Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: deepkriti

its totally fine. I'm glad that you liked it. Well as far as next update is concerned even I don't know what's gonna happen. Still didn't think about it

think fast n update :)
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

PART 6:

Aditya couln't believe his ears. Is this his mom? And did she just asked him to bring her bahu. Is she calling Siya her bahu. But how on the Earth did she got to know about him and Siya. But ofcourse moms are moms. He shook off his head as he was still not able to get what his mom just said. He was looking at her with an unbelievable expression. She shook him  It was like he got an instant energy as he just kissed his mom on her cheek and hugged her tightly saying,"Thank you Thank you  Thank you sooo much mom!!" And just ran away leaving behind his mom smiling on her son antics.

He took the car keys and drove all the way to Diwan Mansion. While on his way all the memories starting flashing in his mind. Their childhood, their antics, fun, lonely time, promises and her cutest red blush. She was ofcourse the most beautiful girl he ever met. And now he is gonna make her only his. He remembered the night in her backyard when they both wish on the falling star. And when they asked each other both refused to tell. There was a certain feeling in both of their hearts that the two asked for their friendship to last forever.

Siya was sitting inside the big mansion as her Mehendi  ceremony was going on. The whole mansion was lightened with candles, Diya and fascinating lights all of her favourite colours. There were orchids decoration as she love orchids. That's what everybody thought. Actually she love lily more as on every special occasion Aditya used to gift her lillies cause he liked lillies a lot. The girl who was decorating her hand asked what's her to be husband name as she has to write it on her hand. In the midst of her thoughts she didn't even realised that instead of saying Anurag(Her fiance) she slipped out Aditya. And the girl obeyed.

Her friends started gathering and suddenly she got out of her thought process. Her friends asked her to show them their Mehendi. She hesitantly showed them and instead looked at it for the first time too. The deisgn was pretty but what caught her eyes first and made her heart skip a beat was when she saw the name 'Aditya' carved on her hand. She immediately withdraw her hand and ran to her room leaving her friends in confusion.

She locked herself in the bathroom and tried hard to remove that name from her hand. But that Mehendi was not such an easy nut to crack. It was stubborn and so with every wash it was coming out more clear as if laughing on her trials and indicating that her destiny is locked. After trying a lot she broke down on the floor crying hard. She couldn't understand her life. Just when she thought everything would be alright its all messed up again. She is getting married to Anurag. He is a nice guy. Loves her a lot. Tries to keep her happy all the time. Her mom and dad are happy with this marriage. Everything is set. Everyone is happy and waiting for the wedding excitedly. And here she is; sitting in her bathroom with her red dyed hands and a name written on them which is not ANURAG.

She said to herself through her  tears. "Is it a sign?"

P.S. Tell me hows it. It might be the second last part and I might end it in the next part. But if not then definetely in the very next update. So get ready for the ending. But happy or not. I don't know but definetely a complete story(As I said before I hate incomplete love story)
2111_shweta thumbnail
Aditya in his way go get back his love...wow.. 😃
and Siya ki mehendi mein Aditya ka name...doulbe wow 😃 😆
ending so early... [:V]
thought u might continue further...
no worries m happy as far as its complete 😊
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

PART 7:

Somewhere deep inside her heart she knew that she never loved Anurag. He was always a good friend but never a soul mate. Everytime she tried to love him the memories of Adi and her childhood used to haunt her. She was tired of all this and as if even God wanted her to know what's right for her suddenly her window opened with a thud. She got out of her trance and looked at the open window. It was neither stormy nor windy but still the window opened suddenly. She slowly started moving towards it to inspect what's happening.  As soon as she reached she tried to close the window but before she could do that she got the biggest shock of her life. From the window came out a face she wouldn't have expected in her wierdest dream to see there. It was ADI.

"Hey!" Adi said all excited and lost in her beauty.

"What are you doing here?" Siya asked all shocked and nervous. Though it was not at all the first time he was climbing her window, things have changed now. But still she liked it.

"Are you going to ask me everything from here only. Don't mind but neither I am Tarzan who can hang out from your window for hours and still has a smile on his face nor I am the same teenager Adi who used to do it everyday. So if you don't mind stop starring at me and pull me in!"  Adi said all in one go and in sarcastic way.

Siya suddenly pulled her in and he tripped on her. They both loses the balance and end up falling on the ground . But who the hell cares about the pain. All they could feel was each other's presence. Their eyelock was broken when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"OMG!!! Somebody at the door. You need to hide right now!" Siya said. Her cheeks were tomato red which made Adi grin a little and it was time for some age old dramas.

