Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: salooni

thanks di 
but player is not working 
how you listen the song
it might be you listen somewhere else
thanks for liking

Soni I was talking about the songs in your Tadka...
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
@Wiwy: Take care... Everything will be fine... Always in prayers...

Hi blasters... Glad that BFTP has successfully crossed 15 threads😊

Waiting for Teri Meri episode... Arshi's teri meri is so magical & better than the original... Just google search 'teri meri dance' u will only find arshi dance😃 Such is their impact to this song...

Weekdays have become so hectic these days... When I thought I won't be able to come to IF, I became so free to make posts after posts😆

Here is one such post which I made now:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3692135

Have a look at it friends... It is on our Tom & Jerry couple 'Arshi'😃
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Just came and saw this.hope everything is fine wiwy...Thnx for keeping us informed.Take care of yourself .
Always in prayers...

Thanks for the update, Wiwy!  I hope all is well!  Take care! 🤗
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Thanks for the update, Wiwy!  I hope all is well!  Take care!

Aww my dear sauten, hope all is better now, will keep ur mil in my thoughts 
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

News update: 6/8/13

The Delhi trip that Indi took last month brought in the auto rickshaw discussion and with it came the yellow-green saree. This saree seems to have made its stay permanent here. The said saree has been sighted regularly in discussions ever since. It has also been spotted making appearances regularly in Indi's stories. Last heard, it was held by a coma recovering patient, after which the scene froze then and there. Readers to this story are waiting with bated breath for the ice to melt down and the scene to continue.

When BFTP thread #15 was started, a bet was asked to be made on the matter of the teri-meri episode making its appearance on the thread or otherwise. The blasters unanimously declared that this was  not possible. They said that the hot episode would be arriving in the sweet sixteenth thread and to make this possible, some blasters resorted to spamming the thread for some time. It was also hoped that Anita who had a considerable backlog too would contribute in the form of her marathon reviews.

Meanwhile, many blasters started making lesser appearances due to ad and the ongoing Ramadan celebrations. With the peak episodes of the show coming up and many blasters missing from the thread, it was decided that a 2nd breather would be taken for a period of one week. This would enable most of the blasters to be present when the girl in green and the boy in black do their tango. As this important dance segment was coming up, it was decided that everybody would be practising their dance steps too. Thus, an extension to the thread #15 was created and named 'The practice'. It is hereby announced that this title is not to be confused with the show based on lawyers. The practice talked about here is completely different and is said to bring the utmost joy, excitement and exhilaration at the highest level. At the time of reporting, Anita has returned and has already started dishing out reviews at the highest speed level possible.

We are happy to announce that the IF IPK 2nd Anniversary thread continues to gallop on owing to the continuous spamming of fans. Our young blaster, Saloni, too is contributing towards the same. Requests for links of the same are not being made anymore with the fear that they may recieve ship loads of them now, instead of truck loads. The thread has now crossed 3700 pages and reached almost 30000 comments.

From the news desk, wishing everyone in advance Eid Mubarak.

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Thank you Durgey for the update! Nicely done, and so good fr me as I missed so much:( kind of sad b/c I normally know what you are talking about since I can stay involved but I missed things like tha bet 😭  Oh well I can only hope not to miss the on screen "shart" and that will make me feel better...(be stll butterflies in tummy!) anyway thanks again dear, you totally rock them! Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey my Blaster friends🤗❤️

Thankyou so much for your concern and best wishes for my MIL. I know you are all with me and it makes me feel calmer.
We had taken her for a check up today. Dr. says her case is so bad that she will need double the time to recover than any other person with knee replacement!
She should have gone for this or some other treatment10 years earlier. But she is ziddi like our Arshi!😆

@BD! Great to see you here! How are we?🤗

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
@Durga: That's an awesome news update... U were the main spammer in thread#15  I guess  😆

@BD: How r u dr? Its been long time... Glad that u liked my post... Waiting 2 enjoy everyone's takes on Teri meri😳
sierapomeroy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
LOVELY AND AWSOME

THNX 4 PM

--------------------------------

ARSHI DARK WORLD BY SEIRAPOMEROY

MY ARSHI ROMANTIC SS
BECAUSE I REMEMBER(MATURE 18+)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3670380

my dark ff BROKEN SWEET ANGEL(MATURE 18+)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/88106551

MY BLOG LINK
https://arshilover41.wordpress.com/

MY OTHER FF,HOT STEAMY,EROTIC FF

FIRE THAT BURNING ME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/88654468

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: DurgaS

News update: 6/8/13

The Delhi trip that Indi took last month brought in the auto rickshaw discussion and with it came the yellow-green saree. This saree seems to have made its stay permanent here. The said saree has been sighted regularly in discussions ever since. It has also been spotted making appearances regularly in Indi's stories. Last heard, it was held by a coma recovering patient, after which the scene froze then and there. Readers to this story are waiting with bated breath for the ice to melt down and the scene to continue.

When BFTP thread #15 was started, a bet was asked to be made on the matter of the teri-meri episode making its appearance on the thread or otherwise. The blasters unanimously declared that this was  not possible. They said that the hot episode would be arriving in the sweet sixteenth thread and to make this possible, some blasters resorted to spamming the thread for some time. It was also hoped that Anita who had a considerable backlog too would contribute in the form of her marathon reviews.

Meanwhile, many blasters started making lesser appearances due to ad and the ongoing Ramadan celebrations. With the peak episodes of the show coming up and many blasters missing from the thread, it was decided that a 2nd breather would be taken for a period of one week. This would enable most of the blasters to be present when the girl in green and the boy in black do their tango. As this important dance segment was coming up, it was decided that everybody would be practising their dance steps too. Thus, an extension to the thread #15 was created and named 'The practice'. It is hereby announced that this title is not to be confused with the show based on lawyers. The practice talked about here is completely different and is said to bring the utmost joy, excitement and exhilaration at the highest level. At the time of reporting, Anita has returned and has already started dishing out reviews at the highest speed level possible.

We are happy to announce that the IF IPK 2nd Anniversary thread continues to gallop on owing to the continuous spamming of fans. Our young blaster, Saloni, too is contributing towards the same. Requests for links of the same are not being made anymore with the fear that they may recieve ship loads of them now, instead of truck loads. The thread has now crossed 3700 pages and reached almost 30000 comments.

From the news desk, wishing everyone in advance Eid Mubarak.

Fabulous news update, Durga!!  ⭐️👏  Even with my busy schedule I can't stay away and still wanted to stay connected as a silent reader!  Sorry I haven't commented much on this thread!!  Will try to catch up!  I missed out on Friendship Day!!  😭  Happy belated Friendship Day to all my dear Blaster friends!!
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago