Written/Vid/Pix Update 28th December

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnx Aarti for the update .. I've a strong feeling that Shravni is faking her pregnancy just to avoid the wedding talks .. we knw how stubborn she is and how much she loved Sachin .. so she's probably telling a lie so that her dad don't bring any proposals .. And I think tehy shd hv consulted a doctor b4 to b sure she's really pregnant .. but in a way , I liked BA and RA plan, that way ArMan will stay together nd the misunderstandings will b cleared ..

I'd rate 6/10 as the story moved pretty fast ..
Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail
Thanks for update...u great as a updater 👏
Hey tasnime even i was thinking that shravani is faking about her pregenancy,but even i could see more of Manav and Archu:( but it was good story moved fast and I really want Archu to come to stay in Manav's place..
I would rate 6/10
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thx for the wonderful update...

Yeah agree wid Tasnime.. Even i think shravani is faking to avoid another marriage but den u never know

I would rate epi 6/10
Story is moving really fast....
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for update.. I also think shravani is lying about pragnancy..anyways, we knew this is going to happen.....
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I felt bad after watching the pre cap.Manav agreed so quickly to marry Shravani.
He did not take that long to decide this . I guess he wants to keep his Aie happy and move on in life.He loved Sachan a lot and would not want to harm his child. Plus Shravani is young and he has always respected her .
He hates Archana so it would only be great to leave that chapter of life behind him.
I don't want Archana to go to the Deshmukh home anymore.

What would she go for . The man she loved belongs to someone else and Savita would only try to break her, insult her . Archana has paid enough for her mistakes, she too deserves some dignity and rerspect.

Maybe Varsha will try to stop her from this trauma.Her night studies and work will also get effected.

Thanks for the update .
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bhavna is not a very nice lady ,is she ???
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ She is nice yaar just going to wrong person for advice LOL Rasika ia guding her in wrong way n like other characters she also blindly listens to ne1 talks.. I dono wat it takes to use ur head n think..
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates....How is it possible...don't anyone think in this serial even the creatives...They were ready to get Satish Married to Archu and at that time BA's elders from village had no issue to get their son married to a divorcee and now all of a sudden they cannot get married to a girl just becasue her sister is a divorcee...this is ru bbish.....can't sul Aaai question them about this???.

I really feel Vinod should go out this house..nothing wrong with him but he chose a wrong girl to get married....being in the house manjusha will cook all kind of plans to make the karanjkars not happy.

Another stupid idea is Manav getting married to Archu....First he is not Divorced yet...second how will this solve the problem of Sharavani...if she is ready to marry Manav why can't she marry any one....
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Wow, Shravani's father is wasting no time in finding another guy for her that's not right. She just lost the love of her life. I think she is faking being pregnant.

Aww, Satish, you are so sweet!!!