Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: custodian75

Geet's first day in office. New friends. New environment. 

Yep! A new life!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

part 3
awesome...
Geet is settling here nicely...
and all the talks are starting...
she didnt get in to contact with them after that?

Thanks!
No, she didn't get back in touch with any of the three after she once lost contact.
mayyo thumbnail

part 4
awesome...
wow Anaya is gonna meet Geet...
is she married?
cant wait for Maan's entry...

Yes, they're going to meet soon and Anaya's side of the story will be revealed then. You'll have to be a little more patient for Maan's entry.
mayyo thumbnail

part 5
awesome dear...
the changes are so awkward...
well cant blame anyone...
but how is it gonna be when they all will meet is gonna be interesting...
cont soon dear...

PS - can u post the link when u update in this thread dear?
FF Daily Updates 9

Changes are always awkward when you take note of them. And that is only natural.

Sure, I will post it. 😊
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: punam2712

GEET WENT TO HER FIRST DAY IN NEW OFFICE

BUT WHY DOESNT SHE WANT TO DRIVE

She'll answer that question soo enough!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvforever

So, its a new beginning 4 geet & der is lot more in past wich wil affect her present too... She changed a lot... Der is a reason 4 her not driving rite...?? I m also eager to meet anaya nw...
& arnd 30 chptrs 4 maan's past too long i cant wait...
Thank u 4 clearing my doubt dat its di & thank u 4 letting me call u wich way i lyk & i actualy lyk ur nick name 'mayyo' its cute... :) & silly me 4got to tel u abt my name well my nick name is Prati as my actual name its quite long & typical ( & if u wanna knw den i'll tel in pm only ;) ) wanna knw my actual name den i'l give u hints 1st ( wel i jst a thought... )
& yes its akward to cal luvforever... :-D waise wud u mind if i ask u ki aap kya karte ho lyk studies or work...?? ( dont mind jst curiosity dats al )

Yes, there is a reason for her insistence on not driving. i am glad you're eager to meet Anaya, rather than Maan! 😆
And, Maan ki entry toh 30 chapters ke pehle ho hi jaayegi. Isn't that more important than when his past will be revealed?

I think Prati will work for me. 😊
Well, I'm a free bird for now! 😉
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

so geet started her new life and first day at her job...
why she has fear of driving...has someting happened in her past..
this geet is diff from first season...she has become more aggressive and firm to take her own decisions

Now I didn't think anyone would use the term "aggressive" for what Geet has become. Though I can't say it's not correct. Time changes everything and time is what has changed Geet.
The reason for her fear of driving will come out soon.
mayyo thumbnail
**Replies from page 41.

6. Anticipation

As smooth as the first day at work was going under Vyan's friendly guidance, I couldn't stop myself from glancing at the clock every few minutes to see how much time was left before I could head back home. He had just brought me back to the cabin after giving me a tour of the small office and was talking something about redecorating our cabin according to my tastes when I glanced at my wristwatch again and this time, he stopped talking.

"Are you in a hurry?" His direct question made me look at him. He was leaning against his own desk with his arms folded across his chest.

"What? Uhh, no, it's fine." I smiled slightly.

"I've noticed you looking at the time every half an hour since lunch. Do you need to go?" He was polite but I felt embarrassed I had made my impatience so noticeable.

"No, that's alright. I still have some time." I tried to wave it off but he was insistent.

"No, really. If you need to go then you can. It's almost time, anyway." I smiled at him but didn't speak. "What is it, by the way? Some party plan or what?" He asked casually, picking up the paper weight and offhandedly looking at it. I laughed slightly at his attempt of not appearing curious and his eyes snapped back at me.

"I have to meet an old friend today. No party." I told him his assumption was wrong and he smiled.

"Mmm-hmm, a friends' reunion it is. Great. I guess you're free to go today." I beamed a smile at him before we both headed out. He offered me a ride but I refused and went my way.

In the bus, I called G and relieved her of her worries of me being lost. We talked about my day and I asked her the nth time if she'd called Anaya today and reminded her of the meeting. She had, and she laughed at my enthusiasm of meeting my friend.

Once home, I talked to Raya for a few minutes as I bustled about putting together a dinner and checking everything to be neat and tidy before Anaya came.

The bell rang, making my heart pick up pace in excitement. I dumped the ladle in my hand, and rushed to the door. Giving myself a once-over in the mirror I had hung in the tiny lobby, I pulled the door open only to freeze as I finally saw her.

"Anaya." Only a whisper could get past the lump in my throat after finally seeing her dear face after so long. She was smiling, and the tears in her eyes must have been mirroring mine. It didn't matter who reached for the other first but we were in each other's embrace. I held her tightly, letting go of my emotions as a sob escaped my throat and tears sprang out of my eyes.

Edited by mayyo - 10 years ago
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
she is so excited to meet wth anaya...wht will b her reaction whn she will meet maan again...
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome updates
geet is well settled with her work n house now all she was waiting is to meet ananya as soon as possible
waiting to read their convo after meeting a long time