Keep up the good workk !!
Love thesee aloott ..

Alwayss pmm me ..
Mallu ..
😳
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Shu awesome update love everything that Arni siggy is goregous. Hope you include me in your PM list. I have a request if you are open. 
Any pictures on Deepika Padukone, Text her name and setting the world on fire
Edited by Deepikz - 10 years ago
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow clapping shru
amazing siggis...
me blusing after seeing eddus siggi its superb...
and jodha aakbar siggis r mindblowing...
super duper updates...
next update do update soon
Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi shruuu 🤗 How are you? First of all I'm really really sorry for been late:$ actually I'm extremely busy now a days with my job & it's ramadan too for me so ya I hardly get time to come here. I hope you understand:$ Anyways my story will go on and on 😆! Let me start with the comment:D

Actually I don't know where to start from 🤣 b'cause everything is so amazing here, whether it be siggy's or avi's I really loved everything that you made:D You're improving tremendously I must say & I mean it okay <333

I just love the use of text in every single siggy<33 & when you use my textures into your stuff I feel like crying not b'cause I don't like it, it's b'cause it makes me feel so amazing & I wanna thank you for that. ILY<333 AND I love the fact that you always credit me for that- you're super duper sweet. You make me HAPPY<3333

That's all I wanna say. Keep making more stuff & update soon again, will wait for you PM;)

Love Kinma