Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
God Bless U n all your dreams come true through this u actually showed what a soldier goes through. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ€—God bless them who are fighting for their countries-ameen
Thnk u soooooo much for dedicating( wish i could hav ma budday every month den i can get update😍) ma niyat dil maange moreeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Luv U 😳
Edited by 1kaarzoo - 14 years ago
aky2401 thumbnail
Akanksha...my name...wen r u updatin nxt???
aky2401 thumbnail
akanksha...my name...so wen r u updatin nxt??
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hye jen..
Firstly..(((Hugs)))..long time..that i came back..more than 3 months...but what i see just 2 updates..good for me..lol..
Anyways..not much to say expect that its fantastic..awesome..Great!!!
Waiting for more YuNA...as we can't see Naina now in DMG*Sighs..*
I wonder why doesn't love stories end in DMG*Sighs again*

Hey ..do update fastly..atleast we can survive on u r Fic!!!

Good wishes..
sri:-)
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow i didnt knw abt this i shud catch upsoon
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Kom-Kom: I guess no words is as good as many words...sometimes.

@Tia: Aah, Weird Unlimited partner, where they hell are you? I miss you woman, come back soon.
I don't know about this being realistic. To me it seems like the most filmiest peice of script I've ever written. But thank you nonetheless and for noticing the details.

@Sups: Supriya, meri supriya! I love you too! Arre, I have to keep Yuvi as Yuvi and Naina as Naina, especially as their change in the show made me quit watching and more so now that they're not even there! Uss raat mein aur kuch nahi hua lekin let me see if I can fit another raat in πŸ˜‰

Anju: I keep forgetting that you're a reader now! Another update is here. Read and do the balle balle!

@Lekha: Haha! Drool as much as you want, would never want to deny you your birth right! And thank you soooooooo much for the acronym poem, it was very sweet.

@Anshu: If you're late then I'm later! Thanks for reading!

@Tiya: Thank you!!!

@Sana: Ameen. And I'm glad you don't have a birthday every month! Love you too!

@Akanksha: Next update is up!

@Sri: Heya! Loooong time! How's you been? How did exams go? Thank you so much for the compliment but what to do. YuNa don't give me the buzz they previously did hence why the updates took a hiatus. Now that both have left, I don't know what I'll be doing? But fikar not, at least the next update is up!

@Nadz: You better catch up soon! And umm, thanks!

Thank you to all for bearing with this slower-than-snail pace FF. Love you all! πŸ€—
Edited by Jenifer. - 13 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today is a special day and it's only this special day that has forced me to update. What's so special about today, do I hear you ask? Well, today is Kom-Kom's birthday! Yes, all the thanks of today's speedy update can go to her...but save some for me!

Kom-Kom: A very happy birthday to you. Hope the below update is worth the prezzie. It's the quickest update I wrote in my life so ignore any glaring glitches.

Everyone else: Enjoy! I'll send the PM updates soon.

Chapter 9

After a weird night like last night, it's even weirder that I now sit here and eat breakfast like any other morning. It makes you think if last night happened at all. You kind of expect events to keep on rolling out unpredictably. You look forward to it, just to keep yourself in that momentum, to keep the precious experience alive. But nothing lasts forever, time moves on and eventually things become memories. So here I sat at the breakfast table absent-mindedly spreading butter on a piece of toast when Kaka came in and announced the unexpected.

"Turns out that I didn't need the ladder anyway."

"What are you on about, Kaka?"

"Well, I finally managed to get our ladder back from those hogging neighbours to fix that light upstairs but when I got there, I saw that it was already fixed."

"What? How could that be? Who would fix it?"

"Yuvi would. He just got up on a chair and apparently twisted the bulb into place and it was good as new again."

Well I never! Yuvi fixed the light? Not only did he leave his room but he helped around. I can't believe it. What made him change all off a sudden?

"That was very nice of Yuvi Baba. Did you thank him?"

"Of course I did. And before you ask, I did ask him to join us but as usual, he said no."

