Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: dqno1

Vyan is being quite friendly😲. 

Nobody else noticed that. πŸ˜†

Redecorating the cabin to her taste? Are they sharing a cabin then? This could get awkward.  Maan is going to go Dishkyawon...πŸ˜†

They are sharing a cabin. But Maan's dishkyawon-ing stage is a little farther from now. πŸ˜†

Offering a ride and being pleasant in general is okay I suppose; Ooh I hope his feet are the ones being squished... yay!πŸ‘

Wishful thinking! What if he's the gentleman this time around and someone else deserves his feet to be squished with high pointy heels? πŸ˜†

Got to say Geet is quite into appearances and being neat and tidy. Quite the opposite of me.πŸ˜ƒ

Generally people are into it, aren't they?

The reunion was sweet and melty. I wish to meet someone this way in my life someday.

That was not the end of the reunion. That was the beginning of the new phase of their friendship...

Thanks for updating Mari.πŸ€—

Thanks, Avi! πŸ€—

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

part 6
awesome dear...
Geet is slowly settling down...
wow Ananya is here...
cont soon dear...

PS - can u post the link when u update in this thread dear?
FF Daily Updates 9

Thank you! πŸ˜Š
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onir

Chap 2 : Family ... πŸ˜Š

Nice Title... Again 
Thank you! πŸ˜³
What's made me curious is her referring G's family as her "Family". I know its her family but there's something amiss as she wasn't so ... I just can't pinpoint to it now... 
You're close. That's all I'm revealing.
Oh! Raya is married ...😲 But I guess Geet isn't 
Shocking, wasn't it? πŸ˜†
What's with this Raya and Raunaq... Both "R" πŸ˜† 
That's what the title of the next chapter says. πŸ˜†
Geet seems different than her quite self ... yet she's not much different... I'm completely confused πŸ˜†
No, you got it right. She is different yet she is still the same. Did I confuse you more? πŸ˜†
Tell me something, How do you squeal silently??? πŸ˜†
Like I have been doing since I have gained consciousness. πŸ˜†

mayyo thumbnail

Chap 3: R&R... πŸ˜† Oh my I almost asked you the same question in the previous comment πŸ˜† Seriously Twinnie I loved this πŸ˜ƒ 

And I answered it in the previous comment anyway. πŸ˜†
Oh ok so she hasn't spoken to A&A since 4 years and M  since 7-8 years ... She calls it foolishness (about her reaction to Maan's confession?) so what's changed... perspective or analysis??? 
Perhaps it's both of them. Because honestly, analysis often alters perspective.
She's been staying alone since a year... what happened to her parents?? Hopefully not some drastic change... 
You'll know in about two chapters.
So many questions... yet I'm liking this speed of your revelations as well as the shorter updates
I'm glad!
πŸ€—  
πŸ€—

mayyo thumbnail

Chap4: Mending Bonds. Indeed Old bonds need to be mended... 

See I told you na she seems different yet not ... she is still a thinker but she is more refined, I guess. Her thought of not talking to Anaya on phone as it may cause formality to seep in ... but then I don't agree. Yet its her POV and lets see where this takes her. 

Innodea... liked this name πŸ˜ƒ I have told you before too,  I like your innovation  with names πŸ‘

@Bold: Spot-on! πŸ‘

As for her thought of not talking to Anaya on the phone, it is just another viewpoint among so many others. πŸ˜Š

I can't take credit for this particular name. Read it somewhere and loved it. Innodea=innovative+idea.
mayyo thumbnail

Chp 5 : new beginnings... 

Ok more questions... Has Geet met with an accident a year back??? and was recovering both physically and psychologically? 

She is still a Handa ... so my earlier guess still continues that she isn't married and even about the foolishness.  πŸ˜Š

Vyan... Interesting 

The question will be answered soon.

@Bold: That was the hint for everyone which nobody took and still thought of questioning if she was married or not.
mayyo thumbnail

Chp 6: Anticipation 

Oh I so loved the last scene ... πŸ˜ƒ 

The last scene to be continued now! πŸ˜ƒ
mayyo thumbnail
**Replies to your comments beginning page 61.

7. Maasi. Twice Over

While I cried clinging to her standing right in the main door, she had retained enough composure to drag me inside and shut the door. I suddenly found myself on the two-seater I had placed in the living room and she was rubbing my back, shushing me down.

"Where were you, Anaya? Why did you leave me? I missed you so much!" I couldn't help but complain in a child-like voice when she pulled away from the embrace and wiped my tears.