"But why Siya. We aren't doing anything wrong here. Are we?" Adi asked her with a cute pout.

The red cheeks were still there but now they were showing her anger. She instantly pushed him into her cupboard and closed the door without giving him the time to react. She opened the door and found one of her cousins who came to inform her that Anurag had arrived to talk to her about some wedding rituals. The Lover boy inside the cupboard also heard it and had a very bad feeling about it. As soon as he heard the closing of the door, he came out of the cupboard. It was like a magic as his Mr. Funny disappears and he came out as Mr. Angry young man.

"Siya I need to talk to you.

"First I need to go and meet Anurag. He had come to meet me" She said half heartedly.

"Now that Mr. two piece suit is more important to you than your kaddu" He said with anger and possessiveness taking over him.

"He is my fianc Adi. I need t o be there for him." Her words were trembling as she never saw this side of him.

"Siya you can lie to the whole world but not with me. Can't I see that you are not at all happy with this wedding! Your smile; its gone somewhere. You think you can fool me with these bullshit lines and fake smile. I know that Anurag. Infact you love only a single guy in this whole world. I know you love him a lot and I have just come here to tell you that he loves you too." Adi was all in tears.

"I don't know what are you saying?" Siya tried to avoid the eye contact with him. Somewhere deep inside her heart already knew what he meant but that logical mind never accept it so easily.

"You exactly know what I mean. Siya we know each other from the days we didn't even knew the meaning of bond. And you know that too there's always been a strong connection between me and you. We were always best friends but we were never JUST best friends. After these ten years of seperation I realised how much you mean to me and how I badly wanted to tell you." He paused and take a deep breath." To tell you that I LOVE YOU"

She was numb and unable to react. It was like a wish come true. She had been waiting for this day from the last ten years. But there was someone who was shocked more than her. Outside the room someone was listening all this and numb to zenith. It was Anurag. First of all he was quite angry but as soon as he looked inside the room he caught something unusual. Siya's smile. It wasn't the smile he used to see everyday from the last 10 years. It was different. It was natural.

Here inside the room Siya couldn't wait anymore. She waited for  10 years and now no more. She hugged him tight as if to never let him go away. He hugged her back assuring that he's always there.

"You idiot! Fool! Stupid KADDU! How much more time were you going to take?" Siya said taking out all her frustation. Aditya smiled at her innocence.

"Arre!! Now I have told na. But you dumbo tamatar you still haven't given your answer."

Siya starts to hit him on his chest. "You think when I hugged you sooo tight, I was feeling cold or something??? Huh? Ofcourse I love you too . You Donkey!"

They both looked at each other and hugged again. But while hugging Siya realised something and broke the hug.

"But what about the wedding. What about Anurag? What am I gonna tell my parents?" She asked all scared. Before Adi could answer anything a voice came from the door that shook both of them.

"No need to tell anyone anything." The voice said

They both looked in the direction of voice. It was Anurag.

"Anurag, listen I can explain." Siya tried to speak but he cut her in between.

" I said no need to say anything Siya. I have listened everything."

"I know that you two love each other or may be I always knew that Siya never loved me. May be that's why I've come here to tell her that she can rethink about this marriage as I always felt she was not happy. Today I saw her smiling the way I have never seen in the last 10 years.  And so I guess my doubt was right."

Adi and Siya were all shocked.

Anurag looked at Siya." I have always loved you but somewhere deep inside our hearts we both knew that we were never complete. I just want you to stay happy Siya."

"And you lucky man. You surely are lucky. Siya is one in a million girl. Last time you left her , I was there for her but next time if it happens remember Siya's ex-fianc is state champion in boxing." They both had a grin at their face.

Anurag hugged both of them and started to leave. But he stopped in middle. "Oh! I forgot something very important." He came to them took Siya's hand and placed it on Adi's hand." Always keep her happy." He said looking over at Adi.

And now do I need to say that they lived happily ever after?

P.S. Here I come with the end of the story but as I promised ending ki. Thoda jaldi jaldi likha so I am sorry for any mistake. But atleast story to complete kar di. Thank God!!! This is the first time meine koi story complete ki😆

2111_shweta thumbnail
loved the confession ❤️
'Infact you love only a
single guy in this whole world. I know you
love him a lot and I have just come here to
tell you that he loves you too'
Too cute... 😳
thankfully her fiance didnt get mad...
Aur thodi lambi hoti toh bhi chalti...
no problem...but do continue writing 😊