Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: migan

Just a quick question to the team who watched before...

When will Aswin and Shruthi realize they love the other ??? Soon or much later???

The name of the show is iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? (what can I name this love?), so the name says is pretty much. They will realise it (very late) as the faith has something else for them and it takes time to build up a relationship, specially with a grey character like Ashwin, who has to realise the feeling and when he does, how will he take it, since his a guy, who does not believe in marriage and love, and thinks that everything can be done by money and his writes his own destiny. For now they will not realise it, as this is show with a hate-love story. So mosty now it will be all hate, but indirectly also love, as you can already see it now.
They will change eachother for the good.

For your other doubt, yes, Sruthi is going to work at his house, for a reason, but not bcus she wanted. You will be surprised, who gets her into this. But Ashwin will not be aware of it, but when he finds out about it, there the fun begins. 😆

As you said Anjali trusts Shyam blindly, so it will take time to show her the true colours of him. To be honest, we didn't believe that we will hate Anjali at some time point, but it will happen. (But it's way in the future). But at the end we did understand her and we are still loving Daljeet for playing this role so perfectly. She is soo sweet in real life too.
Edited by Baki - 10 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baki

The name of the show is iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? (what can I name this love?), so the name says is pretty much. They will realise it (very late) as the faith has something else for them and it takes time to build up a relationship, specially with a grey character like Ashwin, who has to realise the feeling and when he does, how will he take it, since his a guy, who does not believe in marriage and love, and thinks that everything can be done by money and his writes his own destiny. For now they will not realise it, as this is show with a hate-love story. So mosty now it will be all hate, but indirectly also love, as you can already see it now.
They will change eachother for the good.

For your other doubt, yes, Sruthi is going to work at his house, for a reason, but not bcus she wanted. You will be surprised, who gets her into this. But Ashwin will not be aware of it, but when he finds out about it, there the fun begins. 😆

As you said Anjali trusts Shyam blindly, so it will take time to show her the true colours of him. To be honest, we didn't believe that we will hate Anjali at some time point, but it will happen. (But it's way in the future). But at the end we did understand her and we are still loving Daljeet for playing this role so perfectly. She is soo sweet in real life too.

Thanks Baki for the details. ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
siva.. thanks for the super gif.. have posted in the mansion...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: migan

Thanks Baki for the details. ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

you cleared my doubts as well!! 😊
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear..
Anjali is such a sweet gal but why this shyam sight adichufy Shruthi 😡 😡
Waiting for the days wen everyone come to knw the true colour of shyam..
x.titli.x thumbnail
even if I don't understand tamil I'm here for my IPKKND ðŸ˜³
hello everyone ðŸ˜ƒ
and thanks baki for letting me know ðŸ¤—