Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey great work love this maan and geet but make them together i mean like make them confess there love already but keep up the good work really apreciatedโญ๏ธ
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
loved it....... it was awesome
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
this time I m completely SPEECHLESS
I really don't know wat to say or type
ok I will try to pen down wat I felt after reading it
lets start from starting.........................
was wondering how did chief escaped but the way u showed was totally unexpected n ofcourse much worthy as u wrote earlier for chief "death n I were pronounced together".....it fully jstify the dialogue๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I have one lil confusion su loves aadi though she is unaware of it but why did she behaved rudely with geet wen they kidnapped her again?????
it was so thrilling that I actually visvualised the whloe thing
now the most awaited part..........
both were desperate to talk to each other but chief's duty n geet's ego.......but love always finds its ways n so it did
poor geet ek jhalak ke liye thappad khana pada๐Ÿ˜†
but really loved the last part
I really can't explain wat I was feeling reading that part but it was extraordinarily amazing
the way he pacified her seems like he owned her...awww that was so cute๐Ÿ˜
just loved it
though I was speechless I still wrote a lot...hah me n my talking habit๐Ÿ˜†
do keep writing just can't stop reading it again n again

Edited by shining_moon - 13 years ago
heycookie thumbnail

Soooooo nice
Love it
Downhill thumbnail

hiiii reet๐Ÿ˜›

thanks for the sweet reply to my comment....infact its u who made me blush now..............๐Ÿ˜ณ

u always surpass our expectations with the creativity and narration skill of urs...........๐Ÿ‘

i seriously want u to consider writing as a profession...and mark my words ur books will sell as hot cakes.....they will be literally flying off the book shelves................u do have loads of potential...sweety๐Ÿ˜ƒ

IF ppl shud include some more buttons below each post...

LOVE, DROOL..................๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i am speechless,breathless and basically hyperventilating๐Ÿ˜†

is it the character sketch, or the plot or the updates, or the writer, or the intensity that makes me blabber lose my senses after reading each explosive update........๐Ÿ‘

i guess its the combination of all..........

each and every part of the update had its significance....the continuation was superbbbbbbbb..โญ๏ธ

the way u portray both of them completely obsessed with other's thoughts....oblivious to the world around them....makes me visualize each scene of urs.........and thats somethng very difficult for a writer to do...unless the writer is of brilliant calibre..๐Ÿ‘

the SLAP, maan getting DRUNK........and then the brief romantic moments๐Ÿ˜ณ shared by them........simply floored me ................

u simply bewitch and keep us enchanted with ur mindnumbing and mesmerising updates......๐Ÿ‘

choice of songs is also so beautiful, apt and fabulous with wonderful lyrics.......

the best part of ur FF...so many fantastic  monologues....little talking between them....yet conveying all their emotions, feelings, through their eyes, expressions and  silence...silence is indeed golden...............โญ๏ธ

the little part of advice/message tht you gave amidst ur update was simply superbbbbbbbbbbb and apt......

i am literally falling short of words........coz words wont be able to describe the happiness and the feeling of daze that i feel after i read ur updates..........simply mindblowing..........๐Ÿ‘

it often surprises me how can someone maintain the same intensity, passion consistently  everytime u write...coz it requires lot of thinking, imagining, efforts, time and energy...

and its always a delight  to see u getting so many wonderful comments from so many readers........... so i read ur updates and the comments given by ur readers.........and that just practically makes my day..........as if its me who is getting all the adulation....

hats off to u๐Ÿ‘

and one more thing 

today i wud really like to thank u  for taking so much pains to give us such delightful, fabulous updates......

i guess i can go  all ga ga over u and ur writing the whole day...

i will spare some space and comments for others...........๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

love u and ur ff๐Ÿ˜›

keep writing

god bless you

reva๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Dreamy_Mystique - 13 years ago
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved adi the way he saved su๐Ÿ˜Š.......at last su cried for adi......the way adi said trying knowing while she was crying was awesome....loved their love for each other......how they trusted chief and r grateful to him๐Ÿ‘.......the back ground music made the scene more effective๐Ÿ˜......when adi addressed them as soldiers i felt there must be a strong reason for them to be like this covered๐Ÿ˜ญ......(reet i like the way u explained abt importance of life......seriously it moved me๐Ÿ‘).....i felt sad when chief was feeling helpless๐Ÿ˜ญ.......he cant go away from his feelings nor he can accept them......oh my god chief cooked every time for geet โ˜บ๏ธ.....how sweet....but was sad when he slapped her๐Ÿ˜ญ......for that scene hate su๐Ÿ˜ก.....she is the one who deserves slap not geet.......loved the way he was hurt when he slapped her๐Ÿ˜‰....at last the romantic part......they r opening their feelings closely.......i loved the way he possessed her.....i loved their conversation......abt love....trust....feelings........last line was awesome until u stop crying he is crazily in love with her...........todays update on a whole is breathtaking update sweety............anyways reet update soon........cant wait to read more......actually i cant wait till tomorrow but i dont have any other option..........anyways honey love u.....plzzzzz plzzzzz plzzzzzz update soon๐Ÿค— Edited by maanmishti - 13 years ago
esheena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hawwwwwwwwww wat u did to me i m fainting im fainting i faint *thud* lol i m totally  speechless  wat u did to me whole day i just crave 4r ur update ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just lovedit!!!!!
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

U compelled me to switch on my pc and write a response coz writing my heart out using my phone seemed to be impossible.๐Ÿ˜‰

Now it is my turn to be at loss, complete loss. Ur response overwhelmed me.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Did u seriously miss me, omg'..๐Ÿค—

What should I say, I don't know''., m 2 happy to voice my feelings.๐Ÿ˜Š

i was being so skeptical while writing my last response, tht hw r going to tk it๐Ÿ˜•, wht if u felt i was dissatisfied wid ur wrk๐Ÿ˜ญ. i just loved ur reponse, dont know hw many tyms did i read it, again n again๐Ÿ˜ณ

My exams did go very well, thanks 4 d wishes, wud surely tell u my result when it dawns upon.๐Ÿ˜†

Must tell u one thing reet, why do become a nervous wreck while putting up an update.๐Ÿ˜• I m sure every one out here loves ur FF,  n v r always honest while responding back. U know wen I read it in d beginning tht u r ready for gaalis n stuff, I wonder after finishing, where d hell did u feel tht u r going wrong. Ur FF goes according to ur wish, thts d best part.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So stop over exerting n panicking tht u might not be able to meet d raised standards.๐Ÿ˜†

Coming to tis update, simply superb!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—

Were u lyk awake d whole night spending it on IF'''.๐Ÿ˜‰

Every single emotion, d monologues every single thing just stood out.โค๏ธ

Although my fav was wen u went little out of track and talked abt preciousness of life, can't agree more with anything else.

N yes hw can I 4get LOVE TO SEE U CRY part, it hit me like nothing else.๐Ÿ˜Š

Love to see u cry by Enrique is my fav song(I hate to hear it coz its so painful, beautifully painful. U know thts d thing wid me, running away from emotions coz they affect me really strangely. That's why my life involves 99% fiction, now I sound weird n cynical, nhi'๐Ÿ˜ณ)

M desperately waiting 4 d next part n witness more battles with emotions.

Tk care

With luv

Sarita๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sarita21992 - 13 years ago
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
out of world reet....as aweome as always
loved it to core....keep rocking.