Promo-Vid-6th May'09-Hw will Santo save her villag

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
The New Promo is out Bandinians.........................

They show yesterday's scene where Nanaji says "Malik Wo Heera toot gaya Mailik". DM looks at them and asks "Toot Gaya Matlab?????????????????"

Voice over says " Santo ka ek Faisla leker aaya hai poore gaun par durbhagya ka saaya"

They show DM looking at Santo and saying " Hey Chokri......  Tere is bhool ka dand poora gaun bhughega"

Voice over says " How would Santo save her village from this situation"

Video:- http://www.ndtvimagine.com/shows/index.php?id=43

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u_AHXMb78E

Edited by niveditha - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the promo Niveditha.....

so ........santu is Santu Dharamraj Maahyaavashi again and she has to take all the blame and Hiten is innocent๐Ÿ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for that Usha ..

This is going to be one BIG track .. am sure somehow Hiten will come to Santo's rescue because it is not entirely her fault !
Micron thumbnail
sukhi...not sure abt SanRaj track....but seems like we sure are in for Hiten-santu bonding track....which would be awsome............Finally one of the grownups will see the goodness in santu ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: booosi

sukhi...not sure abt SanRaj track....but seems like we sure are in for Hiten-santu bonding track....which would be awsome............Finally one of the grownups will see the goodness in santu ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Usha the promo clearly shows that DM was teling Santo that if it is indeed her fault, the whole village
will suffer .. and when Hiten comes and takes Santo's side, DM will realize that he was wrong in putting
the entire blame on her and appreciate her concerns as well ๐Ÿ˜ณ
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for that. So this is now going the gohatya way? Good. The whole village vs DM vs Santo vs Hiten... cool!

I thought DM used the word 'if' (agar) in yesterday's precap. Ki if the village suffered, then whoever is responsible has to leave the house. So it is possible that the village does not suffer and Santo does not have to leave.

This DM bhi na.. always pronounces sentences before he investigates. Thats not the mark of a good judge, if you ask me!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DM, I love u but u r a user.......everytime this man uses Santo to do something he has no way out of, why is that?
Micron thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvrasika

This DM bhi na.. always pronounces sentences before he investigates. Thats not the mark of a good judge, if you ask me!

๐Ÿ˜†......agree Rasika....he is like hot iron......that is where Santu comes in "maar do hatoodaa" and  DM will change eventually๐Ÿ˜ณ.....
๐Ÿ˜†
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for prome and you are right my be hiten be bound strongly to santo in this time๐Ÿ˜‰
bellajacob thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
how can santoo saveher village???๐Ÿ˜•