Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
So winderful to see apurva and shilpa on the finale !! I just was in smiles !! Caught some pictures from the finale will post it in a bit. Apurva was very happy for gauhaar !! 😃
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aah the show ends. Shanti, it's always a pleasure to see you on the forum. I just wish Shilpa could have stayed longer on the show... She was definitely the smartest player out there. Things just dint work in her favor. And Apurva is a nice man as always. Chalo, I hope to see you again somewhere on some other forum that has Shilpa/Apurva. Happy New Year and Take Care until then. 🤗
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Aah the show ends. Shanti, it's always a pleasure to see you on the forum. I just wish Shilpa could have stayed longer on the show... She was definitely the smartest player out there. Things just dint work in her favor. And Apurva is a nice man as always. Chalo, I hope to see you again somewhere on some other forum that has Shilpa/Apurva. Happy New Year and Take Care until then. 🤗

thanks sweets wish you a wonderful new year too and yes indeed wished to see shilpa going a long way, all the best to them to and yes i would love to bump into you again in another forum until then ... 🤗 Edited by shanti05 - 10 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Pictures from the Finale. Apu looks so cute !! Hair all back and short and sweet 😃

Hugging Guhaar as they reunite inside the house for one last time

Apu is such a sweetheart !! He took everyones picture together but self is missing in this one... I hope they BB crew took one of all of them together 😊

Great Salmaan posing for Apu's camera with HM of BB7 😊

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! Thank u Di for sharing 🤗

yah looks awesome,this looks suits him more
shanti05 thumbnail
Another Cute picture @ the Finale!! Lovely couple !!

Apu's Best !!! 😊
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey all please vote for me for the last time! I need all your support.
shanti05 thumbnail
The way he was calling everyone after they were reuniting in the house was daam sweet for a final picture.. I wish he was also in the picture But I am sure these memories will last a life time for Apurva Shilpa and all the connection they had with the rest of the house mates...

He was one of the first to get up and Cheer for Gauhaar's victory ... They were always having a great rappo in Heaven and Hell 😊..
shanti05 thumbnail
Apurva n shilpa interview

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/943/bigg-boss-saath-7/video/307859-interview-with-apurva-and-shilpa-for-bigg-boss-saath-7.htm

He looks smashing 😳

Masti wala apu ! Shilpa is cute chippu !!! 😳