Super awesome fab update
Love it
Cont soon
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awwssmmm part
loved it dear..
Supperbbb...
Riya n her dad's convo was beautifully written...
lovely...
Ariya were sooo... sweet n awwssmmm...
what is the surprisw???
cont sooon
plzz continue ur othar stories tooo...
benaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey just read this part😊 It was so touching the way they reconciled haha even I was expecting more arguing loll so was nicely surprised😊
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
superb update
love ariya
plz update soon
Geeta.R thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update di! 
Thank god father daughter patched up... Kinda made me cry youknow :-) 
Aur ab yeh papers... I wonder what arjuns surprise is...
Please pm and and update soonxxx
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes finally an update. ...
n it was superb as usual...
Ariya moments were very sweet... can't get enough of them...
Glad rii  talked to her father n now everything is okay between them...loved their talks... itwas very heart touching n yayy now he has no problem with ariya's relationship...
What was in that papers?? N what surprise are they talking about???
Continue soon...
anikaarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely story n parts very nice
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
soo after reading great ariya ff
im a  Ariya fan, and this ff is  really amazing, i dont know how i read all the part,
and congo for the 3 thread,
 it would be apleasure to read more about them so please pm me when you  update
Aukview thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the lovely comments guys!! ðŸ¤— Here is the next part...I haven't proof read it, sorry for any mistakes...
Hope you'll like it!!!

Part 43...

"Hello, Sam..."

"Haan Arjun bolo...sign kardi usne? Kya kaha jab usne dekha ki..."

Arjun rolled his eyes, "Dekha kaha hain? She signed it without reading it"

"Really? Hmm...well good, ab woh bhi surprise rahega. Toh kaam shuru karde?"

"H-haan shuru karna padega na..." He hated how his voice came out a bit nervous. This is what he wanted to do...why his heart picked up speed every time he thought about it, he had no idea.

"Wait a minute...don't tell me, ACP Arjun Rawte is nervous?"

"Ay chup kar, nervous nahi, bas..."

"Tu bhi na Arjun! When are they handing it over?"

"Teen din"

"Good, time hain humare paas...socha kaise karna hain??"

"Haan, sochliya..."

"Thik hain, aa raha hoon abhi"

"Okay, bye"

~oOo~

Riya huffed in annoyance as she found herself in the house alone, again. This was the third day in a row that she'd come home from work (Arjun would drop her and leave or she'd go alone) and found the house empty. And when she'd ask Arjun and Anu, they had the same excuse every time - Anu: Shree ke saath thi Riya. Arjun: Sam ka kuch kaam tha Ri.

She stared at the television for about half an hour without anything registering in mind. Giving up, she muted the TV and dialled Arjun's number. As soon as he picked up the phone she started yelling, not even giving him a chance to say hello,

"Arjun kaha ho? Tum log kaha chele jaate ho yaar? Anu tumhare saath hain na? Mujhe pata hain...aur mein yeha ghar main akeli bore ho rahi hoon. Kya kar rahe ho, kaha ho?"

"Riya, Riya...bas. Open the door mein tumhare ghar ke baahar hoon"

Riya's frown deepened as she switched the phone off and got up to open the door. He stood there with an amused smile that irritated her even more.

"Bahut ladaku ho...pata hain?" Arjun asked as he walked in to the living room.

"Mein lada...uhh...tum teen din se ghar nahi aaye. Mujhe hak banta hain tumse ladneka. Aur Anu kaha hain??" Riya demanded in the same irritated tone.

"Shree ke saath dinner pe gayi hain" Arjun replied in a calm tone as he pulled his shoes and socks off his feet.

"Arghh teen din se..."

"Pata hain teen din se jaa rahi hain Shree ke saath baahar...ab usse bhi problem hain??"

Riya narrowed her eyes at him, smelling something fishy but let it go.

"Khana laga deti hoon...fresh hoke aa jao" she announced and proceeded towards the kitchen when Arjun stood up with a surprised, guilty look on his face.

"Tumne abhi tak khana nahi khaya??" he asked his voice low with guilt.

"Nahi mein...wait, tumne kha liya??"

"Haan...woh, Sam ke yeha tha...woh Tanvi ne khane ke liye kaha toh...waise bhi bahut late hogaya tha toh meine socha tum bhi...sorry Ri"

She knew it was stupid and even childish but still couldn't stop the tears. They flowed in a steady stream from her eyes down her cheeks before she could stop them. She stood in the middle of the dining room and living room, wrapping her arms around her torso.

Arjun watched horror struck before he came to his senses and slowly walked towards her.

"Riya, why are you crying??" he hesitantly wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer.

"Shhh, Riya?"

"Y-you are a-all acting weird a-around me. Aaj Shree aur Ch-Chotu baat kar rahe the o-office main. They s-stopped talking as soon as I went there...as if they didn't want me to h-hear anything. Tum aur Anu bhi...I-I feel so left out"

He tightened his grip around her as his heart tugged at her words. In all his excitement and nervousness regarding his plan, he did not anticipate Riya's reaction to all the secrecy. He knew once she finds out what all this was about, she'd forgive him but right now he felt guilty as hell.

"I am sorry Riya. Hey, sorry...accha mere tharaf dekho..."

He tried to look at her, but she buried herself into his chest not giving him a chance to part from her. He sighed and held her close till her crying subsided. After what felt like forever, Riya finally calmed down and snuggled her face into his chest earning a chuckle from Arjun.

"Mein yeha ro rahi hoon, aur tum hass rahe ho?"

"Because, you are so damn cute right now"

With that she finally parted from him enough to look up at him. He dipped down to peck her lips once, twice, before deepening the kiss. Her arms circled around his neck, fingers buried in his hair, while he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer.

A few minutes later they stopped the kiss so they could get some air. Arjun rested his forehead against hers and sighed heavily.

"Mujhe call karke bata dena chahiye tha...sorry"

"It's okay. Iss liye nahi royi ki tumne khana khaliya...bas mood hi aisa tha..."

He smiled and pecked her forehead. He then led her to the dining table and sat with her till she finished her dinner.

~oOo~

"Kya baat kar rahe the tum aur Chotu office main? Meine kha tha na ki Riya ke hote hue uss ke baare main kuch baat math karna..." Arjun whisper yelled at Shree as soon the latter walked into the house with Anu.

"Woh mein Chotu ko update de raha tha ki kya ho raha hain..." Shree said confused.

"Kya hua bhai? Riya kaha hain?"

"In her room...abhi so rahi hain, par ek ghante pehle ro rahi thi..."

"What? Why?" Anu and Shree asked in unison, concern evident on both their faces.

Arjun told them what happened which resulted in Anu and Shree's guilty faces at the end.

"Maybe we shouldn't have gone for dinner today...ghar aake Riya ko company dena chahiye tha..." Anu said looking at Shree.

"Haan...arghh...I can't wait for tomorrow when all this will be finally over!!" Shree exclaimed burying his face in his hands.

..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful update.
I guess Arjun has been planning for marriage and Riya signed those papers without reading.
And all want to surprise her, so they are doing everything secretly but poor her, she's feeling so left out.
Loved the update..
It was such a cute update..
Continue Soon.
And Happy New Year too:)