Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakshi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: anna44

Thank you very much for the promo ..

Poor Nandini...it is so depressing ...

How can Sandy help Nandu with her sickness as he is not her real daddy and having another child with him will not help Kaddu..... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

i think they need him to sign divorce papers to kaddu so she nd shanky can re-unite Confused
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bandini is getting depressing over and over again....

It is just sickening to see Ekta recycling her old stories over and again..

if FC are out of new and creative ideas they should end the show on happy note instead of torturing faithful viewers to the core 🀒🀒
sonyfan28 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sanrajfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks sonyfan for the promo video.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gos I am worried wht this Santu will do nowq to save her Grabddaughter & daughters life..Santu.....Please think about your DM also sweety....
love-hema😭
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the promo link.
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HAOOY

Gos I am worried wht this Santu will do nowq to save her Grabddaughter & daughters life..Santu.....Please think about your DM also sweety....

</div>
<div>
love-hema😭

My dear Hema....where is the time to think about DM ? everytime Santu thinks of being close to DM something ugly crops up outta nowhere......and then she has to don her thinking cum jasoos cap and run to solve mysteries or save someone.....while all this happens some blame is put on her head and she has to prove herself all over again .....this has become a routine in Santudi life....i think when DM actually comes close to her she will faint from all the waiting and then we would have a new track from our loving friends ----The CVs.......
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hema,I will tell you why she cant think about DM or romance right now.Because,she is a mother,and her children are in danger.Then her grand child has a terminal illness.Under the circumstances,her priority is her children,and thats how it should be.If you think about it,thats what you would do too,all of us,for that matter.
pi789 thumbnail
guys just saw d new promo..
dey shws d LIL VIDEO FRM SR....n d voice over said dat d jodi whom v gav so mch love n with whom v wer always 2 getha is goin to separate nw...n dn they shwd d video in wich dm said ki frm nw on m nt ur maalik n ur nt ma bandini......n dn d voice over said...they r goin 2 separate within 4 days...n ders a special epi fr ds on thursday fr 1 hr fr sanraj separation.....
o no.........😑😑😑😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnxx 4 d promo priyasi..................dat means d reunion is near.............. may be tis week only...........kkooollll.................................don worry...............dey jst cant seperate............... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