Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi just saw on a serial based programme they said there would be a love track in bandini featuring birwa & manish.and it may be next track after vishal track..hritu dudani was interviewed and she said she also heard creatives were writing birwa's love track but she only smiled when journos asked if it featured akshay anand..only said birwa's future beau would be as powerful a business tycoon as her and the relationship would start with hatred but slowly turn to love..more than this she cannot disclose..And jatin shah was interviewed he said abhi sarang ki kahani baaki hai doston..which means we havent seen the last of sarang..akshay anand was asked but said he doesnt know about love track but manish has a major track coming up πŸ˜• 😲 πŸ€”

Originally posted by: ramonag

Today they shwd in house arrest that khemi's character would be making a return soon probably(new actress) on hearing of santu's son's arrival..old issue of inheritance would resurface which arjan used to fight over..since the very thing arjan khemi dreaded ( sanraj kid) happened..and DM already fixed a fortune on santu's kids' name( when she was expecting 2nd baby) so others would feel threatened..Arjan DM fight scene bfore arjan murder was shown & arjan's dialogue ab aapka sara paisa saare adhikaar usike bachche ko milega repeated again & again..this was revealed to the journos by some insiders they claimed

Viewbie Note: Two threads are clubbed together. please discuss all abbout these topics here only.
Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ramona for the info. All we can do is wait and see what the CV's give us. Birwa definitely deserves better than what she has in Sarang and Manish too deserves someone better than Megs. Maybe they will understand each other pain of being betrayed by their first love.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Ramo. They both desereve someone as powerful as them. Sounds interesting.
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I was expecting Akshat to make a reappearance but guess not, it's going to be Manish instead.....I read that the leap was in 2 weeks time....so how much are they planning to pack in these two weeks....Vishal/Megha's pol-khol, Sarang's badla, Manish/Birwa prem kahani....not sure how CV's mind is working.....or are they planning a love track with them after the leap, 15 years is a pretty long time to realize one's feelings, isn't it......or is it going to be chat mangni, pat byah for them.

Besides I don't think I care too much for the pairing, Manish looks more like DM's contemporary than Birwa's.....also from Manish's perspective Birwa is his ex-fiance's ex-lover's daughter, and Manish is Birwa's prospective step-mom's ex-fiance, there seems to be something off here.....but then this is Ekta's show, so......
oh good!...................i hope manish can kick sarang out for good..
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
those journos didnt appear to know about the leap idea.bcoz they never mentioned it..neither did hritu akshay or jatin..Besides if its a 15 yr leap birwa would be over 40 and manish close to 60 and sarang still hanging around then sounds even stranger..sarang said yest his divorce from birwa will take 6 or 7 mths so really i dont know what to make of any of it..but def in yest episode cvs were trying to hint at sparks between birwa manishEdited by ramonag - 13 years ago
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx a lot ramo........sounds far better than the krap going on around the mclan............jst waiting  for a fab reunion this tym......passionate one as they have to do IT.......for more kids.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†cv's we need u to do something amazing this time..........
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ramona ....you know somehow i felt the sparks between them while watching their confrontation yesterday ... ....after knowing what kinda person Megha ia i'm sure Manish wudnt want her and Birwa wuold be rid of Sarang so , why not ....they both are powerful and i guess they wuold make a good pair......
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The daughter does really take after her mother ... wow Birwa falls in love with man almost her father's age. Seems Manish wouldn't go after DM and everything will fall in its right place. And yes this time hopefully we can witness passionate reunion and no body double scenes😊
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

After watching yesterday's epi Birwa n Manish confrontation i was thinking there would b something btw them. So good luck, Manish look much more lively than Sarang.