Written/Video/Pics Update 24th December

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Thank u so much:)
I loved Arman scenes today 😊
only for Arman scenes i would rate 10/10 other than i think 5/10..
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have a feeling that Manav will not believe that Satish loves Varsha and not Archana because Manav knows about Varsha's past relation with Ashwin and will perhaps alsothink that Satish has come to protect his 'yaar' Archana. Manav's judgement will be clouded by anger ofer his brother's death and won't believe in Satish. Varsha will feel compelled to agreeing to marry Satish so that the misunderstanding about Satish-Archana relation is cleared forever in Manav's mind, otherwise I see no purpose of Varsha overhearing the conversation between Satish and Manav in the last part.

Thanks
Edited by -Yas- - 14 years ago
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful update!

One thing I was wondering though, why weren't we shown all of these cute (flashback) moments when they supposedly happened?  If these moments were actually happening then it makes ArMan seem a lot closer than the original scenes made it seem.

I have to go watch this flashback now!

I'd say it was a good episode, a lot happened, it wasn't stagnating.
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

great update arti 👏👏 arman scene was too cute! 😳😳😳

i don't think manav will believe satish that easily! atleast hte varsha nad satish track will be moving forward! 😃😆
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks for the update Aarti .. by the look Manav gave to Satish, I don't thin he's gonna believe him, instead he'll think it's Satish and Varsha's plan .. it'll really hard to convince Manav now, except if he sees a video of Archu's confession during her parents anniversary day ..

i wd give 10/10 to the flashback scene, it was shoooo cute !
otherwise, I'll give 6/10 to the rest of the episode .. :P
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice episode , lovely scene between archu and her hubby .
Manav should stop blaming archana that much now after heasring Varsha. he should know that Sachin died in an unfortunate accident .Maybe when he calms down then he will.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the lovely update..!
OMG the flashback was so good.. I mean not just the fact that it had a cute scene of ArMan but the fact that Manav is saving money for his sisters-in-law's marriage..Awwww... this guy is seriously unbelievable to think about his in-laws so much... if I had been in Archu's place even I wud have cried (and given him a peck on the cheek.. LOL! Archu owes Manav one too) to see my husband caring for my parents like their own son.
Lovely episode... loved the contrast.. the old Manav saved money for Varsha/Vaishu's marriage... today the same guy doesn't want Varsha to call him Jiju..!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Oo I have to watch this!!! ArMan's flashback looks good and I want to see the look on Varsha's face when she realizes Satish loves her
Thnx fr da update...
luved da ep....wonderful ArMan moment after such a long time....Archu talking abt hamare bacche wo bi suhaag raat se pehle...lolzzz but it was really cute....also liked the bonding betn Archu n her sisters.