Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey!!!!

i just read the intro n the 1st pt....it was brilliant...the way u have projected ridz is amazing, i loved it...the bond she shared with the aunty was beautiful...n yes it wasnt boring at all...lastly i liked the way u write, its wonderful👏

sonu

spln thumbnail
reserved...

*edit*
zizzy u nutter...u inform of the part after 3 ppl reserve?.....totally coming from u i shudnt be knocked ddown in surprise...

but the part....dam dam dam did u have to end it where u did?....gosh me was like all taken by the little subtle catches u had slipped in here n there casually yet unmistakably so....the anonymous called irked the back of my head as bad as it did for ridhima....somehow ur mention of the teenage high school girl seemed to me like she may link to our male protagonist...perhaps his siter later?...why wud he be at the door step else...that of course assuming the stranger is him?

gosh u litrally said nothing wildly secretive n yet the hints of unknowns in here left me in thought....um just like so totally wondering n hav eno clue...LIKE NONE AT ALL...of how this cu go...so say she meets him at her door step....then wats with the annymous calls...cudnt be an old lover from delhi cud he...or a past haunting in general...n if not then for a first day at work RJ who cud act such a pest who other than someone who knows her of course....gosh see me all wound up n confused....uv done it so well...

been simple n straight taken ur time in the trivialities of Pu n mr. pu porttrait the star villain roach on the wall the blue dress even ray n the MUST station staff....n yet those tiny lines here n there...they hold a catch...dam nij dont take this long for the next um waiting to see wats up next oki???

315 hun,

nj
Edited by spln - 15 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
reserved

edit:

u know it all already
but just wanted to print it again
i of course loved the part yar,i have told u before and telling u again
its the simple emotions that make me smile,u describe them with so much ease
there's always more to them but just feels gud to read the way you express them
her first day at work awsome,covered every little bit of her head
the mysterious caller hmmm,of course there's a lot of him to come i see
loved pu's surprise and the bonding with the guests was so cute and refreshing
pu is such a sweetheart and Ridz has got so much to tell
i mean although u give her character out well,there's a lot of her unknown to us
loved the flow and writing,awsome nij!
and finally armaan makes his entry ,can't wait to know him more
duno how gona link them all,but im sure it will be all new and cute
sorry about the late comments here
u know i loved it and now me want more soon
very soon and wo dusra wala bhul gayi?
yar update both real soon

Edited by hinanaziri - 15 years ago
Qwerty123rty thumbnail

~reserved~

Awww Nij awesome part and the lengths perfect...

You know this whole 'missing home thing' reminded me how I was when I shifted to Chd and even now I miss Delhi so much...its like am always waiting to go to delhi and even though my home is here....it doesn't look like that...its as if m here for a vacation waiting to go back to my hometown...ah!! Anyways....loved the way you described her feelings there..and since I can relate a bit...I can tell u it was perfect...

Okay starting from the starting...

The cockroach...pu scaring it off...riddz remembering her friends..it was all very well done...in fact it was all done so nicely that it felt absolutely natural falling in place...like being scared of the cockroach and missing her friends...it was all beautifully written...

And her first day at work....yeyy!! The songs my fav too...hehe'and ya the weird caller....oho...hmm...I wanna know who it is and why do I have a feeling that it was done deliberately but I'll refrain from making guesses coz that just kills the whole excitement...though I know I'll be thinking about this the whole time now...haha...

Ray's speech...nice...why do I feel they gonna be frnds someday...

And ah!! Told ya loved your description of her nostalgic mood....missing home and all...it was the best....and I loved it...

Awwww.....pu is a sweetheart...doing so much for our Riddzie who was never loved before....awww....that was really nice....And the party....she a natural...good to see her finally bonding with people being at ease and all....nice ppl all of them....the party was one sweet thing and uh oh is that guy Armaan...make it abhi na....lets for a change have a fic on Abhi and Riddz...I like Amit tondon better....hehe..okay okay I know you can't do this...everyone's gonna kill u and than me for making the suggestion...hehe

But all in all the part was fab....I loved every bit of it.....flaws I cudn't find any....u gr8 at this...nxt time u go whining about ur writing skills....I simply shut my ears and ignore u...

Anyways, loved the part...totally worth the wait...

The best part about the part was that its so light and easy like even the emotions when u described they were done so well...like don't no how to say this...but it was all a pleasure to read....didn't put any sort of pressure on ma head...u know am totally incapable of writing such parts...my parts are soooo heavy but these...u can just grab some coke, sit back...totally chilled and enjoy these coz even with the heavy emotions...its still so light and easy on the reader that its all fun to read...and leaves u craving for more...
okay i dn't know if u get wat i mean...if u didn't...don't whack ur brain much...just know that i loved the part and i love how you you write...your writing skill...love 'em
Love you
Kratz

last bit huh?
Damn it is armaan...
but anyways...wat i didn't like is that riddzie already under his spell..like checking him out and all...but it has noting to do with ur writing or the part...i jus hate it wen ppl show the girl falling instantly for the guy...and that too KSG..Imagine...hehe...
See i like strong female character...who are hard to reach out to or u know who don't exactly give much bhaw to men...
but anyways...no comments about the last bit but if i ignore everything and just think about how you wrote it than it was done well...sadly!!!
ahhah...nhi nhi...it was nice and i liked it..

Edited by krati.mehra - 15 years ago
pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Part 2 ..updated..!! Hope u all like!!

nijal =)
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey,
 really nice parts yaar.....👏👏👏..continue soon
and thanks for the pm.

love,
sameera😊
Edited by sameera_12 - 15 years ago
pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg_sonia

Hey!!!!

i just read the intro n the 1st pt....it was brilliant...the way u have projected ridz is amazing, i loved it...the bond she shared with the aunty was beautiful...n yes it wasnt boring at all...lastly i liked the way u write, its wonderful👏

sonu

Hi sonu!!

glad you like it..thanks a ton for yur comments :D

nij
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the part Nij!
I love the way you described Ridz interaction with Mrs.Puri---It's so sweet and refreshing to see....and Riddhima getting by her first day at work..You explained everything beautifully!

And oh my! Hot shot Armaan has made his way in the story! Can't wait for the sparks to fly--although that will take some time...lol...

Great part

Love, Anita
ashluvdmg thumbnail
hiya da(sry i dnt no ur name)!!
so ridz meetin armi all ws in past itself huh!!
i m so like worried n excited,wat u hav in store 4 us...!!
y in reality is ridz leavin de place..??is armi de reason bhind dis?/
did armi betray her??
oh mann!i cn ask abt a numerous questions 2 u nw!!
i guess u wil unfold in sooner or later
me bein brn crazy....cnt handle it dear...
so i suppose hav 2 wait n watch
n pls dnt take ages 2 update!!
hope u cont soon
thx a ton 4 de pm
luv u l;ts
ashu
Edited by ashluvdmg - 15 years ago
yogzz thumbnail
awesome............
very nice FF