Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prk14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey was very sure of this track as Manish wud always become mum in front of Birwa....as and CV's were continuously showing Birwa and Manish so had smelt something
so guys we can breath a relief of sigh with Manish and Birwa and which means Sarang's exit
But for sure he will marry Megha and come back with vishal to avenge the Mahiyavanshi's..with current track but hope they dont show sarang does something bad to Monghi....
Hey Ramona thanks for the info....
Lets wait and watch the 5th august epi to see whether Santo will be able to expose Megha or not...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤗 FOR THE NEWS ROMA DI

likes it. MMMM birwa & manish's love track not bad actually quite interesting that how this all happening after megha's truth will revile.......

btw where u see this news? i mean in which program..

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the info ramona.

These stalking CV are really annoying, they come on the forum to steal ideas and add a some twist and clled it their own, disgusting. I think it was bumi if I'm not mistaken that said she'll love to see two power head like manish and birwa together then sarang. Low and behold cv start putting birwa and manish against each other, wow really original thought. Oh what ever, I rather them then sarang the snake.
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the info.Atleast he is better than sarang.
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
as long as DM gets good screenspace i am fine with the new twists & turns
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarathikb

as long as DM gets good screenspace i am fine with the new twists & turns

so we have one more DM DROOLER..............welcum yr🤗
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Manish sure is much elder to Birwa but definitely not the gae of DM😆If Sanraj who has such huge age gap can get together, ManWa sure can.. atleast they are just 20yrs apart unlike Sanraj.. so Birwa tho bilkul apne maa pe jaane waali hai😉
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Manish sure is much elder to Birwa but definitely not the gae of DM😆If Sanraj who has such huge age gap can get together, ManWa sure can.. atleast they are just 20yrs apart unlike Sanraj.. so Birwa tho bilkul apne maa pe jaane waali hai😉

so again age topic will be in talks..kool....i lyk that.....ManWa.......sounds kool..n watchable tooooo 😆😆😆Edited by Arshi_sahni - 13 years ago
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ramo for the information.............I can surely watch Manwa track...........interesting too watch...........besides its tradition of Mahiwanshi to marry someone older then someone...........first birwa's santu maa and now.........santu maa's daughter birwa....................

THe only person left is sarang............I wonder if he will marry megha and will take away vishal with him and come back after 15 years to not only take revenge from Monghi but birwa also....................all we can do is wait and watch
sanrajfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info. very interesting. kind of like the story of birwa and manish.