Promo for Oct 7

sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Check out the promo for Oct 7 at NDTV Imagine web site....you're gonna love it  πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

http://www.ndtvimagine.com/shows/index.php?id=43

For people residing outside India, you would have to click on the country flag on the right top corner of NDTV Imagine web site and then select the India flag & then use the above links to view this promo.

Thanks Andy for providing this info!!!πŸ‘

πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shalu for sharing this. Both  Ronit Roy and Aasiya look awesome. I just hope this is not one of those teaser promos where what they show does not happen. However, I do have faith as all the scenes of recent promos that they have been airing have been shown in the episodes.

I have been wishing for a long time to see DM replace Santu's mangalsutra with a diamond one - cannot believe I actually saw my wish come true in the promo.

I just copied the link location and put into a new browser window and it worked for me directly - it took me directly to the NDTV Imagine India site.

Edited by soap-critic - 14 years ago
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have been rewatching it like a nut but I cannot help myself its so great to see this hopefully it comes true I have my fingers crossed.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shaluuuuuuuuuu πŸ€— this is for you ....

I just cant believe the D-day is so near and too faar as well.... when will this 7th Oct come.... cant wait to see it.....

I watched it twice already....😳
ammoos thumbnail
Hema its not a teaser promo i believe the last shot could be the new wall picture for Bandini...

angie its not just you who are nuts am joining too πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜

New mangalsutra for Santu....

πŸ₯³
Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
You're welcome Uma!

Me too....lost count as to the number of times I have watched the promo.....and have still not watched today's epi....am so looking forward to it.

I am counting down the number of days till wednesday.....and if they have to get to that stage by wednesday, then it means we will have lots of rocking SanRaj scenes in between....yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Shalu..

Wow..Things seem to be moving fast.. So,they are finally ending this drag.

It may not be a real scene..it looks somewhat like a photo shoot..if you know what i mean..a general kind of promo..Like the one they showed with Shanky-DM-Santu. Dont worry guys,the real scene might be better than this..so enjoy 😊

Another thing i wanted to add was that we will see less of MB coming weeks.She was working extra hours last 2 to 3 weeks,since we got a lot of MB scenes,she might go on a break..which is good too..less of MB..
sg08 thumbnail
You're welcome Radhika

Yeah....I don't think the real scene will be exactly the same.....but I think the scene indicates the general direction the show is moving....so next week their relationship will become an atoot bandhan and like you said the way it will really happen will probably be better than the promoπŸ‘πŸ‘

Less of Moti is always better.....looks like the Maulik mess will be cleared only after SanRaj milanπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

ammoos thumbnail
of course that was promo piece.... but the real one will be the treat for Sanraj fans.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
7th October is Karva Chauth.  Santu is dressed as a bride. Gujjus do not observe Karva Chauth so I hope they do not mess up by showing Santu doing the vrat. I would like to think they have picked the significance of that to show DM accepting Santu. I hope it is that way.