Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Ugh! As if telling you I hate you wasn't enough! Woman... why are you SO DAMN GOOD?!

The first 2 little paragraphs... what imagery. What sentence structure. What flow! MAN! You make me oh so proud to call you MY jen-jen! *sigh*

Indeed that was a much needed relief from the whole "he's gonna die! he's gonna die!" phase. The male ego... *hi-five* totally agree with you there. Dude can be dying but the ego goes absolutely nowhere. Disgusting really. Guys will so be guys. *double sigh*

I'm lovin' this new Naina. Looks like the dead man's rubbing off on her finally. She's building up those guts. Much needed, and might I say "it's about time goddamn it!"

Can't wait to see where this is going to lead! LOVE YA! TOODLES!

kom-kom
koolaries4 thumbnail
Jennn!!! *hugs*

that was awesome.. i loved it.. especiallly the way you have intertwined the flashbacks.. it was amazing..

a very long wait but totally worth it !! do continue sooon!! :)

and thanks for the PM!!
Tiya_I thumbnail

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!! I love it Jenny!!

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it was so goooddd....

man...

written so mesmerizingly!

jen is was awesome!

but really why is yuvi so hard headed... ego to poori duniya ki apne aap me bhar ke rakha hai dafoor ne!

and Naina here is so much better than DMG ki Naina...

thanx for the pm...

updt soon!

Luv,
Pree
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You're too good! jen I never  ever Imagined !!! How good you are!!!!!!!!!!!

Pm me the net time yaaar

Lekha Aka Froggie

Your new  Friend
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy JENNNNNNNN....plz updateeeee........want to read how their story blossomssssss...UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOONNNNN
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks you all for your precious comments. I will reply to them soon but just a quick reply to Supz's comment:

Originally posted by: sups2222

Heyyy JENNNNNNNN....plz updateeeee........want to read how their story blossomssssss...UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOONNNNN

I know, I know, I've delayed this for so long now but I think I'm going through a writer's block. I've just lost the zeal to carry on and I don't want to write without the proper feelings seeping through. Otherwise I won't be doing justice to the story, myself and you guys as well.

Hopefully the block clears soon as I do intend to wrap this up with a proper ending and I just don't see the end until a few more parts...atleast. Until then, feel free to wait around a lil longer although I won't be surprised if poeple have taken a hiatus!
aky2401 thumbnail
itz just awsum!!!!! never read such a gud one!!!! smooth wirtin with barely any flaws :):)!!!
addd me 2 ur pm list plz!!
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Knock-knock!

hey! hi... ummm... just one quick question. Could you maybe tell me... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

UPDATE THIS FF GODDAMN IT!

Jen-Jen! You update this FF or so help me, you're going to lose hearing in one or both of your ears next time you call me. Or you know what, better yet, I'll just call you and scream!

UPDATE WOMAN!

love ya!

Kom-Kom
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AshiYuvi4life

Knock-knock!

hey! hi... ummm... just one quick question. Could you maybe tell me... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

UPDATE THIS FF GODDAMN IT!

Jen-Jen! You update this FF or so help me, you're going to lose hearing in one or both of your ears next time you call me. Or you know what, better yet, I'll just call you and scream!

UPDATE WOMAN!

love ya!

Kom-Kom

komzieeeeeeeeeeeee lub u 4r dis😳😳😳