Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn kaahaan thi tum yaar the up[date was so YUNALICOUS 😍😳..............
by godd the update wasss soo awsum blossom ree loved it to the coreeeeeeeeeee.....wowoyy theu struk in a a rooomm wowo...........soo romanticcc.............😆.............plzz plz do contiueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Luv,
sups.
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Got an update.....finally! And this part is really good.......great......and it is also a bit funny.....lolz......like her frustration that Yuvi doesn't listen to her and her description of that corridor with flickering lights.....lolz.....but its an awesome part......you have penned everything so well.....their ego clashes, Yuvi's shunning himself from the outside world, Naina's admiration of Yuvi ,her trying to unscramble her feelings for him.....everything! Then their meeting.....and getting locked up in his room....lolz....two head-strong people in one room.....and Yuvi with his raging emotions and Naina....fear-struck...lolz....amazing! Now update soon....real soon!
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sofna: Yup, they known each other from childhood but haven't seen one another in a long time. Hmm, I have seemed to cloud my FF with alot of mysteries. Fikhar not, some should be revealed in the next update...I think!

@Anju Anju Anju (lol): I'm so glad you read, honestly. We should catch up on MSN soon. But what's this? Are you threatening me with an update? Jao, I won't sing for you then!

@Saf: "...aur chaabi kho jaaye" LOL!
I tried very hard to forget about this FF but some people just wouldn't let me! Hmph! Thanks for reading though, I know how busy your are with your assignments etc...now go back to them! =P

@Sups: Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan!
Awesome blossom? LOL! I know how long you've waited, thanks for still sticking by. Indeed YuNa are stuck in one room, what a nightmare!

@Pri: The corridor with flickering lights part makes me laugh as well but I had to put in some filmy reference as we are talking about Naina...or the Naina we used to know. As for the rest, well, wasn't YuNa always about ego clashes? lol. Thanks for reading and will try to update soon.
anut thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh this is beautiful....I am so glad that you have decided to continue writing Jen, I have stopped watching the serial, its become a Sid Armaan Ridhima story with Yuvi Naina just hangers on...

I wish that they have a spin off with Neha and Sehban with this track, its amazing and has great potential....

Please please please continue Jen.......This is the only reminiscence left of the once adorable Yuvraj Naina pair
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@komzie. lub u tons!!!!

@jen jaanu. i love u😳❤️.back 2 update some say the best soutions 2 end certain probs is talk dem out n now i knw y dey r stuck in da room.
fab update!!!!
am in love wid der frustrations n 5crore questions of naina.
 Make sure u update since ma budday gift is pending n komzie is always der 4r me 😃😉
God bless u n gud luck🤗
EssenceSkye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Myaaan, why couldn't this be it's own t.v show? GOSH I LOVEEE ITTT!!!! As usual! I've been waiting for this since the last one! There's just something about your writing that totally captivates me and makes me want to keep reading and I feel like I'm in the story itself. So beautifully done Jennifer! Marvellous! You have such amazing talent!
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG!!! FINALLY! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Now, enough of that nonsense. Getting down to business.
The update was totally FAB! What the hell were you saying? "my mind is blank. just because you got your flow back doesn't I did too." BULL! Even if you totally pulled this out of your ass, it doesn't matter because it was AWESOME!

I love the little details and strange convos Naina has with herself. She's definitely living up to her name. Ghundi. rofl. Seems to me like that house is a totalitarian government! No wait, it's more like a dictatorship! She's Lady Hitler.

Details on Yuvi standing in front of the window were so very serene. Really calming and pretty. I loved the way that was written. Really smooth and flowing... like chocolate pudding. Sorry it was the best comparison I had. lol. It really made me think of this.

The door... isn't that just convenient? lol. When the hell did she close it. One minute she was standing there with a candle, and next thing you know he was running at the door trying to open it. lol.

I should smack you for updating so late and then making a big deal out of how you have NO IDEA what you're doing, but I was pleased, so I'll let it pass this time. No promises for next time though.

-Komz

-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW jen  Alli can say is it is super and tooo good  can't help drool yaar  they look soo good  saath mnein
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Anut: Even I have stopped watching the show but a spin off? Wow, that's a huge compliment. I'm touched and flying high up the clouds. I'm glad you read though, I thought a lot of people would have stopped reading due to the long gap.

@Sana: Hey, Kom-Kom had nothing to do with ths update. I listen to no bully! lol! And yup, being stuck in one room is for YuNa's best, even if they would argue the point most fiercely. Will update soon, birthday gift ka sawaal hai!

@Skye: Own TV show? Gosh, people, you really gotta stop. This was the worst update of all! But thank you anyway, there's nothing bigger for a writer like a reader moving within the story.

@Kom-Kom: I truely did pull this outta my ass and reading it back now, it's so bloody obvious. It's a horrible update, I've got sone major making up to do in the next one.

Now that you've mentioned it, Naina is a lil like a Lady Hitler. Quite a contrast of how she started out, weird. Oh Lord, I'm criticizing my own work out in public!

Oh, I love that river moonlight, it's beautiful. Thanks hun. But choco pudding? Err, OK.

@Lekha: Ha ha! Thanks. Drool all you want, things are about to become spicier in the next update!

@Tiya: Me too, me too! (Thank you)
aky2401 thumbnail
awwww...cho chweet...poor naina!!!!!!!!! it w sjus awsum...

waitin fr d update....hope itz 2day...it ll b a gr8 bday gift!!!:P:P