Written/Vid/Pix Update 29th December

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the lovely update.. I wud give this episode 8/10 cos of the whole of last scene... Manav and Damodar performed well.. poor Manav got a slap for being a good son.. now I want Damodar to hug him in the next episode!!
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now, archu will hve to live with manav for sum period and then after that period gets over, finally archu anf manav will get divorced may be next day......But, finally archu with manav.......7/10 from me..
Thanks aarti.........
sensodyne thumbnail
Thanks...
u even i did like Damodar slapping Manav but i really his concern as a father to him when he knows that is son is doing mistake.
Of all i liked was Manav feelings and his acting was at par!!!!!
why is that we are getting only one min break??? even i don't mind
I would give 7/10Edited by nishr - 14 years ago
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nishr

Thanks...
u even i did like Damodar slapping Manav but i really his concern as a father to him when he knows that is son is doing mistake.
Of all i liked was Manav feelings and his acting was at par!!!!!
why is that we are getting only one min break??? even i don't mind
I would give 7/10

i didnt understand it when the message of 1 min came up because i cant read hindi but now i understand ...

i was wondering why the episodes were getting longer and the written update was getting longer ...

thanks nishr ... i thought we were getting 1 hour long epi's and i didnt even know  about it ... 
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

1 min break, as they want to move the story FAST and GIVE US SHOCK OF MANAV Marrying Shravani SOONER.

SO that we may leave the serial SOON, OFF AIR SOON.

SOON, SOON, SOONER------------SOONEST.

sensodyne thumbnail
yaa aartiarty that message is being on air from yesterday but u do great job as a updater!!
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lots of drama.
thanks aarti
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thx for the wonderful update...

well the epi was nice for masala.. All was der drama tears emotions plus romance so 7/10 from me..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manav gets closer to marry Shravani. His dad slapped him for his own concern . He knows that Manav will do a great injustice to the girl he loves and also to himself .
Manav's dad loves him 10 times more than his mum. Manav is making a huge mistake . He is a good man and he will not be able to live with himself when he finds out that Archu had done nothing wrong and that his decision has ruined the life of a good human being
I hope he finds  out soon and then I want to see how he will be  able to live with that thought.

thanks for posting .
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago