Shrauvni sitting with Sachin
    He wakes up but starts shaking dies
     Manav and his family are shocked and are crying
     Archu's diya blows out and she's worried, and finds out Sachin is dead
     Archu is upset and cries
     Dec 22
    Preperations are happening for the funeral
    Archu is begging Sulochana to let her go to the funeral but she says no
    Damodar is going to do his show because he remembers Sachin telling him "the show must go on"
    The women are crying when Sachin's body is taken away
    Damodar goes to the show, but cries after he goes off stage
    Manav performs the last rites
    Damodar comes back and sees Sachin's ashes
    He asks Sachin to hug him and say he is proud of him
    Manav goes to his father's side and supports/consoles him
     Dec 23
    Manav comes back home, and consoles Savita
    Manohar says that they should go to the memorial service
    Satish sees Varsha, and they talk, but she suddenly leaves, and he thinks she said no to his proposal
    Everyone is mourning Sachin's dead, and Archu and her family come
    Archu goes to Savita, but Savita pushes her, and insults Archu and her family
    Manav tells Archu to leave too
    Manju tells Archu to stop crying
    Vaishu yells at Manju saying that Sachin is dead because of her and this situation is because eof her
    Manju fights back and Vinod supports Manju
    Sulochana slaps Vaishu telling her to keep quiet
     Dec 24
    Manav remembers Sachin and cries
    Archu remembers a moment with Manav when he got FDs for Varsha and Vaishu, and how Sachin will become a rich man one day
    Manju is bad mouthing Vinod's family and saying that she'll leave once they get the flat
    Archu consoles Vaishu and tires to make her understand, but Varsha supports Vaishu
    Varsha tells Manav that Manju wrote the complaint and now Archu, but Manav says that it doesn't matter
    Satish tells Manav that he doesn't love Archu, but he loves Varsha
    Dec 25
    Manav doesn't listen to Satish and he leaves
    Varsha is disgusted with the idea of her and Satish together
    Archu says that Satish is a nice man
    Satish's mother is against making Varsha her DIL, and Satishis says that he'll only marry Varsha
    Manju says she's moving into the flat in June, and Vinod is sort of convinced
    Archu fixes a meeting with Varsha and Satish
    Archu sees Manav in the train, and picks up Sachin's death certificate, and remembers a moment with Sachin
    Vinod tells his parents that he's moving out in June with Punni and Manju and they're upset
     Dec 28
    Satish and Varsha meet, and she says she doesn't want to marry him and leave
    Sulochana asks Varsha what her decision is, and she says she's ready to marry Satish
    Varsha says to herself that she said yes, but she knows Satish's mom will never agree
    Shravni brings her suitcase to Manav's house and asks if she can stay with them
    Manav tries to make Shravni understand, and Shravni says she's pregnant
    Kaka says that Girish will have to decide what to do
    Satish's mom talks to Maju's mom about how she doesn't like Varsha at all
    Sulochana goes to talk to Satish's mom and Satish's mom agrees to the marriage
    She says that she doesn't  have a problem, but her family will have a problem with Archu
    Satish's mom says that if ArMan get back together, then the wedding can happen
    Satish's mom calls Manju's mom and thanks her for the advice
    Girish slaps Shravni and takes her home
    Sulochana tells Archu what happened at Satish's house
    Manav goes to Girish's house, and Girish asks Manav if he will marry Shravni (in an angry tone)
    Dec 29
    Girish says he didn't mean that he said, he just wanted to prove his point
    Archu calls Satish and tells him about his mother's condition, and asks him to talk to his mother
    Varsha and Vaishu make a plan to get Manav and Archu back together
    Varsha goes to talk to Satish about the plan and he agrees
    Girish calls Savita and talks about Manav and Shravni's marriage
    Archu says she'll go to Manav's house only for Varsha
    Manav says he'll marry Shravni and everyone is shocked
    Damodhar slaps Manav
    Manav says it's his responsibility while Damodhar defends Archu and his relationship
     Dec 30
    Damodhar is talking to Kaka and taking Archu's side while Savita is bad mouthing Archu
    Archu finds out that she will be divorced in 3 days
    Punni goes to Sulochana and says she doesn't want to leave
    Sulochana tells her that don't do the same to your parents when you get older
    Varsha goes to meet Satish in his office, and they both try to get Archu to go back to Manav's house but it doesn't work
    Manav finds out he will be divorced in 3 days
    Manav and Archu are in the mandir but don't see each other 
     Dec 31
    Manav and Archu bump into each other, but Manav walks away, and Archu tells him that she has Sachin's death certificate
    Manav tells her to bring it to court
    Manav asks Shravni to marry him, and tells her that she has to take the final decision
    Shravni says yes to marrying Manav
    Manav brings Shravni to his house so she can stay there
    Varsha and Satish plan on making either Archu or Manav not go to court for the hearing so they have more time to get them back together
    Archu sees Tarun and he tells her about the visarjan
    Archu goes to Manav's garage and asks his permission to go to Sachin's visarjan
    Manav says yes, and she falls on her knees and he lifts her up and walks away
     A man comes to Manav's house and brings some sarees that Sachin ordered
    There is a saree for Archu too, and Savita goes to give the saree to Archu
     Jan 1
    Savita insults Archua nd makes her feel guilty
    Archu comes out wearing the saree and says she's going to Sachun's asti visarjan
    Manav performs the last rights with Archu and Shravni, and they both ignore her
    Archu comes home and starts blaming Manju for what happened
    Manav and Shravni talk about the situation between him, Shravni and Archu
    Manav tells her not to worry, and that his past relationship with Archu won't effect anything
  • Archu and Manav both recollect pastmoments they spent together