When will Kaka and Kaki give up? They know he's never going to come then why do they keep asking him? It breaks my heart to see them try so hard and not receive the fruits of their labour. I have never and probably would never see anyone more patient than them.

"Kaka, you know what? It's a good thing you got the ladder back. I was looking at our apples in the garden earlier on and I think it's time to pick some of them. They look ripe enough. Some are falling off anyway. I'm going to get started on them straight after breakfast. Umm, Kaki, has Yuvi breakfasted?"

"Yes, he has."

Of course he has, he eats whatever given to him without any complaints. I should've asked what I wanted to ask ' was Yuvi a happy soul when breakfast was given to him?

I love picking apples. I love climbing up that tree and dancing through the branches whilst eating a few while I'm at it. I remember when I fell once and twisted my ankle, my ankle has never been alright since but that's never kept me away from climbing the one and only tree that dominated our garden. Anyway, it's perfect apple picking weather, not too warm nor too cold. So I grabbed the ladder, hooked onto Kaki's arm and off we went to the garden, me climbing the big old brute of a tree and Kaki catching the apples thrown down at her to basket.

When you're picking apples, it's hard not to dare yourself in trying to pick apples that are too far to reach. It's dangerous and it's how I fell last time. You stand on spot inspecting an apple close by but then you see an apple just out of your grasp but it's screaming to be picked, and to be picked now. It looks perfect: round, juicy and just the right colour. How can you resist the urge not to pick? So I went for it aaaaaand it was the second time I made the same mistake.

Before you knew it, I was hurling down the space below me and landed crooked on a green patch of hard ground. Pain rushed through me as I screamed out aloud. The world spun in speed as I tried to figure out if I was dead or alive. Seeing no light at the end of the tunnel and only hearing a panicked Kaki, I knew which I was. I tried to move but fear had me paralyzed. What if I moved and it hurt more? Or worse, what if I can't move? I wheezed in breathing as I found it hard to concentrate in Kaki's instruction.

I closed my eyes in attempt to calm down as the sun above me blurred under my eyelids. I let the warm rays zone on me when all of a sudden everything went dark, as if something had blocked out the sun. Or someone. Opening my eyes I was shocked to find Yuvi kneeling besides, panting for breath, worry taking over his face.

"Are you OK? I saw you falling and...and...where are you hurt?"

"Umm, I've twisted my ankle. I think."

He immediately went to my feet and delicately inspected them. He came? For me? That means he was watching? Is he following me? But why?

"OUCH! That hurts!"

"Sorry. You haven't twisted it, looks like its just swollen. Give it some rest and it'll be fine."

"Are you sure?

"Yes."

"OK. Umm, Kaki, can you help me up?"

"I'm sorry Naina ji, I've got a bad back, I don't think I should bend down."

"What? Really? Since when?"

"Since recently. Perhaps Yuvraj Baba can help you? You don't mind beta, do you?"

I can't believe it! This is what Kaki was playing at. She's trying to match make between Yuvi and I, the smile she's disgracefully trying to hide says it all. This is so unlike Kaki, I really can't believe it. I have to talk to her.

Yuvi started to come closer until his cheek was opposite mine. Things started to go silent as I could feel his breath on my shoulder. There was a tiny flicker of pain somewhere in the background but it was unaccountable compared to the new pain rising in me of him being hairsbreadth away from me. Butterflies in my stomach started flying in all directions, my heart drummed a beat faster, my breathing became heavier.

Uncountable times I've been close to him but this time it was different. Now he was calm and collected, someone who wanted to help instead of wanting to hurt me. This was almost fearfully magical. I never knew such feelings existed, especially in that combination - fearful and magical. As he placed one hand under my knees and the other around my back, I found it incredibly hard to keep eye contact. My senses rose to an all time high and almost as a reflex I uttered out what I now will call a blow-your-chance moment.

"I'd actually like to stay here. It's perfect weather to spend outside so I think resting here will be fine. Umm, can you help me to the tree, I'll laze under there."

