Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehmysl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Jenifer!!

tho m commenting only now...have been following this ff for a long time.hats off to u...u're simpla a fab writer👏.YuNa here is so much better than wht we got to see in the show( the less said the better).anyways keep up the gud work n thanks for giving us the original YuNa at least here...hope u update soon.😊
apzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh my god! this is the most amazing ff ever! wow, this is an intense read, and srsly i couldnt even here a phone ringing next to me! lolz this is really good, omg wow ur such a good writer. you have talent girl! i luv the scene, i was tired of reading the normal little luv stories, naina's life is living hell and yuvi....id rather not say. plz update soon, im desperate! :P
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Pri: Thanks! I think it was time to have Yuvi finally loosening up, he's been too much of a hulk. As for Kaki - someone's gotta be chaloo!

@Komz: Apology accepted...6 months later, although I don't think the apology would stand today.

@Saf: I didn't think I would continue as well but hey, here I am half a year later with interest back again!

@duskykaaya: I'm so sorry I can't remember your name, if you did say your name. No probs with the PM. Thanks for a beautiful comment, the apple picking scene is one of my fav so far as well.

@Sofna: I love to surprise all! Arre, I did say what happened between the 2 updates, in the middle of this update. I don't like writing things like 'flashback' in updates, I feel like it ruins the flow. Give my hugs to your lil angels!

@Sana: Sana! How's you dude? Haven't spoken to you in aaaages! You don't like apples? How weird!

@PreeyaKSharma: Another name I can't remember. I'm so sorry, I really suffer from short term memory loss. No, I suffer a memory loss on the whole, be short or long! But thanks for reading and I believe in your aai shapath!

@Naina: Thank you sooooo much! I shall indeed add you to the PM list.

@mehmysl: Ooo, another new commentor! Me very happys! Oh shucks, you're making me blush...if only I could. Thank you for such a sweet comment. I agree, YuNa just went down the drain in the show, I'll try to love them up in their former glory here. Thanks again!

@apzy: Holy macaroni! Another reader?! Well, Christmas has come a lil early! But you couldn't hear the phone? LOL! That's such a huge compliment, thank you! And update should be coming soon, depending on the reply to the note below.
Edited by Jenifer. - 13 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

NOTE

So it's been 6 months since I last update but I'm thinking of writing for this again. I've been incredibly busy these past few months (so sorry for that) and my writing block is starting to clear (wahey)! Plus, for some reason, I'm really missing YuNa now (probably because of seeing Sehban on screen again).

So, if there's anyone still interested and wants me to carry on writing, then let me know here and I'll start writing and posting here pronto. If not, then I'm writing for myself anyway!
apzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
definitely. i am dying to hear more of this ff! im serious i couldnt hear the phone, i actually couldnt.! lol i would love it soooooooooooooooooooooo much if u continued

NOTE

So it's been 6 months since I last update but I'm thinking of writing for this again. I've been incredibly busy these past few months (so sorry for that) and my writing block is starting to clear (wahey)! Plus, for some reason, I'm really missing YuNa now (probably because of seeing Sehban on screen again).

So, if there's anyone still interested and wants me to carry on writing, then let me know here and I'll start writing and posting here pronto. If not, then I'm writing for myself anyway!

Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG I haven't even started your ff..but if you are gonna continue writing and not fly away in between parts, I'm gonna start reading it! =D

So yeah, I hope the next parts come soon! 
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Long time jenny
Yes do continue..i may even started re readin it until u update
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wen i saw yr PM......jst thght...ABOUT TIME 😡 😆

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OBLIVIOUSLY..................koi read karein ya na karein i m toh definately gonna read missin yuna so much yaar...all other yuna ffs wrapped n NADZ to update hi nahi karti :P shooly mnadz.....plz jen update this is ma one fav ff........
Luv,
Sups.!
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG OMG Jen jen i wanna give u jhappis and pappis 🤗

aahhh hurrry up 😍