Links to Written and Video updates of the Fortnight
By: -Nitya-
21st Dec:
Written + Vid + Pix update:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1309770
22nd Dec:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1310343
23rd Dec:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1310992
24th Dec:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1311938
25th Dec:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1312525
28th Dec:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1313754
29th Dec:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1314352
30th Dec:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1314981
31st Dec:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1315608
1st Jan:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1316223

Dialogue Male and Female of the Fortnight
By: loveabletwinz

Varsha kya hua tum kuch pareshan lag rahi ho, nai, maine tumhara gussa dekha hain, tumhari khushi dekhi hain, yaha tak ki tumhara rona bhi dekha hain, lekin...aj tho tum kuch shaant, kuch udaas si lag rahi ho - Satish

This dialogue was anything powerful or something that stood out, but the reason I like this dialogue is because it shows how much Satish "understands" and "knows" Varsha. He noticed every little ishara, every little ada, and he can really tell when she is upset, which I thought was super cute, so I knew it had to take its place here :)

Aap mujpe haat utaye, aur is rishte ka sir sharam se jhuk jaye, yeh tho main bhi nahi chahti manav - Archana

I LOVED, absolutely loved this dialogue. I loved the tension between Manav and Archan when Archana said those words'and I want so much for this dialogue to hold true, because if Manav does get physical, there will be no respect'and Archana would never let that happen. This was just a simple dialogue that actually has a lot of weight.

Main tumhare faisla ka izath karta hoon varsha, lekin itni nahi karta jitni apne khud ki jazbaaton ka karta hoon, main tumse pyaar karta hoon, aur hamesha karta rahoonga -Satish

AWWIE!! Is Satish's character growing on anybody else? Now that he is out of Archana and Manav's way, I've let myself like the guy completely' and from this dialogue, I know he's not going to be the kind to give up on his love. Even though he has only known Varsha for such a little while, he promises to honor this relationship' and that is so nice to see!

Aisi baat nahi hain vaishu... tumne jiju ko nahi pehchana... vaishu, woh aise insaan hain hi nahi jho kisi se nafrat kare, aur rahi baat tai ki, voh tho tai se ab bhi utna hi pyaar karte hain jitna pehle karte the - Varsha

I personally loved every scene between Varsha and Vaishali this past fortnight, and this was probably their best conversation. It is so nice to see Varsha, who stood firm against Manav, realize that Manav is actually a good guy. Sometimes, I feel like Varsha understands Manav more than Archana did!

