geet, i hate the way she treats her, and Chief made the food himself for Geet, but she wanted him to come to her room...!!

😲
😲
😲
Chief actually slaps her 😲..... because of that Su 😡 
Poor Geet she had just accepted her feelings for him and he she waited for him like mad, and he slapped her 😭 

But he was very hurt with this act of this, he hated himself for raising his hand on her..!! He tried to foregt everything by getting drunk, but that just increased the need of going back to her 😳

Chief manaofied Geet in his own way 😉, i'm happy he went to her, adn he understands her feelings as well, but he is DRUNK!!

Geet fully trusts him, because she knows him very well now, i wish she saw his face...

Wonder what is going to happen the next day, Chief ended up meeting her even though he said he wouldn't and he might end up hurting Geet again...

Thanks for the pm..
Lokking forward to the next update, can't wait to read on... xxx

funnymonkey thumbnail
OMG you captured each person's feeligns so well!
Su and Aadi next happenin couples?? 😆😆😆
Maan slapped Geet tht was 😲😲😲
But omg i didn't expect for them to get close at the end
She trusts him..
So what Geet doesn't want to go home anymore?? 😆😆😆
She would rather stay in that room just to see Maan..
I wonder what Dev is doing..are you goign to do a POV of Dev??? I would love to know what he is thinking or doing to find Geet...😳
Update soon!
mitzi11 thumbnail
so love in the air let see what in store for Maaneet love life fabulous pls cont soon
sweet cherry thumbnail
Loved da update
Do continue
It was amazing
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...... I can't tell how much i loved it..... Sorry i m spellbounded ryt now.
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing!

truly awesome!

beautifully written!

i m speechless!

continue soon!
febinyusuff thumbnail
awesome dear .. awesome......................................

Loved the Geet-Maan convo... now waiting for the next update.....
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This was fantastic...beyond brilliant!!! Loved it to death! You did a fantastic job!! You're an amazing writer!! This was so good, I could hardly breathe at the end! I love how he comes to her and stops her crying!!! She trusts him...so chweet!! Loved it and excited for the next part!!!!
zerro thumbnail
u touched my soul by this piece of art.it is not just a part of ur fiction,it is a painting in itself.nobody,NOBODY can write like u.u always make my day with these beautiful updates,but this one was like u put me in a world of wishful dreams.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏no number of smileys can sufice the apreciation u DESERVE.all i want 2 say is plssssssssss keep  it up.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