Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hav to agree with everyone.......this one was intense!!!!

And the attention to detail...the felings...Wowwwwwwww.👏👏👏

Thnx for updatin so soon.🤗..hope the next one cmz sooner😉  
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whoa...

I honestly do not know what to say. So I'm going to say absolutely nothing....

komz
tes_v1 thumbnail
Jen 🤗

I agree wid Kom-Kom. I jus don't know what to say, nevertheless, I won't deprieve you of the comments.
I'm really glad I took my time to read this update and didn't rush with it.

I seriously dunno why you were so nervous about it. This chapter has been exceptional! The way Yuvi opened up to Naina and the way she can relate to him was really touching. Your FF is progressing like a real story. It seems so realistic. The way you've taken care of the most infinitesimal detail is simply WOW!

I loved that heart-wrenching tale narrated by Yuvi. It was so intense with all the emotions wrapped up perfectly. It really touched my heart.

I have no issues to the way Yuvi is currently treating Naina. His aloof behavior is perfectly understood.

Fast is cool, but slow has it's own benefits!

Cheers to Jen!

Your Weird Unlimited Partner,
Tia
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jennnyyyyyy meriiiiiiiii jennnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,,,.........i LOVE u......woow yaar this ff is ma favvvvvvv.............naina is soo naina n yuvi is so AYM bt yet soo adorable.......love them YUNA....*goes to la la la land*😆wwo naina being curious yet comforting n compassionate😳............n yuvi is so stubborn........wowo love him the way he is.......wondering aur kya hoga is raat ko plzz....do sumthing exciting n romantic in the night reeeee............want to see sum real YUNALICOUS moments,................u noe i m nt been to IF from like months i just cum check ma PMS check any yuna ff n then go..............really addcitted to PC games hehe.............plzz update son haan......cya...
Luv,
sups.

anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Jen Jen Jen🤗...Loveeeeeeeeee your FF it is just too gooooooooooood👏👏👏...waiting for the next update😛...

-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

<<Snip>>
@Lekha: Ha ha! Thanks. Drool all you want, things are about to become spicier in the next update!

hey  jen

@  bold  underlined is  an  understatement  the updt was Masaledaar

wow  you will not believe  how  much I was blushing
I will drool   nevertheless
Drooling is my  birth  right😆😆😆

Did any 1  ssay  ke  your a  great  writer???tussi great ho!!!!!
here is a little something for u

Edited by -Destiny- - 14 years ago
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
don't kill me for lack of words okay!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry am late Jen....I knew you had a writer in you but this is really heart warming and intense. You rock girl!👏👏

Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sujsub: Ooooo, a new reader! Yay! I don't mind being called Jeni, loads of people already do. Thank you for reading and commenting and have added you to the PM list.

@Saf: Thanks dude. Looks like 'intense' is the overall feel, good =D

@Pri: Thank you! I love reading your comments, they're so encouraging. In this update, I wanted the past and feelings to be covered more than anything. This is the groundwork where Yuvi's present behaviour originates from, just wanted people to have an insight into his doings. Will try to update soon.

@Ash: Yup, quite a few members of the family are in the services. It indeed is difficult to understand them. To know them you have to chuck the norms of society out the window, only then does life seem normal with them.

I want Yuvi and Naina to connect as individuals and as friends before any romantic gestures.
Thank you so much for saying that. That's what I am goaling for. Ahh, you've made my day...night!

@aky2401: What's your name, I feel weird calling you aky2401.
Thank you for reading and it was a pleasure to dedicate it to you.

@Sofna: Thanks! I like detailing things, it's the only way you can feel a piece of writing (in my opinion). I'm not sure when the next is coming but it will come.

I'll get back to the rest of the comments later but thank you all for reading and commenting, it means alot 🤗
Tiya_I thumbnail
BRILLIANT! Just brilliant!