Main sachin ke bache ki ma banne vali hoon -Shravini

Okay, HELLO!! Excuse me?!? What the heck did she just say?! This makes the "dialogue of the fortnight" spot because it is just plain ridiculous! Okay, I admit' I knew this track was coming, but I couldn't help but weigh over the stupidity of this dialogue. I mean, cmon'the most these two have done is go out on a coffee date, WHERE the heck did a baby come from?! Ufff! Was there NO other twist the creative's could come up with?!? REALLY?! Umph1

Star Male and Female of the Fortnight

Star Male -This one was quite tough, because most of the men have been a disappointment this fortnight. First was Vinod, for listening to his wife this time for the umpteenth time' in normal households, that would have been perfectly okay, but with a wife like Manjusha' I would know better! Manav was a disappointment because he said yes to the marriage! HAILA!!! *bangs head on keyboard* So the only other person I could turn to was Satish' and I think he is quite the deserving candidate. I especially love the way he takes on Varsha's antics' any other person would go nuts *giggle*. He is determined to make it work for Manav and Archana, and anyone that takes that stand deserves a spot here no?

Star Female - This one was quite easy, because no one else stood out this fortnight like Vaishali did! APPLAUSE PLEASE!! Kudos to the lovely lady! Who else cheered her on when she stood up to that spiteful Vahini of hers? Vaishali has not really had a meaty role to play in all of this drama, but finally, she mustered up the courage and spoke up for what was right. UFF! That Manjusha ' she can find almost any way to steer trouble away from her! That woman just goes on like a broken record ' and her audacity to stand up to Vaishali and say that she had no fault in it! Ufff! Someone squeeze the life out of her already! TAUBAA!! Thank goodness Vaishali said something in Archana's defense' so she definitely deserves this spot.

ArMan Sequence of the Fortnight

Even though Manav and Archana are separate right now, we have NO kami of ArMan scenes' well, yes' we don't have as many as we would like, but we do get enough to keep us running. We had a lot of "memories" this fortnight, but the best one was of Manav and Archana talking about Varsha and Vaishali's FD's. It was such a lovely scene. We saw a hint of the Archana and Manav we love to see. The cutest part in all of this was when Archana asked who would take care of their child's FD's! HAILA!!!!! Bacha?!? Already?! Haha, and did you notice, there was NO sharam in their eyes! Hehe! Besharam kahiken! Just kidding guys, I thought it was so charming. Also, another scene that takes its place here is the scene between ArMan in the train. This is why we love Manav, because he can hate Archana all he wants, but he still cannot watch her go through any kind of  takleef. I literally sighed when Manav gave up his seat so Archana could be comfortable! Aye haye, when oh when are we going to have that loving, doting, and caring Manav back?

Best Family Scene of the Fortnight

PHEW! I was beginning to worry'I wasn't sure we would even HAVE a family scene this fortnight, but thankfully, we had one. And the scene that takes first place is the scene between Varsha, Vaishali, Archana and Ayi. This is the scene after Ayi slaps Vaishali for talking rudely to Manjusha. Vaishali tells Archana and Varsha that she can never been angry with Ayi, and "ayi ke daant mein bhi pyaar hota hain." I thought that scene was quite nice, and it reminded me of my own mom' it's so true, when they yell at us, it is only because they want our best' and we can be as mad as we want, but we can never stay mad long enough. Even though we all have our "love-hate" relationship with our mom's, there's no one else who cares for us as much as she does! So this was a sweet reminder for all of us, and it was good to see a scene with all the girls :)

Mr. and Mrs.  Head Turner  [Style Icon] of the Fortnight

Male- Manav. I really don't know who to pick for this issue..because they were all basically wearing the same clothes. =( BUT Manav did look nice this week, his black shirt that was shown in the flashback was really nice on him. And the brown/maroon shirt that he wore while consoling Shravani really suited him as well!!Ohh he looked very very cute in the white/purple-ish one too! I personally think Shushant can pull off any kind of clothes!  I would have definitely squealed if he wore a white kurta at Sachin's cremation..but *sigh* he didn't.  

