Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jodubai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Missy,
Thanks for the pm
& no the part wasn't boring, you do need a base to start the story with na, so this is good base
Felt quite sorry for Mrs Puri, poor lady her daughter away & she on her own for 6 years, glad Ridz is staying with her, the bonding between the 2 ladies is clearly seen & I like the name pu, howevre it reminds me of Kareena from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, hehehehe

do continue soon
muzic_chick247 thumbnail
u under-estimate urself ..u know that ryte????

it wasnt boring !!! infact im curious..... WHY IS SHE LEAVING???
update soon...

Love
Ur Sapi !!! muah !!

P.S love the language....

aravi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

heyyyy nij god u are def multi -talented gurl!!!!!!! frm vich angle was it boring i cant make out!!!! look at d facts gurl wid justa few words u cud explain d deep n pure relationship b/w mrs. puri n riddhima u got us curious n craving for more well datz wat a good writer does right????? am soo looking forward to d next part !!!! if u can puhlezzz send me PM naa!!!!!i just reda ur verse it rocks!!! 

luv ya loads
aravi/curvy(hehe)
-harika- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dmgfan19

this is seriously awesome!! nice start!! u must def cont this..btw wat happened to ur last one?? no plans to cont?

u like?m more than pleased...!!ill update soon...and no ill update the other 1 too..pakka...wanna!! :D thx sweetz!

btw..i koe ive said tis bfr..and say tis everytime....wats yur name again...sumhow i feel i never read yur reply...??

hey nijali...its me harika...i know i should have chosen a catchy or i should rather say a sensible username when was signing up in IF...i wish i knew i would like this place so much *sigh*...thinking if i should join again with a nice name😕 oh wow! u r going to update the other one too, thats nice!! if u remember, i was the one who said i m waiting for armaan;s description in ridz lingo or rather ur lingo bcoz ur description of his voice made my expectations high...something ringing in ur head??😃
ttimpy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it doesnt seem boring at all............ridz as an RJ is a new avatar..unexplored territory.........i'll love to read more...........
*tiny* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you think this is boring??NIJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ.....how could u say that?? i am like, what next, what next, what next...awesome, awesome, awesome..and dont you dare ever again be unnecessarily humble or self-deprecatory...

now i am really, really impatient for you to update...

oh, darling, i hope you dont mind me saying all this...perhaps i am a lil new to be so familiar with you in speaking, but i read your ffs and it makes me feel i know you for long...lol...

thanks sooooooo much for hte pm...
saridena thumbnail

hi missy

thks for the pm dear

it was nice

mrs puri is sooo sweet yaar

update soooooooooooooooooon

luv soumya

pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spln

OMG OMG OMG...um so tempted to ping u now n tell u wat i think of the concept, but ur readin g my never ending update, n claimed if i ping u ul stop or read it out of order, so completely from a selfish motive i wont ping u nij.....

u know um thinking alot n very fast, i was with every line and every word in it....u can guess where all my thots may have wandered after our long convo...sat night was it or friday???
friday i think....yeh well....um just glad ur doing this...like really glad, i had to see one such from u, n nij hun please, dont evade updates to this one, i wish to read it with the similar idea in my head as with which i read hinu's pardes....not coz i think they have the obvious similarity u know i mite think, no....i want to read this one to the end with every line, jumping nothing unlike u jerk hahaha....coz i know il discover alot here....oh well...not discover really i think i know enuf....but lets say its will testify!!!

oki oki..too much mindless anter, nad that on a mere intro....wat will haoppen when i get the part, u shall know only when u post sweets....update soon....not like u cant guess there will be essays wat else from me, but wat essays only after u!!!

