Written/Vid/Pix Update 23rd December

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thx for wonderful update..

So Manav joined the crew wid Sav n Vaishu joins Varshu crew..:p LOL but i loved the way Vaishu was fighting today finally she got some dialogues n she was gr8 too...

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch Aarti :)

This is all so becoming sad,...Why did the creatives have to kill Sachin to come up with this drama :(

Manju, her mother and brother deserve punishment for their games!
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks for the update Aarti .. no rating today ? 😉

Hmm I didn't really like how Sav Aai pushed Archu away but we can't blame her as she just lost her son, and as to her, it's Archu who wrote that complain, her actions r justified and so are Manav's ..

but the highlight today was Vaishu !! Never expected this from her ! usually it's Varshu but today it was Vaishu, and each word of her were so true ! I hate that big-ball-eyed Manju !! And what's with Sul ? why is she always supporting her bahu over her own daughters ?

All in all, I really felt bad for Archu today .. enough is enough now .. how much will they keep on insulting her ? hope this misunderstanding clears up soon ?

And OMG, the precap !! Will half of Manav's misunderstanding be cleared now ? can't wait for tomorrow's epi !!

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Go Vaishali go!  I'm happy they showed her giving a piece of her mind to Manjusha instead of Varsha.  It had more of an impact because Varsha always gets mad at Manjusha, but Vaishali has never said anything like that, so it shows the magnitude of the situation.

Precap!  I hope Manav listens (and Satish isn't turned around stupidly talking to the air) and half of his problems with Archana will be gone.  I remember that Manav was just taking all the problems as they came, but what did it for him was the possibility of Archana-Satish together, and then after that he just lost it.  He probably won't hate Archana any less though until he puts it together that Manjusha was responsible for that marriage rumour as well as the jail ordeal. 

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
the precap looks promising...
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the lovely update...

Vershu is the only one that has brain in Archu's family...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Go Vaishu, I am proud of her!! I am so sick of everyone sheilding Manju, she was wrong

Manav and his family are in grief, I don't blame them for lashing out
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry guys i didnt do the rating or the short update today ... i had to go to work so i rushed the update...😳
😳

i would have edited the original post but then if i do that then the topic doesnt become a sticky topic anymore so i will do the short update here

Short Update

• Manav brings sachins ashes home
  • Monhar baba decides that the karanskars will go to sachins memorial
  • vershu has an encounter with satish and satish thinks that she has rejected his proposal
  • the karanskars arrive at the deshmukhs house
  • archu is being humiliated by sav aai
  • manav tells archu to leave the house
  • vaishu stands upto manju and vaishu gets really angry
  • sul aai slaps vaishu
i like that vaishu stood upto manju today   +👍🏼
i didnt like archu getting humiliated AGAIN -👎🏼
i loved sav aai's acting +👏

so overall i give todays epi a 7/10
Edited by aartifarty - 14 years ago
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The creatives should give the actress who plays Vaishali more dialogues, and a meatier role in the show, finally Vaishali found her voice and she was awesome in the last scene! 👍🏼