Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aukview thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Back with the next one!! This one is alll about Shree!!

Please do not get confused with the starting, it's in flashback.
I'd like to thank Siya for the suggestions for this chapter!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Again...Read it, like it, love it, hate it...whatever it is pleasseee, pleaseee do comment and let me know!!! Appreciate your comments and feedback on the story and look forward to reading them...

Thank you all for the awesome as comments! Keep the love coming!! πŸ˜›  πŸ˜‰

❀️Simar
Edited by Aukview - 10 years ago
Aukview thumbnail

Part 39...

His eyes were shut tightly and refused to open as he heard someone come in and talk tohis mom? He opened his eyes for a split second to see the white celling of his hospital room. He tried to open them again but to vain. Giving up he just listened to their conversation,

A female voice, which he realised belonged to Riya groaned in disappointment, "Aaj bhi so raha hain. Humari timing hi kharab hain...aunty yeh third time hain jab hum aaye aur yeh so raha hain.."

"Ha...haan woh medication ki wajhese" his mom spoke in a hushed tone.

There was an awkward silence after that, which Shree found weird because Riya and his mom got along great. His mom is a very friendly and talkative sort of a person and Riya was...well Riya! They used to chat like old friends catching up after years, but now...

Shree frowned in his half-asleep, half-awake state, he did not like the silence. Then a very familiar and much deeper voice spoke.

"Mrs Sen...I - I...whatever happened I am really sorry...agar mujhe aur koi bhi tareeka soojha hota toh main..."

Shree groaned audibly making Arjun stop what he was saying. Shree who recognised Arjun's voice as soon as he started speaking couldn't believe what he was hearing. His senior, a person he came to respect and admire was standing here apologising for something he really didn't have much choice in. What bothered him even more was that his mom was listening to everything he was saying instead of stopping him.

What does that mean? Did mom blame Arjun sir for what happened...

Shree groaned, of course she did. Arghh mom! What choice did he have?

Finally, his eyes paid heed to his constant want to open them. Everything was fuzzy for a few seconds like every other time he woke up on the hospital bed. He had been there for a few days now, he didnt remember half the happenings with Sikander and Anu and so Chotu had to fill him in. He told him how Arjun had to shoot him before Sikander would, and he vaguely remembered seeing his seniors guilty eyes before pulling the trigger.

He turned his face to the left and saw Riya anxiously hovering over him next to the bed. A smile automatically lit his face,

"Apne best friend ko dekhne ka time milgaya?" he spoke groggily, but he knew they understood what he was saying because Arjun smiled next to her and tears rolled in her eyes as she came forward and hugged him gently.

"Paagal, teen baar aayi aur tum...tum so rahe the..."

He smiled and lifted his right hand - which felt like the only part in his body that in spite of all the bandages wrapped around it, did not kill him with stabbing pain every time he moved - and caressed her head which still lay on his shoulder.

She lifted her head after a few minutes and smiled through her tears. His eyes then fell on Arjun who stood watching the two friends silently. Riya moved aside to let Arjun walk closer to the bed and to Shree. He again felt sad to seeing Arjun look at him guiltily.

"Sir aap..." he started but got interrupted.

"I am sorry Shree!" Arjun paused looking away, before taking a deep breath and continued, "I still cant believe I shot you! Agar tumhe kuch ho jaata toh...I wouldnt have been able to look at myself in the mirror, aur phir Anu ko toh..."

"Sir, pleaseee...just forget whatever happened..." as he said it, Shree felt his mom fidget and move uncomfortably on the other side of the bed but for the time being ignored her and continued,

"Mein samjhta hoon...agar aapke position main, mein hota toh..."

"Nahi Shree! I hope and...and pray...that you'll never be in such position where you'll have to shoot someone...someone who is practically family! Never!"

Shree smiled and glanced at his mom, hoping shed understand the unique relation and closeness that the whole team shared with each other. He had never, even in his dreams thought that his team would become a second family. Though now there was a special relation with Arjun because of Anu, Shree had no doubt in his mind that this whole scene would have played out exactly as it did, even if she wasnt in the picture. His sweet smile turned into a smug grin as he thought how Anu would react if he told her that.

"Ab hum chelthe hain Shree, tum aaram karro..." Riya spoke bringing him back to them. He didn't really want them to go yet, but nodded as he wanted to talk to his mom. Riya walked around the bed to his mom and hugged her. She then waved at him before leaving with Arjun at her tail.

"Ma...aap Arjun sir se itna ghussa kyun hain??" he asked as soon as room door shut. His mom looked at him surprised before speaking,

"He shot you Shree...kya chaah the ho jaake usse gale lagaaon??"

"Maa jo haalaat the usme unhone wohi kiya jo unhe thik laga...if he hadn't shot me, Sikander would have and if that happened you wouldn't be sitting here talking to me!!" Shree realised what he said bit too late as his moms eyes filled with tears and made their way down her tired face.

