Behenein

Written-update March 31st 2010

Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Episode starts where it has ended on mansi's face…she greets kamini…kamini welcomes her she tells her to come in. kamini says that look how grown up mansi looks and I thought she was the modern type….but she is very simple like her name. she tells mansi that her mom had told kamini that she didn't wanna come there. You used to come here all the time when you were young, to play with sheetal and mihir. Her mom says that now I am sure she will be fine.
Purva is looking at smirti's pic and crying when Amar comes there and hands her a gift…he says u had told me that everyday you want a gift…here is what I have for you, movie ticket… purva looks at the ticket and says that you think I would watch this movie amar? He says that you think I wanna watch this movie my dear wife, when purva looks at him he says wife to be…and says that we hadn't gone out in so long this movie will make us be together for 3 hours and that this is a horror movie and when you get scared you will come closer, closer, and closer to me when they are very close purva gets shy and says no no not closer than this…and Akashi and anokhi enter and Akashi completes amar's sent. And says that you guys' movie will complete here if you are done then give us the ticket we will go to watch the movie… amar asks anokhi and Akashi that why is purva so shy…Akashi agrees and says that if she is shying away you should make the move amar says ah…Akashi says that come on give her a kiss…purva says no no…amar says see I told you your shy like madhubala…and ur sister is like kareena…and Akashi ans him start doing an act(funny lol) when purva says I am from madhubala period ha? And moves forward to where amar is and does a madhubala romantic type act like one of those of old movies…and puts her hands on his shoulders…he is absolutely stunned….and makes him sit on the bed…amar is shocked…purva laughs off saying what happened my saif ali khan…now you got shy…Akashi says wow "di: you are even better than us.
At mihir's place mansi and kamini are conversing and mansi compliments kamini about her smile…kamini asks her what is she majoring in when she says in psychology…kamini brings marriage talk and asks her if she is interested in getting married…she says yeah I would really like to live in a big family…
anokhi is practicing when she hurts her ankle and she falls down…sameer comes and asks her what happened…she says nothing…he says I had told you not to practice this much… she say oh wow you were the one who had told me to practice even after everyone else had left…he says hold on I will bring something which will take away the pain…anokhi says no its ok I will go home now anyways and tries to get up but due to her foot pain fails to get up…sameer says see how can you go home in this state…let me put the med. On and I won't let you go home till your fine…anokhi's ankle is hurting when sameer is putting the ointment on he says trust me close ur eyes and you will be ok…. He says show me where it hurts she takes his hand and puts it on her ankle..now sameer has his eyes closed..anokhi is looking at him…sameer says after this whenever you danced be careful ur foot is so swollen…when anokhi's phone rings(spoiler). Sameer says I will bring ur phone…anokhi is lost in thoughts lol…he gives her the phone and says it purva…anokhi picks it up and purva asks her where she is and its getting late…anokhi says I will be right there I am in dance class….akashi and purva are setting up the table and Akashi says that where anokhi is….purva says I told her to come early…she says its good that she didn't make foi ba and vishal to wait…Akashi says so what "di" foi ba would eat and go to sleep calmly..and says there you go anokhi is here…purva asks her where she was…she lies and says that sorry the practice dragged so long that I couldn't keep track of the time…purva says you could have called na…she says sorry di…sorry sorry sorry…and says that you guys start eating and I will be right back….akashi sees the "daal" and says what is this Shankar uncle why have you put so much oil in the daal. If I eat so much oil I will get pimples on my skin…Shankar says sorry I won't put that much oil from now on…he says if you say I can go make another daal for you…purva says no need if you eat it one day nothing will happen….and tells Shankar to go…Akashi says even in one day your whole system gets ruined…she asks anokhi for approval but she is busy thinking about sameer I guess…she calls her name again…but gets no answer… she takes her hand and puts it in the hot daal…she panics and says what did you do Akashi you burned my hand…Akashi says and I got tired of calling ur name…she asks her what she was thinking…Akashi says its ok it happens sometimes….and aks anokhi who was she thinking about….anokhi says no one you eat Akashi…purva says first tell me whts the matter…she says nothing purva di…and tastes the daal…she says oh wow the daal is delicious you must have made it…they sit down to eat…nema foi says how much you deny but your in love….the only thing that is left is ur wedding which I will do and will get something good….vishal says that you right mom but after getting them married you won't get anything…we don't have the file…she says your showing me the result of your own mistake…and says tht I am going to get that file tomorrow in the gujrati community meeting…and kamini will surely attend it…mihir wont be at home too at that time…and I will do something to get the file….kamini shows the study room to mansi and says that mihir does most of his work here and tells mansi that she can use it too…she thanks her and says its beautiful here…shamar's mother comes there with prem and mansi wants to hold him so she asks kamini and she gives him to her…and kamini looks how fast manso bonded with prem and gets happy…mihir comes home and calls out for kamini and she wants to tell him who she is but stops and says guess who she is….mihir says mansi kapadia…she says how were you able to tell she says how couldn't I we used to play so much when we were little….and asks mansi that hasn't prem bothered her…and they have a little convo…prem starts crying and prem tried to calm him down….kamini is looking at them and smirks…(probably about getting mihir and mansi married lol)
Precap: nema foi is in mihir's room searching for the file….and says to herself that where might have smirti put the file…when mansi sees her and thinks to herself that who might she be in mihir's room searching for something secretly…

Do press the like button and mind any errors and typos again…

😉Edited by yo-yo - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
thanx 4 d ud..i lyk amar n purva's scenes.,..2 cute
Cannibal thumbnail