"Shh, shh! Stop crying now." She caressed my cheek. "I'm here now." I held her hands when she smiled slightly. It took a few minutes of silence for me to regain control of myself and as I did, I looked at her face, memorising everything about her.

"How have you been? It's been so long! Seven years since I saw you..."

"Seven years since you left this place." She added in a murmur.

"I know." I sighed. It had been seven years since I left this city, since I left my friends and... I shook my head and focused on the present. "But at least we were in touch. And then suddenly, one day, I couldn't reach you by any means and you never called me. What happened? Do you know how worried sick I've been? Do you know how many sleepless nights I spent thinking where you were and how you were? Why didn't you ever call me? Why didn't you ever reach me, Anaya?"

I questioned her relentlessly, demanding the answers.

"I just couldn't. I... I... It was so stressful for both of us, I just couldn't think beyond making everything right."

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Geet." She called out tentatively. "A lot has changed now."

Something about her words made me sit straighter. "I'm listening." I tried to appear normal but internally steeled myself for what ever was coming.

"The last we talked was when you invited me to Raya's wedding." She recalled. "How is she anyway?"

"She's happy with Raunaq. They're going to be here in a few days." I smiled but then diverted my attention back to her. "But that isn't the topic right now."

"After the last time we talked, circumstances changed here. My parents," her tone had an unmistakable bitterness in it, "they gave me an ultimatum. They wanted me to marry the guy of their choice if Ayush didn't settle down with a better job than he had at the time. I fought for Ayush. I wanted my parents to know I would be happy with him in whatever way we live, but they didn't understand. They gave Ayush three months to find a higher paid job. Those three months were the most depressing of my life."

Her eyes were set far away somewhere, living the memories she probably didn't want to think about. I slowly rubbed her hands to soothe her and waited for her to continue.

"At the end of the three months, Ayush did have a new job but it seemed like my parents never wanted to let me marry him. The limits crossed when they gave a final verdict that they knew a guy they wanted me to get married to. I tried to make them understand that I couldn't be happy with anyone other than Ayush, I begged them to let me marry him."

She took a shaky breath and looked at me. I could see a sheen of tears in her eyes. "They didn't listen. They did not want to understand me. They confiscated my phone so I couldn't contact Ayush. So I did the only thing I could. I ran away to Ayush. I loved him and he loved me, and that is what mattered to us, even if my parents didn't want to accept this truth."

I could feel an immediate repulsion to the idea of running away like that but I suppressed it, telling myself I hadn't been through an iota of what Anaya and Ayush must have faced. "What happened then?" I didn't want to upset her any further but I needed to know how everything was now.

"We got married with Maan as the witness." Her eyes flashed to my face to note any changes there on the mentioned name but I resolutely kept my expression straight. "We came back, but neither my parents, nor Ayush's were happy with the act, but his parents accepted us, and mine didn't. They cut me off from their life for two years, broke their contact with me. It was a very difficult time. Ayush tried to keep me happy but the stress was too much to bear. I realised running away and getting married was not the right thing. I should have tried harder. I should have bravely faced my parents and made them understand. These thoughts made me go back to my parents. I asked them to forgive me for what I had done. I wanted them to understand, to just listen. But they didn't. They did not forgive me. They did not let me meet my sisters for two years." I could see the desolate expression on her face which was a reflection of how much she had been through, but she suddenly smiled tenderly. "Their grandchildren tied me back to them."

My mouth opened and closed at this piece of news. I opened my mouth again to speak while Anaya just looked on smilingly. "Your... children?" She nodded, but I couldn't grasp my mind around the idea of my friend having had children. "You have children?" She nodded again. "You're a mother?" Another nod. "And Ayush is a father now?" She laughed at my expression.

"Yes, yes, we've been promoted now." I felt a slow smile crop up my face as the idea started to make sense.

"Wait! You said, children. How many did you manage to produce in two years?" She laughed again, even as her cheeks turned pink at my remark.

"Two. They're twins. A boy and a girl." The wide smile which fixated itself on my face this time must have been bigger than ever.

"Oh my God!" I screamed in excitement. "I'm a maasi twice over! I can't believe it! Where are they? They must be close to two years now. Why didn't you bring them along? I want to see them!" I was almost jumping in excitement when a thought occurred to me. "Hey, you didn't even tell me their names!"

"Our daughter, Yana, is elder by a few minutes." She smiled proudly.

"Yana." I murmured in appreciation. "It means, He listens."

She nodded. "Ayush and I wanted a girl, and He listened to our prayer, giving us a daughter." I could feel pride dripping from her voice when she spoke of her daughter.

"And your son?"

Her smile was tender now. "Shay."

I frowned. "Shay? I have never heard this name before."

