Written/Vid/Pix Update 22nd December COMPLETE

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks aarti. Good acting by all...........
9 out of 10 from me..............
sensodyne thumbnail
Thanks for update:)
even i can't stop feeling bad:(
u know in my mom and sis were crying so much after seeing today epi especially during baba's scene.
Ajayji is brilliant actor 👏
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you...it made me cry even by reading your update ...unable to watch

SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all i can say is WOW!!!...Great acting by the cast, each and every one of them did their parts way past excellent, I am still wiping the tears of my eyes. Sorry to see Sachin go, he was a great actor and added to the popularity of the show.
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thx a lot for update....

Well epi was very sad but i must say gr8 acting Archu n Sav did best job.. I almost cried wen Archu was begging to go.. I would give 6/10 i kept feeling bad..:(
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the update! ..this epi was so sad...uhh hatin manjushah and her family even more now!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very sad episode . Almost brutal . Fantastic acting by Ankita and also Sachin's baba . Savita too was very effective .
I felt so bad for Archana , she lost someone that she loved so much and then to get blamed for his death is worse than anything she has ever faced .
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you for the update, very well done! Another sad epi, Sulochana should not do that. I know Archu will face insult, but she herself says she doesn't care. All Archu wants is to see Sachin one last time, Sulochana should've granted her wish.

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks for the update Aarti, just reading ur update made me cry even more !
As much as I didn't like Sachin dying, every actors did their part well !! excellent acting by everyone ! It's so funny, I mean off screen, they were having loads of fun on the death sequence and onscreen, they've just exceled the sequence, they've really made us cry ! Hats off to them .. I really loved UshaJi and Anki's acting today ! Really felt bad for them !

My rate is 100/10 !
Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago