Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: dqno1

Edited:

I love this picture of Drashti.

I've never seen this one!

There's something in her eyes which had chills down my spine. And she looked lovely in that white dress!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeygrape

part 2

am suuuper late , so sorry for that

coming to the part...it was beautiful...each part reminds me that i should read the prequel first and thenn continue...πŸ˜• willl be doin that sooon...coz i dont want to miss enjoying any part of the story😊

No need to apologise! I can understand. πŸ˜Š

Well, yes. I will strongly recommend you to read the prequel first because you may be able to read this story without having read the former but you will not get the real gist of a few things mentioned here which are directly related to the prequel.
mayyo thumbnail

part 3

lovly update...i suppose G and raya are geets sisters?? i was wondering why maan or his name is not comin up πŸ˜Š no idea about anaya and ayush...and the 3rd person is maan???
i think i should start season 1 sooon...coz i m spoiling the fun of the new story by askin succh silly doubts

Thanks!

Raya and Geet are sisters and G is their cousin. Mentioned in the prequel.
Maan or his name will come up soon, and yes, the third person is Maan.
Yes, start the prequel soon or you're going to get more confused here. But don't hesitate from asking anything! I'll answer it, no matter what. πŸ˜Š
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal-DD

So geet gonna meet anaya??? So glad that you start the sequel because If only you saw me's end left me Heavy hearted ... Loved the way you explain everything
cont soon

Thanks for the compliment! And I am sorry that the prequel left you heavy-hearted! πŸ˜Š

Yes, Geet and Anaya will meet soon.
mayyo thumbnail

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6977500

nice updateπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks, Manahil! πŸ˜³
mayyo thumbnail

part4:

lovvvllly part...sisters arranging stuffs together, just lovvd that scene...😊😊
glad to see her sooo much excited about meeting anaya...never seen her like that here ,...😊😊

Thank you! πŸ˜Š
I'm glad you enjoyed it! 
mayyo thumbnail
**Replies to your comments beginning from page 35.

5. A New Beginning

The morning was still grey when I woke up and treated myself to a freshly brewed coffee. It had become a routine to wake up at this time for what seemed like a long time now. As I watched the sun rise above the clouds, I thought about what this new day was going to bring me. It was my first day for job over here but I was more than eager to skip right to the evening when I would be able to meet my dear friend after years of detachment.

Mrs. Primrose D'mello, or Rose as she'd asked me to call her, smiled at me when I passed her in the long corridor on my way out. The D'mellos were the only neighbours of my new house I had come in contact with yet. They were a young, lovey-dovey couple who were ever-too-eager to extend their help to their new neighbour. They seemed like nice people, although I wasn't very open to them yet, keeping my interaction with them limited to mere formal greetings.

To give myself some margin time to navigate the way to my new office, I had gotten out of the house much earlier than I needed to, and hence when I walked to the nearest bus stand, I was only met with a couple of more people waiting there.

My phone rang when I boarded the scarcely filled bus.

"Yes, G, I'm in the bus and headed to the office." I spoke as soon as I answered the call. G had given countless instructions to me since last evening so I wouldn't get lost in the big new city and I had laughed it off every time. She had even suggested she drop me off and then come to pick me up in the evening but I had refused it. Now she was putting forth the second thing she had been pestering me to do.

"Bus." She muttered under her breath before speaking out loud. "When are we going to the bank for a car loan?"

Without my permission, my voice hardened, and so must have my face. "We are not going for any car loan. I don't want a car, get it?" Realising how I was talking, I softened my voice into a convincing tone. "I don't need a car, G. There's plenty of public transport, and besides, you know I like to walk to places rather than driving. Got to take care of my figure now." I lightly laughed to diffuse the tension, but she knew as well as I did how serious I was about not driving.

"I need to get down here. Talk to you later." I quickly cut the call, taking the escape route and as I walked from the bus stand to my destination, I washed my mind free of any other thing except the tall building I had to enter now.

The office of Innodea Interiors was the fifth floor of the tall building. Just like the office back in my home town, Innodea Interiors had a cozy studio over here too. Furnished with classy and contemporary pieces of furniture, the walls painted with funky prints, the studio was what a typical office of a bunch of interior designers should be.

"May I help you?" The blond receptionist asked with a genial smile.

"Hi! Geet Handa." I offered her my name and could see the instant realisation dawn on her face.

"Oh, yes yes! Welcome, Miss Handa! Come, I'll show you the way to Tracy's cabin." She got up from her place to start leading the way into the double doors which separated the reception from the workplace.

Tracy, the manager of this branch, was a smartly dressed middle-aged woman who welcomed me in the professional yet comforting way typical of interior designers which I had come to identify in my career of five years.

Sitting in Tracy's skilfully decorated cabin, I was introduced to the system of this branch and the working way, which was almost the same as in the branch I had already worked in. I was to share a cabin with another senior interior designer who Tracy summoned to her cabin.

I heard the door opening, closely followed by a smooth, perky voice.

"You called, Tracy?" The footsteps came closer but I didn't turn around to see the face. I saw Tracy nod.

"Yes. The new senior designer I was telling you about the other day, she's here." She signalled towards me just as the man came in my peripheral vision and I turned my head to look at him.

I noticed his face immediately light up with a jovial smile when his eyes fell on me.

"Vyan, this is Geet Handa. Geet, this is Vyan Raheja." The fair man with a clean-shaven face, smiling blue eyes, a tall frame and a lean physique was handsome, I registered as I put my hand in his outstretched one.

"Welcome!" He said as he sat down on the seat beside me.

"Now, Geet." Tracy called for my attention. "You've already worked with Innodea so you're aware of how the atmosphere isn't uptight but very friendly and informal among the staff. You won't feel a major change from your office back in the other branch. Vyan is going to be your partner in every project you handle so you don't need to worry at all. He's going to guide you the best, I'm sure." She smiled proudly at the man in question.

I smiled at him too, for this was a new beginning of my life.

Edited by mayyo - 10 years ago
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
All through t update her not willing to drive hit me hard
I feel so pained

Is it something to do with her past
Her parents
SheenGcian thumbnail
Nice update Mayyo...
Mera Maan kab ayega yr :(