315 for u as well now N3!

nj

Originally posted by: spln

reserved

*back n so soon lolzzz*

oki...boring it was only in ur dreams missy!!!i was stcuk to the screen, well either um right ur wrong, or i just have bad taste...i have personal conviction to believe its the former!!!...

my take...gosh wen she jolted out of her dream , so did i from like a reverie opf this scene i pictured in my mind, u know like thos wooden log houses in hill stations which are rooms of hotels, the mantles and the grandfather clocks, the fireplaces....the old fading portraits on the walls, the mist on the windows...n then as they bturn to bantering rain drops...gosh the feel of it...even the rare cobwebs fit in so well that u never want them to be removed, coz the whole look isnt eeire but warm n comforting in a way...lets say...in wa y old denims are??? like the rugged ones faded n weathering out compared to a new stiff one outa the store even if its super fashinable....oki....dont blame me, its was ur part....n my memories of many such huts in my years of growing up, living ina city like chandugarh has had advantages more than i can ever imagine, one was the beauty of life every moment!!!...i almost relived so much of it...*sigh*

oki jolted out fo the scene a second time...personally nij, i dont even think i read much of the dialogue like reading each word of it, i cud almost hear the conversation i thot....the bond is a beauty already, n only just budding so to say....n yeh yeh yeh...the one thing i wud have jumped at had i not been in the daze...SHE AN RJ,....wohoooo....theres something abt that profession i adore....u better capture it well...i know if someone can u will...lovya for the part hun update soon!!!

ps: i had to leave an essay, um hardly much of a poet!!!😆😆

firstly...thx for d essayz lol!!but yaaa defin gonna hve d track dt u ovb koe...wwit a lil bit of randomness!! haha its worth a try ..i koe!! :)
bt yaar u saw all d whole old houses..fire..nights...CHD frm tis 1 part....i shd hve hve put sum in ma part i koe...i cudnt think of nethin grrr!!! bt ohh well..keep givin me those ideas...aabhi nahi toh cumin parts mein hi sahi!! haahha!!!

315 nj ...always! =)

Originally posted by: hinanaziri

reserved

edited*

ok me back with my comments
given em all on the chat but me will post them again

dont know what made u think it was boring
yar like i said before ,u need to get used to taking the praise
it was such a brilliant part
right from  'pu' 's solitude to the name relation
loved the way u made them bond ,there was so much depth in the whole scene
the way she is independant and makes her decisions and all fab👏
now me thinking of the whole RJ story u gonna bring in
the dream was a killer yar,her pain was ouch
me lovin it! not her pain obv lolz

nij u awsome with words in verses i know
but after reading this part me so sure u will rock at fics too
your first one still waiting for an update on that,dunno if u gonna cont
but this one i cant wait to read more
i know u will cont this soon,have a feeling u will
gud luck wid the exam tom and give us an update straight after that
[/Quote]

hahaha hini d nme relation shdnt i be thankin u..bth u n krats were onit for like few hours!!and finally it happened in d mrn in 10 mins!!lmao!! yup yup shes a teen..bt sooo outgoin..i luv dt abt her ;) ud koe y...haahah praisin yaahh..keep doin more of dt...one of tes days ill accept it..selfishly!! :D but thx for likin it n mkin me rite..i wud happily gve up..even wen i rather use ma pea brain n rite..yaaaaa m gonna update dt 1 too...i ant 2..though it mite chg a lil..u koe! tis 1 a sure ill stick 2 ...i share d same feelin as u do!! :P

achaa tty on chat soon..and will start ritin later today..i want urs n njz updatez 1st!!!!

315 hini

ps...u bth koe it..ha u do! nutterz...r all d same!!

jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG u think this was boring???? *Sigh* people are so humble out here, well if this is boring, mine shud be thrown in the bin, dont u dare cal this boring, or i wud call u right away and u wud be facing my wrath!!

Loving the experimention ur doing with Ridz character NIj, awesome one, its not a usual one and yet so beautifully pennedthat u cant help give acclodes to the writer!! Way to go Nij, um waiting to see how and where u take this.!!! Fabulous one!!
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh btw can sumbody pls eenlighten me on wats 315??? am at total loss hre.LMAO