Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: DmLovesSantu

everyone left? i just got hereπŸ˜”.. N e way like most of u  I am also thinking this is to get us Hyper, whatever it is I am sensing lots of emotional scenes this week... Oh gosh... I dont even want moti around during this whole thing.. she'll just torture santu

Sammy dear dont you worry..DM is for Santu & Santu is of rDM & We are for SANRAJ..& that the eternal TRUTH of tis show..and have faith in GOD, LOVE & HARSH ROHATGI..teh new..creative cheif..who is equally..hopelessly ion love with SANRAJ,..and so also our CV's yaar come on they have built up these characters so..they will be equally sensitive about them..DONT WORRY BE HAPPY..& WAit & Watch & RELAX..with us..nutcases..πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

love-hema
iSakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: HAOOY

Sammy dear dont you worry..DM is for Santu & Santu is of rDM & We are for SANRAJ..& that the eternal TRUTH of tis show..and have faith in GOD, LOVE & HARSH ROHATGI..teh new..creative cheif..who is equally..hopelessly ion love with SANRAJ,..and so also our CV's yaar come on they have built up these characters so..they will be equally sensitive about them..DONT WORRY BE HAPPY..& WAit & Watch & RELAX..with us..nutcases..πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

love-hema

aww hema dear thankx for the positivity and yes... Sanraj belongs together we are here for them through thick and thin, no matter what the outcome is...😊
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HAOOY

Sammy dear dont you worry..DM is for Santu & Santu is of rDM & We are for SANRAJ..& that the eternal TRUTH of tis show..and have faith in GOD, LOVE & HARSH ROHATGI..teh new..creative cheif..who is equally..hopelessly ion love with SANRAJ,..and so also our CV's yaar come on they have built up these characters so..they will be equally sensitive about them..DONT WORRY BE HAPPY..& WAit & Watch & RELAX..with us..nutcases..πŸ˜†

love-hema

you are right Hema

it is so depressing - i tried watching some SANRAJ moments could not enjoy them not knowing what is going ti happen

but as RR says Wait and Watch

all will be well
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for the day my laptop gets fixed πŸ˜† message will be passed on to LAPY my 3rd jann πŸ˜† (hubby and son come first)

Sam felt just like you when i checked out the promo section.  Am going to chill and just wait and watch, I have a feeling SANRAJ will be ok, I'm looking on the up positive side because all we have seen is sad negative and the turn in Bandini has to be made soon as its been 5months of pure torture for SANRAJ separation specially Santu and there was no turning there, we sort of gathered the divorce track would come as they kept bringing it up and they finally did πŸ˜‘ and its about time the turning happens in Santu's life, she gets her happiness back (DM) and even DM has stated he cannot live without her,  all this is a build up so that DM and the Circus Clowns can repent big time to Santu for her mahan sacrifices she has done for them from the day she stepped foot into their lives and still has been doing and being their well wisher saviour till date.  All the SANRAJ scenes and them getting closer between SANRAJ their dialogues happy or upsetting cannot of been for nothing? Either way they have an ATOOT BHANDAN, it nearly broke once a few times actually before and it it looks like it may again but I am hoping praying it will not, I don;t want to watch another SANRAJ marriage it will become a joke, DM needs a life partner and SANTU is it as the Guariji said when they first married.  She is his star light all the good things that shower in his life without her he is nothing. Just relax enjoy the weekend and think All Will be Well 😊

iSakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahara3

waiting for the day my laptop gets fixed πŸ˜† message will be passed on to LAPY my 3rd jann πŸ˜† (hubby and son come first)

Sam felt just like you when i checked out the promo section.  Am going to chill and just wait and watch, I have a feeling SANRAJ will be ok, I'm looking on the up positive side because all we have seen is sad negative and the turn in Bandini has to be made soon as its been 5months of pure torture for SANRAJ separation specially Santu and there was no turning there, we sort of gathered the divorce track would come as they kept bringing it up and they finally did πŸ˜‘ and its about time the turning happens in Santu's life, she gets her happiness back (DM) and even DM has stated he cannot live without her,  all this is a build up so that DM and the Circus Clowns can repent big time to Santu for her mahan sacrifices she has done for them from the day she stepped foot into their lives and still has been doing and being their well wisher saviour till date.  All the SANRAJ scenes and them getting closer between SANRAJ their dialogues happy or upsetting cannot of been for nothing? Either way they have an ATOOT BHANDAN, it nearly broke once a few times actually before and it it looks like it may again but I am hoping praying it will not, I don;t want to watch another SANRAJ marriage it will become a joke, DM needs a life partner and SANTU is it as the Guariji said when they first married.  She is his star light all the good things that shower in his life without her he is nothing. Just relax enjoy the weekend and think All Will be Well 😊

aww shah love u dear... I agree point on point with ur POV... wohooo πŸ€—
sweetfari thumbnail
plz send promo link some other site

in pak no youtube
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahara3

Same HERE , cannot bear to go through another SANRAJ marriage.  And only recently I was thinking "where is the family Guru who sanctioned the first Sanraj wedding and then all other DM decisions taken were without consulting the Guruji"
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sonyfan28 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
it might even mean that moti used the old divorce paper by paying off the lawyer..and thu is the court date for final hearing... Signing the paper might have been bypassed by her.. This DM may not know.. So he thought 15 days etc... Also rasikaji's health not being too good she may want to get this epis out of the way.. Then after this she can rest..they can show that divorce didnt happen so motiben got offended & left the house for a while. πŸ˜• moti prob says the words in the voice over 4 days left for ur relationship to break..