Ohh and Satish as well! His pink and white shirt that he wore was aweesome!! The yellow one he wore at the restaurant was cute!  He looks good in the professional look, very classy. (too bad I don't really like the guy   )

Female- Varsha.Starting off with that cute pink dress she wore last Monday..CUTE! And she has the perfect figure to pull it off. Ohh and the dress she wore when Satish tried to tell her about his love was nice too..the blue and the maroon really suited her. BUT The best dress she wore definitely had to be the white one (with full sleeves) that she wore at Sachin's funeral. I know, I know..bad right. There they are..sitting at a funeral and I was looking at her dress.  Kya karoon..I just love the color white! Ohh and the maroon dress she wore..with her hair all curled in the front, she look prrrrreeettyyyyy!! I like her clothes..the floral and abstratc patterns on the dresses are aweesome!

World of Archana and Manav

*Will be updated ASAP*

SBS/House arrest Links of the Fortnight
21 December
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1310004
23 December
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1310934
25 December
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1312511
28 December
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1313739
30 December
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1314751
31 December
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1315438

Creation of the Fortnight

Chosen by loveabletwinz

Ive decided to go with three creations this week'and as I promised I'm making sure that all the creations in the creation gallery gets their spot on here.

By:FunLuvingGirl

By: Mugda

Video mix of the Fortnight
By FunLuvingGirl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxaFdYyukHY

JOKES of the Fortnight

From A Mother With Love

Dear Child,
I am writing this slow because I know that you can't read fast.
We don't live where we did when you left home.
Your dad read in the paper that most accidents happen within 20 miles from your home so we moved.
I won't be able to send you the address, as the last family that lived here took the house numbers when they left so that they wouldn't have to change their address.
This place is real nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure if it works too well though.
Last week I put a load in, pulled the chain, and haven't seen them since.
The weather isn't too bad here., it only rained twice last week, The first time it rained for three days and the second time for four days.  The coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle Steve said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets. We got another bill from the funeral home.
They said if we don't make the last payment on Grandma's grave, up she comes. John locked his keys in the car yesterday. We were worried because it took him two hours to get me and Shelby out.
Your sister had a baby this morning but I haven't found out what it is yet, so I don't know if you're an aunt or an uncle. If the baby is a girl, your sister is going to name it after me, she's going to call it Mom.
Uncle Pete fell in a whiskey vat last week. Some man tried to pull him out but he fought them off and drowned. We had him cremated and he burned for three days.
Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pick-up truck. Ralph was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Your two friends were in the back. They drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down.
There isn't much more news at this time. Nothing much has happened.
PS, I was going to send you some money but the envelope was already sealed.

Okay..funniest letter I've ever read!! Seriously.. I was laughing my way through the whole thing thinking about how DUMB the mother is!! I mean..when she was talking about the laundry..I can't believe she thought the toilet was the washer!!  Weird mother! and the last sentence! WOW! she wrote that the letter was sealed IN the letter itself!! LMAO! I wonder if there is a mother like that..if there is, I SOO want to meet her!

On their 40th wedding anniversary and during the banquet celebrating it, Tom was asked to give his friends a brief account of the benefits of a marriage of such long duration.
"Tell us Tom, just what is it you have learned from all those wonderful years with your wife?"
Tom responds, "Well, I've learned that marriage is the best teacher of all. It teaches you loyalty, forbearance, meekness, self-restraint, forgiveness --and a great many other qualities you wouldn't have needed if you'd stayed single."

ROFL!! Are marriages really that baad? Do you think Damodar learned all this stuff by living with Dracula ji?!!  I'm pretty sure he did..how else would he be able to handle her for all these years!