See? A blow-your-chance moment. Just to save myself from those alien feelings I stopped him from him picking me up. I'm such a coward. As if last night I didn't want this that now I'm doing the total opposite. Wait a minute? What? I don't want this? Oh Lord, what am I saying?

Yuvi picked me up by one shoulder and hobbled me over to the trunk where I slumped in defeat and waited for him to leave. Except he didn't.

"Err, what are you doing?"

"Playing cricket. What does it look like?"

"And why are you exactly climbing that ladder?"

"I'm climbing to the moon, can't you see? I'm picking apples, Einstein."

"It's OK, you don't need to. I'll do it once..."

"Catch"

An apple came swooping down at me and that's how it went. Yuvi picked the apples and chucked them at me and I chucked them in the basket. Kaki in the meantime stealthily disappeared, she probably knew full well what was coming so she cleverly took her leave.

But on what grounds do I say something to Kaki? Wasn't it just this morning I was stealthily stealing looks at Yuvi working out in the pale morning light? At first I wasn't sure what I was looking at as waking up in that room was a feeling foreign enough. Slowly as my mind focused, allowing my eyes to do the same, I felt shy on the that fact that I was creeping on Yuvi, watching him perform his intense work out regime consisting of press ups, press ups and more press ups. The rapid speed he was going at, the sheer concentration set on his face, it's hard not to look and admire.

I found myself fixed on him, terrified of when he would look up and catch me looking at him. Of course if that were to happen, I was all prepared to close my eyes and act asleep, that's how far I went in silently admiring him. And what's there not to admire? I admired his courage, strength and determination. Even in his frail health he still had the power in him to keep himself fit. That takes a lot for anyone to do, especially for someone who is as disturbed as him.

I have no idea how long it all went on for but when Kaka finally came in and opened the door, the sun had fully risen and was casting it full glory around the room.

"Naina ji, what are you doing here?"

"I got locked in. I did call out for you but I guess you didn't hear me. Don't worry, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

His question sounded perfectly fine on the outside but I knew what he really meant - was there another violent episode between the both of you? Oh Kaka, if only I coud tell you what really happened last night, it would leave you shocked for life. "I'm sure. But I'm as cold as hell so a warm cup of coffee would go down really well with me."

"Okay. You have a warm shower and your coffee will be ready by the time you come down. I just need to talk with Yuvraj Baba for a minute."

Just before I left I stole one more look at Yuvi, and this time our eyes met. I still don't know what those eyes were telling me but I think there was a silent wish for another night like that last to come again.

The sun was at its height now. It was blasting down its rays in its full power like the hottest summer's day that even under the shade I felt like I was roasting. Squinting at Yuvi, his T-shirt was hooked around his waist displaying his black vest underneath. Sweat trickled down his frowned forehead but he still determinedly moved on as he climbed higher and higher to grab the best apples. Be it in under the gaze of the majestic moon or the empowering sun, he was always a breath worthy sight.

"Hey! I just picked that!"

"So?"

"So it means that you don't eat it!"

"Yuvi, every apple that's been picked here will eventually get eaten, regardless of it being picked by you or someone from Timbuktu!"

"Really? I didn't know that."

"Well now you do."

"Just put it down."

"No! I'm hungry! Plus I didn't have breakfast!"

"Not my fault. Now put it down!"

"I've already bitten into it."

"I swear, if you eat another one, I'm coming down and stuffing all the apples in your mouth!"

Just then, Kaki twaddled in like a saviour grace with a large tray in her hand. "It's okay Yuvraj Baba, you have to come down anyway. Lunchtime.

Yuvi grunted but came down anyway. Wiping his glistening body with his T-shirt, he told Kaki something that dunked my mood. "I'll wait for mine inside."

"Why would you do that? Your lunch is here."

Without saying anything, he continued to walk towards the house. I could tell Kaki was unimaginably upset. She must have been ecstatically happy to see Yuvi interacting outside his room and helping about. She's been very worried about him, fearing that he might have lost what it takes to be around people. To see Yuvi out here must have been a little prayer answered for her except now it was being crushed. I couldn't bear to see it.

