Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ramonag

Sjkn on ibn 7 said in today's programme that from sept onwards bandini would take a new turn it is rumoured..the story would show santu's kids instead of subhi kids who were shown so far and the generation of subhadra's kids would be phased out by being shown to have left the house for whatever reasons..lots of new characters and tracks were being introduced and the creative team was working on future story..however no one from channel or production house confirmed this .And also both RONIT ROY and aasiya would be the leads in future story but other than that lot of existing cast is being phased out.. πŸ˜•

Thanks Ramo for the info πŸ˜ƒ well at least if this is so but not yet confirmed, then SANRAJ are together and I am happy about that, that is the most important part of this dreaded track and leap, SANRAJ passed the storm of Megha! 🀒 Shame the other characters will be phased out  Hiral should be there as they've got the 2 Mahiyavanshi kids and Suraj but I was hoping Birwa would be there, she is diamond to SANRAJ.  I'm glad SANRAJ will be having their own kids but it wont be the same, it would have been nice to have all DMs first kids with the daughters coming and going and shown us SANRAJ kids as little ones with a leap of max 5yrs not this 15yrs 😑 lets just wait and watch what happens.  Just want SANRAJ 4ever!
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
so do I shah..i hate leaps..but as that article said santu comes home & proves megha a cheat..then how can there not be reunion?
Also even though these tv progr are not entirely reliable.that aajtak video said santu will take a vow to kill her enemies and bcome a jogan..it didnt happen then but def happened last week right? She even referred to DM as her krishna..so maybe this progr may be totally or partially true who knows?

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hay ramo...there is a news given by someone........in TB post.............abt bandini going off air...wts that......need ur veiw abt that............scary news😭😭
Shahara3 thumbnail
yeah ramo, she came back to do a job and fight for her and DMs truth and justice and thats to prove DM innocent and Vishal theres.  There will def be a reunion once this Megha is exposed and kicked out....this news I hope comes trues...just the leap...someone posted on the other thread about Bandini ending but not sure if its true??? πŸ˜• leaps either can be good or bad but alot bad and never like them one bit..we get cheated on the best parts of the relationship..come to FB...
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
no some one from macedonia wrote some macedonian channel reported that.
No such news in india only leap news<font size="3">The person who posted that is from macedonia and she said tv there said so..but here they are auditioning new characters and RR confirmed the leap news</font>Have no idea regarding those macedonian channels..they see the translated versions..as language is differentEdited by ramonag - 13 years ago
kavrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swa291

sanraj Kids wow πŸ˜ƒ
but want birwa and suraj to stay

yupe same here want birwa n suraj even hiten witout mooch
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"We are showing one epizode a day becouse it is expected show to be finalized at the end of the summer" - these are the words that the speaker said right after the morning rerun of Bandini.
Now, I don't know what they really meant with that, but if there is nothing like that in India it probably means nothing, becouse it will be huge news and for sure there will be leaks about that.So,I would not worry what those speakers say and I wont listen. I probably rushed for posting it and I am apologizing, but they give me a little shock.
And from the all news from here it means nothing now.
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Thank you Ramona ......u made my day .... i so dreaded that DM would marry that witch doctor but u put my heart to rest ....we'll have SANRAJ back again ....and their kids would be great but would miss the other characters .... i want Suraj and Birwa to stay ....and also Birwa rid of Sarang and settled wid someone else......
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant news, megha is getting kicked out, i hope she goes into a psychiatric ward for stealing vishal. Sanraj together again is the best news since dm found out about santo's sacrafice for birwa. I really want birwa and suraj to stay. There sould defo be a small version of santo- really looking forward to more sanraj kids!
LoveTVShows thumbnail
kaddu , shashank and khemi already out of the show and not sure about hiten, toral , birwa , suraj , mongi and sarang . may be baa , babuji and nanji die . i think the new cast will be nandini as bubbly girl , krishna as shy person and vishal as villian and the twins will add comic tadka . whats say guys . Edited by a141297 - 13 years ago