Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rishbalalover

well said lass! If anyone else would've won, it wouldn't have had felt right! Shonali-Sumanth are great but I think they're just kids... and yes it ain't the rite stage to compare fthede kids! Coming to Shaan he's OK but really not upto the level... they must've dedsperately put him in top 4 coz he's the only male contestant left... rest you've said it ALL! Drashti is deserving and perhaps the most hardworking among them acc to me! Congrats team Drashti and Salman

common yaar... someone said in this thread the kids lacked fan following... and yes thats the only and only reason that they didnt won...
what do u nean by they are just kids.. thise kids were in the final becuz they deserved it.. and they had done performances which none other contestant had done... so dont say that th stage was nt for them.. u r happy that drashti won.. cool good... u wanna say y she deserved it. fine say it...
but dnt say the kids didnt deserved it... they were kds n yes they had won a sh in past so they too were celebs and were brilliant dancers...
drashti won.. i hav no hard feelngs for her.. she had worked hard fr it... but not to forget the fan following she have becus she is an actresss... which the kids lacked thats it. the kids were brilliant n yes they deserved the trophy.

seriously i hav nothng agnst drashti winning the show but its ur comment n other comment on this thread agnst the kids that i am writing this..
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even i ws sure since the beginning, DD will win, so people making a big deal, its nt that she ws a bad dancer! or not deserving! her dance improved with each performance!!
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .nimmi.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">We ALL knew it was drashti who is going to win..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">deserving, undeserving, hardworking, popular... this all are debate for another topic...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">yeah she is hardworking, popular, performed better than sid and some others... but the point.. or rather elephant in the room is .. how BLATANTLY obvious was the channel in declaring her the winner.. from day one..</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">favoritism, nepotism, blatant partiality, manipulations... every trick in the book was used.. </font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">there may be people who are fine with the above mentioned noble deeds.. but there are LOT others who don't.. one need not to be a fan of someone else, or be jealous and usual rigmarole to call the show RIGGED.</font>

agre
pvejani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabra_ali

No offense, but I don't think you have watched the show. Lauren has been in the show from the very beginning

yes u r right i had not seen show from starting nor i had voted for anyoneso sorry for assuming she is wild card entry but still i feel drashti has more fan following than lauren so she gained more votes.i m aware of drashti's huge no. of fans as i m fan of gurmeet choudhary and i know abt her fans due to geet serial and later even madhubala is very popular show and she even gained many loyal fans due to that show too.so I don't think show is rigged.

YEdited by pvejani - 10 years ago
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ushmi

common yaar... someone said in this thread the kids lacked fan following... and yes thats the only and only reason that they didnt won...
what do u nean by they are just kids.. thise kids were in the final becuz they deserved it.. and they had done performances which none other contestant had done... so dont say that th stage was nt for them.. u r happy that drashti won.. cool good... u wanna say y she deserved it. fine say it...
but dnt say the kids didnt deserved it... they were kds n yes they had won a sh in past so they too were celebs and were brilliant dancers...
drashti won.. i hav no hard feelngs for her.. she had worked hard fr it... but not to forget the fan following she have becus she is an actresss... which the kids lacked thats it. the kids were brilliant n yes they deserved the trophy.

seriously i hav nothng agnst drashti winning the show but its ur comment n other comment on this thread agnst the kids that i am writing this..

well when I said they're just kids I meant popularity factor only🥱 I mean how could you think that I meant they r not good for others... I meant that they were too good for this stage...and I  its not okay to compare them with others... I thought it was understood😳
Edited by rishbalalover - 10 years ago
.Glyceriene. thumbnail
well said.. DD deserves this
WANDERLUST thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
R u racist ,? Which century do u live in

Videshi ?

Grow up gal ! I might even consider ur other point bt videshi !