The love saga- Adiya( Aditya and Siya)

..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all this is the first ever time I am writing a story and publishing it. But I really wanted to do it someday. For any mistake, I am sorry. Purely fictional. So here you go with part 1:

PART 1:
Aditya was super happy. After a long(actually quite long) time he was going back to Dehradun. His home town. Its quite small but its better than the  noisy, busy and hectic metro cities. Actually after spending 10 years in Mumbai he finally got what he came here for. A good and decent job. A very nice house of his own and a small but trusted group of friends. So now he wanted to have a glance of the place he started from. He always used to tell his friends how much fun he used to have in Dehradun with Siya. Siya, Aditya's best buddy. This duo was famous for their fun, pranks and above all the cute face that could melt a stone. They were no doubt the best. Though he was excited to see dehradun after a long time and meeting his family but somewhere within his heart  a small smile was already crepting thinking about Siya. His Siya. No no!!! Its not Siya. He used to call her tamatar(tomato) cause of her red blushy cheeks. That blush made hundreds of boys in school go mad. He still remembered how his classmates used to bribe him with their tiffins so that Aditya could introduce them with Siya. As he remembered this a smile came on his face.

Siya was always a diva. A girl any guy would love to date. After all she got everything-good looks, killing eyes, those blushy cheeks and her rose red lips with a perfect body any teenage girl would be jealous of. But Siya didn't date a guy in school at all. Whenever Aditya tried to ask her a reason her soul reply was,"Kaddu(Pumpkin), you know na!! I don't wanna date these fake guys who only drool over my looks. I would date a guy who will drool over my heart." Straight forward honest reply which always bring a smile on his face. For an unknown reason he was happy that Siya didn't liked those guys and want a guy who loves her heart. Aditya always told her "You've got a golden heart!" In the whole school Aditya was the only boy who didn't tried to impress Siya. May be that's why Siya found it comfortable to talk to him. And that was the soul reason for the starting of their freindship. She liked him the way he was. His kaddu. Boring, bookworm, career driven but atleast not fake. They both were happy with each other and didn't need anyone else.

Suddenly Aditya came out of his thoughts and told the driver to stop the car. He came out of it and ran towards one of the shops nearby.
"Bhaiya!! One Cadbury celebrations" He pointed towards the box.
The guy gave it to him. He snatched the box kept the money on front table and ran off saying "Keep the change!"
He went again in his car and began his journey again. He smiled seeing the chocolate box. She love chocolates.
"How much is left for Dehradun kaka?" He asked the driver.
"We'll be there in half an hour beta."
I am coming Dehradun , he thought and looked out of the window to enjoy the scenic view.

P.S.- I know its quite short but its just the start. And I also wanna see the reaction. So guys pls do comment and give your views. Don't forget to press the like button😊if you like it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi.cutiepie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear this was awesome! first time kisi bhi tv daily soap couple ko chodke kuch hatke padha maine! nice thought! i loved it! i don't know ki you know it or not aditya mere boyfriend ka bhi naam hai!😳 update soon n pm me n ya thanks for the pm!😊
rakhiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
 wow itzz beautiful yaar..amazing update 😳
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail

PART 2:

"Baba!!Baba!!! We are here." The driver shook him up a little. Aditya doze off to sleep in the car. His eyes were heavy. Sleep still didn't allow him to have the clear view. He rubbed his eyes and tried to get where he was. It didn't took him more than two minutes to recognise the place. Why was he not surprised? Everything was still the same. The same blue painted house with its little shattered roof; the same garden full of colourful flowers; the scenic background behind the house  and the same old Mango tree which encrypted the name of Aditya and Siya with a subtitle BFFS. He remembered how Siya forced him to climb on the tree to write this. And after that when he was trying to come down how he fall hard on the ground that he broke his leg. He still had the mark of that injury. Everything seems like it was 10 years ago.

Who says things change with time, Aditya smiled to himself.

The moment he stepped out of the car his mother came out of the house running with her aarti ki thali. The age old tradition. Her son came with a victory. He achieved so much that for her he was no less than a soldier. With tears brimming her eyes she welcomed her son with an aarti. The tears of pride, love and pain of 10 years. She couldn't control anymore so she just let it all out on the shoulders of her son. Moms are Moms. He hugged her tightly and looked around. His dad was smiling through his tears, Granny was as usual enchanting something but this it looks like she is not asking for something but thanking her God for her beloved grandson's success. He gave a smile to each one of them. Everyone was there but still something was missing. Where was she? Why didn't she came to welcome him? After all its been 10 years and they haven't seen each other. He thought that they both were dying to see each other but was he the only one craving for her friendship? May be she forgot him. Her kaddu. May be she got a new best friend to hangout with- a smarter and dashing one. Or may be she got a boyfriend who made her forget everything. The last doubt brought an unknown fear in his mind. He quickly got out of his thoughts and broke the hug and with a normal look asked his mom,"Where is Siya ma?  Didn't you tell her that I was coming?" His face clearly shows his desperation to see Siya. He looked at her mother whose smile suddenly faded away listening to the name of Siya and an unknown line of stress appeared on her face.

He looked at her in confusion. She was looking tensed. He could make out that something was terribly wrong and that wrong was somewhere related with Siya. His Siya was in a problem. He looked up at his father and Granny. They returned the same expressions. Tired of long journey and reading the three minds he decided to find out what was going on. He took the car key and told the driver to stay back. He drove as fast as he could. In the rear view mirror he saw his family with shocked faces. They might be sad by his step but he need to find what's going on. After all its about Siya. Driving through the curved roads of Dehradun he finally reached the place. It was Siya's house. Still as beautiful as it was 10 years ago. It was one of the biggest mansions in Dehradun. He read the plate outside the gate. Diwan mansion. That's the one. Even after so many years he hadn't forget the way to her home. He remembered how he used to drop her home everyday with his bicycle. Her dad always insisted on sending a car but Siya was Siya. She always send the car back to the house and came with him on his bicycle. Their bicycle rides on Dehradun roads were the most memorable moments of their life.

He called for the guard, but strangely there was noone. So he opened the door and came inside the mansion. Every step he took made his heart weep. He didn't knew the reason he was feeling so sad but he couldn't control it. As soon as he entered in the massive drawing room he saw something he never imagined in his worst nightmare.

P.S.- how was it?? pls do comment and give your views. agar achha laga to pls hit like

..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
thanks for all the comments till now. but all the silent readers who read and didn't even give their views. pls tell me hows it. even of you don't like it tell me cause I'll be able to improve. it doesn't even take a single minute to press the like button(if you actually like it) and not more than 5 minutes for posting of comments. pls I am actually working very hard for this and this really hurt that even after reading you didn't give your views.
2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kriti is superb..
Kaddu n Tamatar ki friendship bohot cute lagi...😳
Please do update the third part soon...wanting to know why he was shocked
adi.cutiepie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow it was an amazing update! loved how aditya was desperate to see siya! yaar why did you stopped at such a crucial point? now i have to wait to see next what happened to siya! n pne more thing let anybody support you or not i am always there to like and comment! i am really liking this story! do continue soon!😃
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail

PART 3:

A sudden jerk from one of the servants who was running somewhere, may be to complete one of the important chores, brought back Aditya to his senses. He couldn't believe his eyes. He was not able to get what was going on? His friends used to call him Sherlock Holmes. No matter how hard the puzzle is he always manages to solve it and today a simple scene in front of him and he was not able to get it. He stopped one of the boys running here and there and making chaos. The boy unwillingly stopped  and continued to look at his mates.

"Hey can you tell me what's happening here?" Aditya asked the boy. His eyes still at other boys was looking reluctant to answer. He was trying to move out of the grip of this big guy. He seems like a bully to him. The ones he get in his school, who always snatch away his tiffin. To get his attention Aditya gave him one of the chocolates he bought for Siya. Seeing the chocolate his heart melted or more appropriately his mind diverted. At his tender age he was ignorant to know that the big guy was bribing him. Snatching the chocolate he signalled Aditya to bring his ear close. He whispered in his ear, "Siya di's engagement!" The boy ran away as the grip softens suddenly. Aditya was so shocked to respond.

Siya is getting engaged. His Siya was no more his. He looked again. There she was, looking like an angel in her pink lahenga. Pink is her favourite. She still looks beautiful in pink. Even more beautiful than ever. He thought. Pink always enhances her blush. He remembered how in his 15th birthday she came wearing a pink frock with frills and a pink hairband. She was looking no less than an angel. The moment he saw her he forgot his favourite chocolate cake. She knew he was staring at her and looked down with a blush that could kill him in a second. That blush was for him. And that was the best birthday gift he ever received. He remembered how he complimented her saying,"Aaj to tamatar apne full form mein hai!!" Definetely not a good way to compliment a girl. How foolish he was not to find good set of words to tell her that she was looking out of the world. But a nerd is a nerd. She became angry and it took him 15 minutes to bring back her smile. Till then he didn't cut the cake.

His gaze was fixed on Siya but suddenly he shifted  his eyes where Siya was seeing. There was a guy in his twenties looking quite handsome in his black suit. His looks were enough to kill the girls of Mumbai. If he would have been in Aditya college every college girl would have a crush on him. He might be looking handsome and Aditya might have complimented him too but seeing standing with his Siya, he no longer wanted to do that. That's Siya's choice. He doesn't even look good. They look so odd together, he thought. But why was he so sad? He must be happy. After all it was his best friend's engagement. But she didn't even informed him. Doesn't he matter to her now? Does Siya Forgot him? Ya he was angry because his best friend forgot to call him on such an important day of her life. But was this the real reason of his sadness?

He was fighting with his thoughts when he realised that Siya was looking at him. Her eyes reflect tears. Tears that signify that she still remember him. And seeing him after so many years brought back all the old memories. It was like finding clouds in the sky after a long period of drought. She just couldn't stop herself. So she left her 'to be husband' there and ran towards Aditya. Everyone was in a shock. And well the groom the expression on his face was most satisfying thing Aditya could get ata that time. But there was still more to come.

Siya just couldn't believe her eyes. It was Aditya. Her kaddu. Her eyes were brimming with tears but her lips were spreading into a smile. There was a mixture of emotions in her mind- happiness, pain and somewhere love. They both were looking at each other. How much they have changed but still how much they are still same. They remembered the day when Aditya left for Mumbai. She was sobbing only at the thought that after this moment she'll not be able to meet him again. She didn't wanted him to go. But it was for his future. She had to smile else Aditya won't be happy. She had to bid him a happy good bye. With all these thoughts in her mind she hugged him tightly thinking this might be her last hug to him. She gave all her happiness and love to him in all that hug. At such a tender age they were unable to understand the strong connection between them. He sat in the taxi that would leave him to airport but kept looking outside as if trying to capture the scene in his eyes. They were brimming with tears. She signalled him to wipe his tears. Big boys never cry, her mother always told him. He had to form a big boy image in front of Siya so he quickly turn around and wipe his tears. The taxi started and he was leaving Siya behind. The both waved ecah other good bye till they were in sight. He had to move on. Siya was left behind but she would be there in his heart. I'll come back Siya, he thought as the taxi took a turn for the airport.

P.S. dnon't forget to comment. if you like it then hit the like button. mujhe response to do.

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Siya is getting engaged😕
Update soon...
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
I am gonna take a few days to update. mood charge karna padega plus a little busy. so sorry to keep u waiting