#2 Safe in His Arms! Updt pg 74 22nd Jan

Aukview thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey Guys!!

Finally, back with the next update. I'll post it below, but before I do that, just want to thank you all. I never imagined any of my stories to go past hundred pages let alone a second thread!!! But it happened 🥳 and all thanks to you guys!! 🤗

Love you all and please do keep reading, and let me know what you like or don't like. Any input on the story is appreciated as long as you are being nice 😊

So, the Sikander chapter is finally done and it's happy times for the lot in SIHA, there'll be lots of romance and fun coming your way so keep a watch out!!

Index:

Thread 1

Chapter 42

Chapter 43

Chapter 44

Chapter 45

Chapter 46

Chapter 47 - page 71

Chapter 48 - page 74

Edited by Aukview - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aukview thumbnail
Payal this one is for you...hope you'll like it.

Part 36...

The ambulance and the two ETF cars zoomed towards the City Hospital. Riya drove the car while Arjun sat in the passenger seat, his eyes fixed on the back of the ambulance.

"He'll be alright" Riya whispered.

"I shot him" was all Arjun could say.

"Arjun, if you didn't, Sikander would have. And his shot would have killed Shree" Riya said the obvious. Arjun sighed and said nothing.

She glanced at him from the corner of her eyes. His hands and clothes were still covered in blood, she knew most of it was Sikander's. As she remembered the raged Arjun in the forest, a shudder passed through her. She took a deep breath and pushed that memory to the back of her mind, hoping that she'd never see him like that ever again.

Riya took a good look at Arjun and stopped the car at the side of the road.

"What are you doing??" Arjun asked as the car came to a halt.

"You should wash all the...blood off, before going to the hospital. People will freak out" Riya said, grabbing a water bottle from the back seat and handing it to him. Arjun quickly took the bottle and got off the car splashing the water onto his face and arms. Arjun's phone which he left in the car started to ring, it was Rathore calling, so Riya picked it up.

"Hello sir"

"Riya tum log rukh kyun gaye?" he asked. Riya could see Rathore's SUV slowing down some distance before them.

"Sir, Arjun is washing his face...toh...aap ambulance ke saath chele jaayiye hum bas aa rahe hain" she informed him.

"Accha thik hain. Oh and Tanvi ka call aaya, aunty and uncle reached hospital a while back. Sab wahi hain abhi..."

"Okay sir, hum bhi aa rahe hain" Riya spoke and cut the call as Arjun sat down in the car.

"Maa aur papa hospital pahunch gaye" she informed him and started to steer the vehicle onto the road.

Arjun nodded and spoke, "Mein drive karoon? You look tired"

"Who isn't? It's okay, I'll drive" Riya said.

A few minutes into the drive Arjun called his dad,

"Arjun?! Beta tum thik ho?" Mr Rawte spoke before Arjun could even say hello.

"Main thik hoon papa. Anu kaisi hain? Doctors ne kuch kaha?" Arjun asked, fatigue obvious in his voice.

"Haan woh keh rahe the ki ab woh stable hain, we are waiting for her to gain conscious"

Irritation boiled in Arjun, "That's the only thing I have been hearing since she was admitted in the hospital papa! Aap doctor ko phone dijiye main baat kartha hoon..."

"Arjun hum sab hain na yeha pe sambhalne ke liya, tum bas ab wapas aa jao beta" his father's voice cracked as he spoke.

Arjun rested his head against the seat and shut his eyes tight. Gulping down the bile that was raising in his throat he tried to speak, "aa rahe hain"

"Aur...aur Sikander?" his father asked in an almost whisper.

"Uss ka naam phir kabhi math lee jiye papa! He's gone from our lives forever" Arjun spoke through clenched teeth but relaxed when he heard his father's sigh of relief and a plea to come as soon as they can.

The rest of the drive went silently except for a couple of exchanges between Arjun and Riya. Half way through the drive Arjun took over driving.

~oOo~

Riya lay her head against the window and snoozed off as fatigue took over. When Arjun woke her up about twenty minutes later it felt like she has been sleeping for hours and yet she needed more sleep. She looked around groggily as Arjun cupped the side of her face and gently made her look at him,

"Tum thik ho?" he asked.

"Haan bas ankh lag gayi...Shree??" She asked looking for the ambulance.

"Usse andar leke gaye hain..." he replied and added eyeing a cut on her upper hand, "...you should get this stiched"

As if waiting for Arjun to notice it, the cut started to sting. Riya winced looking down at her wound and nodded.

Both slowly made their way through the corridors of the hospital till they reached the ICU area. A small group of people were gathered there. Tanvi, Rathore and Chotu were already there, and so were Shree's parents and Arjun's parents. Rathore or Chotu must have informed Shree's parents, Riya assumed.

As she stood there looking at them, Arjun took few steps ahead of Riya. As soon as his father saw him, he enveloped Arjun into a hug. After holding his father for a few minutes, Arjun moved to his mother who was sitting in one of the chairs, she looked tired and anxious. As her son kneeled in front of her, taking her hands into his, her eyes filled with tears.

Arjun lay his head on her lap, when she spoke, "Sorry beta. Phone pe jo bhi kaha...mera matlab woh..."

"Maa please...mujhe maalum hain. Aur Anu ko kuch nahi hoga...kuch nahi hoga usse" Arjun assured her, all the while hoping his words would come true.

He then turned to Shree's parents who were standing a few feet away with Rathore and Chotu, who were trying to comfort them. He slowly walked to them dragging his tired feet along. He wasn't sure what to say to them, he just shot their already wounded son - although that act may have saved his life, it has also put his life in danger.

"Main aapse maafi maangna...woh...jo haalat the, meine wohi kiya jo mujhe thik...mujhe maaf kardijiye, main..." Arjun struggled for words.

Shree's father patted Arjun's shoulder lightly before walking away and took a seat on the chairs lined against the wall. Shree's mother though looked at Arjun with utmost anger and disgust before turning away from him and joined her husband.

Arjun sighed, his shoulders slumped as he walked back to his parents. Once there he saw that Riya was still standing where he'd left her, awkwardly and away from the rest. Slowly, grabbing her hand he was about to lead her to his parents but his eye caught the attention of the cut on her arm. Deciding that needs immediate attention he took her to a nurse instead.

Once Riya got her cut stitched up she walked out to find Arjun at the end of the long corridor where there was a huge window overlooking the city. Arjun stood looking outside at the darkness that was engulfing the city. He felt a soft, warm hand touch his shoulder before he felt her lean into him. he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and let out a deep breath.

Yeh hosla kaise juke,
Yeh aarzoo kaise ruke

Manzil muskil to kya,
Bundla sahil to kya,
Tanha ye dil to Kya...

They did not speak. The silence was soothing and just what they needed after the chaotic past few hours. Arjun found himself in a familiar situation again, one he hoped he'll never have to face and dreaded. It was a day similar to today all those years back when he sat in a hospital waiting for the news of his wife. The news he got though, became the worst nightmare of his life.

Raah pe kante bikhre agar,
Uspe to phir bhi chalna hi hai,
Shaam chupale suraj magar,
Raat ko ek din dhalana hi hai,

Rut ye tal jayegi,
Himmat rang layegi,
Subha phir aayegi...

Riya's soft touch and the warm embrace made him look at her. She slowly nuzzled her face into his neck and stayed in his arms for what felt like hours. With every passing second, Arjun felt his heart calmer.

As a new day broke and its warm, golden sunrays fell on them, Chotu came running to them,

"Sir... woh Anu..."

A teaser for next chapter - four posts below!

Edited by Aukview - 10 years ago
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new thread n loved the part.. It was awesome..Edited by unishaz - 10 years ago
firstly congratulations on 2nd thread

coming to the update it was amazing :) loved it
loved arjun and riya's conversation
glad that riya is there for arjun
so happy that arjun's parents understood him
and i guess shree's mother anger on arjun is sort of justified
loved the way both arjun and riya comforted each other
hope anu and shree gains consciousness soon
the song was perfect for situation
teaser seems pretty awesome ❤️
can't wait to read more
thanks for the pm
continue soon
Edited by fatima15 - 10 years ago
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
UnRes
first Congrats for ur new thread dr
Sry i couldn't read ur past four updates bcz little bit busy with office work
it was a awesome update yaar simply superb
all time Riya was always support and strength to Arjun
Portrait of shree character was really good
finally sik was dead
i hope shree and Anu will be out of danger soon
hey u know my name is also Anu
Arjun and Riya was always good
Waiting for next update dr
Cont soon
thanks for PM dr Edited by anu91 - 10 years ago
Aukview thumbnail
A teaser for the next chapter: 😉

Riya was about to go outside when the door opened and in came Arjun. He quickly closed the door behind him and to Riya's surprise locked it.

"Arjun what are you doing?? Lock kyun kiya?" Riya started to walk towards the door but Arjun stopped her.

"Riya main…" Arjun started saying wrapping his arms around her waist only to be cut off by her.

"Arjun, door lock kiya…maa baahar hain, kya sochengi woh? Please, Arjun…." Riya struggled in his strong hold.

"Chup!!" Arjun said, a bit louder than he meant to and effectively silencing her.

Riya looked at him for a few seconds with wide eyes before he spoke again,

"Chup chap khadi raho!" 

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Really nice update
Congrats on new thread
Edited by Radhika Shah - 10 years ago
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow
awesome update
cont soon
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
simar di
hugs🤗

for new thread

for updating.

it was awesome fantastic and fabulous.

love the way riya consoling arjun.

arjun parents understand him even shree father also.

riya also had a wond.

hope shree and anu will save.

the treasure was interesting.

continue soon.

eagerly waiting for next part.

and thanx for pm.
Edited by mastmegha22 - 10 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Simar di 🤗
like a smal wrd lov it
like my charm i m geting my demand done by some of my di s ;)
like u
congo new thread 🥳
Awesumwa
haye ariya tired
lov d concern n understanding!
wow
wel..
d reunion wid sng :'(
super emotional di...
shree mum right bt stil :(
haye anu ko kya ho gya ab ?
teaser me haila hospital wala love