"Yuvi? Kaki is not your personal slave. Be grateful that she's been kind enough to give you any meals at all after the way you've been treating her and Kaka. How many times do they need to ask you to join us? How many times do you want them to beg? None of us have treated them this way so who are you to do otherwise? She has lovingly brought your lunch out here so you might as well eat it. What's the big deal? Company during meals aren't such bad thing and I swear I'm not that bad company. If you don't want my company then Kaki is brilliant company and still if you don't want any company then we'll both shut up. Of course that would be rude of you as well but I'm not having anymore of Kaki's efforts go on vain. So come on, sit down and eat with us."

Yuvi stood there awhile, expressionless and then like an obedient robot he joined us under the tree. A smile dancing in my insides dangerously challenged to form on my lips. I tried extremely hard to keep it at bay but the forever observant Kaki noticed and gave me a beautiful smile in reply. I quickly glanced at Yuvi to see if he had noticed but thankfully he had his head down dutifully munching on his chicken sandwich while I sipped at my chilled lemonade. Just then Yuvi grabbed hold of Kaki's attention.

"The lunch is delicious. Thank you."

"It's no problem. I'm just happy that we're eating it together."

"I'm sorry for having treated you the way I have. And Kaka."

"It's OK. It does not matter now."

"It does. Naina's right, I have no right in ordering you to send me my food upstairs. I'm no longer bed ridden so I see no need for you to keep doing that. I should have listened long ago but' . So for as long as I am here, I will join you all for meals. You don't need to take extra trouble in taking the food up anymore."

Yuvi slightly smiled after his apology while Kaki and I just exchanged pleased looks. Things can only get better, right?
Edited by Jenifer. - 13 years ago
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh yes baby! Things can only get better!!

Hai! It's so nice to see Yuvi come out of the castle he has built for himself. He is genuinely a nice person, isn't he? And so much concern for Naina... 😍 And she refused to be picked up by him? But then, she wouldnt have been able to admire him so much, would she?

I love this transformation in their relationship. Its like Yuvi is slowly letting himself feel again. And that look in his eyes before she left the room - Jen, you gotta get them kissing this time if they get locked out in that room again.

Awesome update dear as usual. Thanks for such a gripping story.

Love,
Ash

PS: Happy Birthday Kom-Kom (sorry I dont know your name)
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey jen..
After a longg time..great to see u with a update..
And i have to say its a great one..Loved YuNa as and always..
Good wishes..
Sri:-)

P.S:Once again..HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOMAL❀️❀️❀️!!!
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Happy Birthday to me indeed! Happy happy happy! WHEE! Okay, that was a bit much. ahem. anyway. lol.

DAMN! that was one HELL of a birthday gift. Sorry, i took forever to read it. lol. i kinda sorta... well it just may have... or I... oh fine! i forgot! okay? Happy? I forgot about the update! there! Quit GLARING at the damn screen. I'm getting a rash from it already! STOP! thank you.

Now, my take on the update... brace yourself.

*clears throat* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*exhales* that felt good. rofl! omg omg omg! that was DAMN GOOD! i LOVED my gift! I really wish you would STOP giving so much detail on how he looks in the sun/moonlight. it's making me nervous! lol. and it's not healthy either. rofl!

More importantly, i like the progress he's making. i mean, the stalkerness is a bit much, what with him being right in front of her after she fell. CLEARLY someone was watching her every move if he came running and was panting in front of her no more than half a minute later. Man, can that guy run or what!

Naina's lines are HILARIOUS! seriously, i'm loving this girl! everything from her Kaka-convo to her Kaki-activities. it was so funny!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You made my birthday... er... the 4th day AFTER my birthday so special! YAY! I LOVED it! Muchas Gracias kudiye! MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Love ya Jen-Jen!

@Ash: lol. My name is Komal. and thank you!

@Sri: Thank you!!!