"It's an Irish name which means, a gift. He is a gift to us." I smiled now, thinking of the unexpected promotion I had gotten, when she spoke again.

"But there's another side to both these names, you know." I looked at her expectantly. "Yana and Shay are both related to mine and Ayush's names."

I thought for a moment. "Anaya, Ayush. Yana, Shay. They are spelt from the letters of your names! Yana even sounds like the back-pronunciation of your name! I couldn't have guessed that! Who thought of this?" I asked.

"I did." She smiled widely, fanning herself with her hand.

"Do you have a picture of them?" I wanted to see the faces of the niece and nephew whose existence I had just found out about. She fished out her wallet from her bag and held it open for me to see the family picture with Shay sitting on Ayush's shoulders while he held Yana to his chest.

I caressed the picture softly as I gazed at the three happy faces while Anaya kept speaking about how she had started the hunt for an appropriate school for the children now.

"That's why you were at Sneha's school yesterday." I stated as I recalled where G had met her.

She nodded. "Yes."

"Why didn't she tell me about it?" I complained.

"Would you have taken it as happily if she had told it to you yesterday as you did today?" It was a rhetorical question and I understood her point.

"Why didn't you try to contact me after everything was fixed?" I complained yet again.

"I did, Geet. Since I had lost my phone and Ayush had gotten a new one for himself too, losing all contacts in the process, I did not know where to find your number from. You never gave me the number to your landline either." I pouted slightly, realising I was at fault too when she continued. "I asked Mrs. Khurana if she had your number. She did and I got it from her, but alas! It never got through."

"My number has changed." I recalled where the disconnection started from. "But what about asking G about it? You could have reached her and she had my new number."

"To be honest, I had forgotten about G. Since after you left, I never met G, and then when the whole fiasco with my family happened, I didn't remember G at all." She confessed with a sigh but then smiled brightly. "The good thing is, I have found you again now."

I couldn't agree more with her.

Over the next half an hour, we talked about her children and her life post marriage. It felt so good to have her back with me that I felt an aura of happiness surround me when I heard stories of how her children made her run after her all day long.

"No wonder you're thinner now!" I joked about it.

"It's just a matter of time, my dear friend! I'll ask you about it when you have your own children." She added jocularly. "What's up with you, anyway? How come you landed here, leaving your family behind?"

She had said it in a very normal tone but I froze and the colour on my face drained out.

**I don't know why some of you thought something had happened to Ayush and Anaya was married to Maan! πŸ˜†

8. Life Is A Cycle
Edited by mayyo - 10 years ago
Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh Twinnie ... I loved this one, the Title as well as the names of the children. πŸ‘ I must say your namings are like Innodea ... Innovative ideas. πŸ˜‰
Maasi twice over.. such joy. πŸ˜ƒ A+A story was quite a journey of trials and tough times... but good point of it is that they endured it and are together...πŸ‘πŸΌ 

A lot many questions answered ... yet many left and new ones formed after this update. And yes I too agree a lot has changed. Why did Anaya's parents not want Ayush for her? Anyways its ok as long as the silver lining is visible. πŸ˜ƒ

Geet felt repulsion at the idea of them running away and getting married... hmm somewhere even I feel so. I have always believed that they must be some way to convince ... but then again the path is difficult and sometimes in despair and fear of separation, can make you do things which otherwise may not be logical to you. Anaya did regret it later but then she also gained happiness. 

I love how Geet is fighting within... even pondering over how her expressions need to controlled on mention of 'his' name ... πŸ˜† Even if Anaya was/wasn't fishing for her reaction, Geet did live the moment πŸ˜‰

Yana and Shay πŸ‘ ... their meanings πŸ‘are too good... and even the idea of their names being back spellings of their parent's names. 

Its finally confirmed... 7 years ... You know something the no. 7 has a lot of meaning ... it means a full circle or you can completeness. I so hope that 7 here for MG means coming back a full circle and coming to fulfillment of all that was left incomplete.  *fingers crossed* 

I think what happened to her family as well the accident I guess will be revealed next...

Waiting eagerly... update soon. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€— 
Edited by Onir - 10 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved it completely.
In just a few lines you managed to capture all our curiosities about Anaya and Ayush

The babies names were wonderful.  You always come up with the most unique namesπŸ˜ƒ

Theirs was a love story that had so much tension but they endured.  πŸ‘

I felt so sad that they would not let her meet her sisters😭  I would not survive that.

Lovely emotional and heart touching.

Ab kya bribe du so we can get a faster updateπŸ˜†

Thanks Mari for updating.

I love to read your stories.
Edited by dqno1 - 10 years ago