Review for Fortnight

PHEW! We had a SLOW fortnight this time. There was just so much that could have happened, but the plot was dragged on for the two weeks. The creative's could have done something more substantial with the story. I mean the show is getting its TRP'S but if it continues to drag a scene/plot for this long, it'll be no surprise that the show will lose its TRP's. I guess this fortnight gets a few cookie points for the ArMan sequence's we've been getting.  We've also been getting a couple of Satish-Varsha scenes, which I guess is a plus for all those SatishVarsha fans out there. So I guess this fortnight gets a 3/5 for the couple scenes we've been getting, besides that, nothing major happened, so there go the 2 points! Overall it wasn't too bad a fortnight, but it's about time the creative's pick up slack and bring something new with a lot of josh and dam!!!to the table!

Expectations for next Fortnight

Umm'im not expecting much from the next fortnight'looking at the way the last fortnight was dragged, it doesn't look like the show will make much progress in the next two weeks'but yes, I think we're all hoping for the dumb pregnancy and Manav's second shaadi track to end and move on to ArMan, it would be nice to have a confrontation scene between the two.  And ive seen a couple of posts asking about the recorded tape of Ajit's confession'i think it's about time that someone picks up on that tape! We've been waiting for way too long now.  Uumm'other than that'nothing really'as of now, I can't tell where the track is going, so I don't know what to expect'but I hope things work out for the better. Oh and one thing I totally expect from this next fortnight is to see Manjusha OUT of that house! The farther away she is, the less we can see of her annoying self! So please, if there is one track I totally agree with it, it would be this one!! And please, once she's out, do NOT bring her back in! We would really appreciate any pity you would throw our way!

Editors Note

First things first, a THOUSAND apologies for putting up this edition ridiculously late! We hope we didnt keep you guys waiting for too long (blush)...but, we still hope you guys enjoy this section!

Second -- HAPPY NEW YEARRR!!! WOHOOOO!!! 2010 is finally here! we hope you have the greatest year so far, and that the coming ones may be bigger and BETTER!! we hope you all had a fabulour new year and we hope you guys all get the BEST of what this year has to offer!! And oh, how can we forget, good luck with keeping up with your resolutions! (giggle)

And last but not the least --- to all our readers, we have a LOT of sections open and we NEED reporters. WE would love for some of you guys to join our team of reporters... there is a TON of talent on this forum, we would love for you to join us. Plus, we cannot do these editions without reporters, we really need help. Almost every section is open, so write in to us and get your dibbs on it. If we can't get reporters, we will have to close the ArMan Times. If by the next fortnight we dont have reporters, that  "10th Edition" will be our last issue. If there is anyone who would like to become the new editors of the Edition, please feel free to PM us. We promise to help you in any way you would like, we just wont be able to be editors for the edition anymore...But if we get reporters, and we all push to make this work, we can have a LOT more editions. Guys, please don't give up on us..yes, the show is going through a rough phase right now, but please stick it through!! Please don't shy away from any position. Feel free to PM us at loveabletwinz!!
We are eagerly waiting for responses!!
Have a great year ahead guys, and we hope to see you in the next edition!

Edited by loveabletwinz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Great job!  Despite all the "twists and turns" the past fortnight was quite disappointing, but even with that you've all done an amazing job!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
fanrastic guys and u all did an Amazing even with all that is going on in ArMan's lives....well doneπŸ‘
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb Job Guys as always...luv our ArMan Times...Kudos to all of uπŸ‘
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well it was ok fortnight was very ok.. BUt u guys still pick out gr8 scenes n dialogues.... Awesome work again guys...
Wonderful πŸ‘πŸΌ very informative n entertaining πŸ˜ƒ
devashree_h thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful edition again!! I always love reading it..thanks once again guys.
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
another fantastic Arman Times ... dont worry about the delay ... its keeps the suspense going ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... but keep up the good work πŸ‘πŸΌ

..btw what editing positions are available ??
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wowwwwwwwwwwww...fantastic guys...keep it up!!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wowwwie guys excellent work as usual!!!

And i do apologize *holding my ears* that i wasnt able to do my bit this time arnd ....i know the effort u guys put in and i do promise that i'll take this work as seriously as my office work which is the real reason for me being irregular !!!

I hope i am forgiven...............
Edited by rdfan - 14 years ago