!! Bandini PROMOS #2 !!

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Here after all promos for the show Bandini are to be posted in this thread.
Any thread opened for promo will be thrashed.
Please read the following carefully. 

Please post any updates/links/ discussion regarding promos in this thread only. No other thread on promo or to discuss any aspect regarding promos will be allowed and will be trashed.

Its highly appreciated, whoever posting the promo updates send a PM either to ammoos or soap-critic with a mention of the page number you have updated the latest promo. So that we can update the page number as soon as we come online and will be easy for everyone to catch up with it.

Please do not post any comments after the scene which is shown in the promo is aired and no more comments are allowed until next promo is aired and updated.

From now onwards all news about upcoming tracks and alerts, from any news channel or anyother sources are to be posted here in this thread.

Articles can be posted as separate threads
    but not any news that you read /saw somewhere.

They are to be posted here only.

Any topics opened for this purpose will be moved here without any notification

We have tried to make it as simple as possible and hope you all got it clear. Feel free to PM me any doubts regarding thisπŸ˜ƒ

Please PM ammoos or soap-critic when you update any news.

Happy discussingπŸ˜ƒ

Link to the previous Thread

Links to all the promos so far😳

September 2010

stars

August 2010

stars

July 2010

stars

June 2010 

stars

May 2010

stars

April 2010

stars

stars

stars

stars

Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PROMOS 2009

stars

stars

stars

stars

stars

stars

10th June  NEW PROMO  

stars

stars

stars
Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Sjkn on ibn 7 said in today's programme that from sept onwards bandini would take a new turn it is rumoured..the story would show santu's kids instead of subhi kids who were shown so far and the generation of subhadra's kids would be phased out by being shown to have left the house for whatever reasons..lots of new characters and tracks were being introduced and the creative team was working on future story..however no one from channel or production house confirmed this .And also both RONIT ROY and aasiya would be the leads in future story but other than that lot of existing cast is being phased out.. πŸ˜•Edited by ramonag - 13 years ago
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

what ???? hummmm so sanraj back

ilovebandini thumbnail
I'm not sure I like this...πŸ€”...Hmmm....I love SanRaj and Subhi kids,Hiten,Suraj,Birwa,Kadu.........I'm not sure it will work good...I love the charachters I know,not the ones who will come along...First they did it to Khemi,Kanji nad Megna,now this?????????????As I said,I'm not sure I like this.I love SanRaj,but also and the other characters,want to know what happens to Hiten,Birwa,Mungi,Suraj,Kadu....I'm not sure I like this...
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK, good, GREAT !!!          THANKS!!!
So no ending and SanRaj back (before the leap) !!!
Ooo,how many kids, hehe? We only know of one now, but there will be more πŸ˜ƒ
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
KIDS.........!!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•SO MANY UNSEEN SRs will happen during the leap i relly cant understand wt cv's actually want from the veiwers..................we all want the story to focus on sanraj.....generation focussing treack will not work out....coz the show is completely working coz of lead pair n their scenes........oldies romance cant have that spark..............WHY are these cv's doing this krap to my bandini.............😑😑little leap gave an interesting track but such a long leap will be dissapointing i feel........😭😭😭
thnx for the info ramo😊Edited by Arshi_sahni - 13 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for info will wait and watch.
SwathyS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sanraj Kids wow πŸ˜ƒ
but want birwa and suraj to stay

Edited by swa291 - 13 years ago
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
So SanRaj will be staying together and having more kids... seems exciting the cast being phased out will be kaddu and shashank, sarang, Birwa will be happily married and hopefully monghi too, Baa, Bapuji and Nanaji passed away. They might still keep Hiten-Toral and their twins, and Suraj for the continuity and add more flavor  and am hoping they keep the family intact not broken as Santu has strived too hard to keep the family together.