Written/Vid/Pix Update 31st December

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Hey thanks aartifary for update
yet to watch today's epi
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tomorrow, Manav will drop the ashes with Shravani in river, and also he will make ridicule of archana and show her that he is with Shravani now.   WAIT and watch.

Poor archu.
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks for the amazing update Aarti ..

Oh My Rab ! I loved the 2 ArMan scenes we gt today !! both were awesome bt I really luvd the garage scene ! Anki's acting ws superb .. nd how sweet of Archu to buy checked shirts to the children nd tl them to pray for Sachu .. However, it's strange that Manav gv her permission to go to Schu's viserjan .. I hope he won't insult hr saying that he's gonna marry Shravni ..
Now I feel Shravni is really pregnant .. the creatives r so confusing us !
Well, tomorrow we'll hv an emotional Sav ..

I'd gv 10/10 for the ArMan scenes nd 8/10 fr the rest as the story once again moved pretty fast .. that makes 9/10

Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: toshibelekar

Tomorrow, Manav will drop the ashes with Shravani in river, and also he will make ridicule of archana and show her that he is with Shravani now.   WAIT and watch.

Poor archu.

Oh no , why would he ridicule ??
No , I don't think he will . Poor Archana , every given oppurtunity she is falling on her knees and begging him or his mother . He doesn't even want to look at her .
He has made up his mind about Shravani and he has completely taken her responsibility ....where is any place for Arhchana now .
She is just not important anymore .

thanks for the update .
Ankita is getting better and better each day .
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved the way Satish cares for Varsha ...so sweet.
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the updates Aarti....I will give 8/10 for this episode.
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wha?!, Sharavni is going to stay in Deshmukh's house before the marriage, this is going to be really awkward for Archu, I still think that Sharavni is faking the pregancy.  Great going Manav, you have given an opportunity for Archana to misunderstand your relation with Sharavni by letting Sharavni stay at your house. Disappointed in Manav today. 👎🏼 Edited by -Yas- - 14 years ago
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yas-

Wha?!, Sharavni is going to stay in Deshmukh's house before the marriage, this is going to be really awkward for Archu, I still think that Sharavni is faking the pregancy. Great going Manav, you have given an opportunity for Archana to misunderstand your relation with Sharavni by letting Sharavni stay at your house. Disappointed in Manav today. 👎🏼

yeahh i don't think manav's brother was thaat low to do such a thing before marriage. idk ... i can see it happening --> the fake marriage. but does this mean she is actually after manav?
aliyajmirza thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks aarti for the last update of the year...

Happy New Year to everyone..