"Oh no! Maa I am soo sorry!! I didnt mean that...I just..." he tried talking to her but when that did not help he pulled her closer and held her guiltily till she calmed down. He did not dare talk to her on the same topic again till he stayed in the hospital.

Back to present

Shree was lost remembering his talk with his mom and Arjun, as he still held onto his phone after Anu hung up on him. He sighed and dialled Riyas number, informing her and Arjun about his conversation with Anu and how he was worried that she may be upset. After Arjun assured him that hed talk to Anu and disconnected the call Shree sighed and walked out into the living room where his mom was watching a daily soap. He waited for her to finish the show before switching the television off and turned to his mom.

"Maa aapse baat karni hain..."

"Haan, par pehle batao tumne apni medicines le liya na?"

Shree smiled and lay down on the couch, resting his head on his moms lap.

"Haan le liya!"

His mom caressed his hair before bending down to give him a quick peck on his forehead.

"Ab bolo...kya baat hain?"

"Maa, aap ab bhi Arjun sir se naaraz hain..." her hand stopped on his head so he looked up at her worriedly.

"Maaa ab jaane bhi deejiye na pleaseee!! Ab mein thik hoon na? Ab toh jaane deejiye, aur kisi ke liye nahimere liye jaane deejiye!!"

His mom looked at him for a few minutes and then sighed dramatically.

"Thik hain...jaane diya. Naaraz nahi hoon tumhare Arjun sir se...ab Khush?"

"Oh, thank god!! Kitne din se keh raha tha aapse..." He gave her a bright smile.  His mom smiled as he brought her hand back onto his hair asking her to caress it again. A few minutes passed in silence before she spoke again,

"Accha yeh batao...why is it so important for you?"

"Kya?"

"Arjun ko maaf karna?"

Silence followed as Shree furiously thought of what to tell her. Should he tell her about Anu or not? Should he tell her that she couldnt possibly stay angry at Arjun for too long, as he happens to be the brother of the girl he wanted to marry? He sighed and sat up cross legged in front of his mom.

"Maa...woh...pehle toh...I really wanted you to forgive him because I really think that he wouldn't have done what he did if he had any other option, he is very guilty for what he did and your anger was just making it worst..."

His mom nodded understanding.

"And the second reason is...well...Anu..." he said that and went silent seeing his mothers reaction. He wasn't surprised to see a knowing smile on her face. Anyone would have guessed there was something going on when they saw him and Anu chatting away for hours together in the hospital. If they weren't sleeping then they'd be together in one of their rooms, chatting away or just sitting silently, still enjoying each others company.

"Ab kaisi hain woh?" she asked. That wasn't the first thing he expected her to ask but still he played along,

"Physically acchi hain, par...thoda darr gayi...toh..."

"Haan...jo bhi hua choti baat nahi hain, time lagega...tum bhi toh..."

"Maa, mein thik hoon..."

"Humare liye kuch bhi kehne ki zaroorat nahi hain Shree...jo tumhare saath waha hua woh bhi toh..." she couldn't finish the sentence as tears rolled in her eyes

"Maa, waha jo hua...I dont know...I - I am just thankful that everything turned out for the good in the end. Mein yeh nahi keh raha hoon ki jo bhi hua...sab bhool chukka hoon...par khoshish kar raha hoon...I just want to move on from that..."

His mom wiped off her tears and smiled taking his hands into hers and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Toh?" he finally asked after waiting for what felt like forever.

"Kya toh?" his mother teased.

"Please maa, ab mujhse yeh suspense tolerate nahi hoga! Anu...Anu ke baare main kya khayaal hain??" he asked her straight out.

"Hmm...pata nahi Shree, humari family ke saath ghul jaayegi?"

"Ha...haan maawoh bahut friendly hain. Aur unki family bilkul humari family ki tarah hain, she'll easily..." he stopped seeing his mom smiling, smiling and then finally laughing.

"Pata hain tumhare papa do, teen din pehle hi mujhse baat kar rahe the Anu aur tumhare baare main...hume toh hospital main hi laga tha ki tum dono ke beech kuch chal raha hain..."

Shree looked away a little embarrassed only to have his mom make him look at her again.

"Tumhare papa ko aane do, baat kar loongi unse. Waise unhe bhi koi problem nahi hain...phir bhi, bete ke taraf se officially kehna padega na..."

Shree grinned from ear to ear hearing that and gave his mom a tight hug.

"Shree sambhalke...tumhare bandages beta!"

"Thik hoon maa...actually soch raha the ki...Anu se thodi der mil aaun..."

"Hmm, jaake usse batana jo hain ki mujhe bata diya...hain na? Par Shree iss haalat main..."

"Ek, do baar office bhi hokar aaya hoon ma...mein thik hoon..."

"Accha, accha thik hain chele jao..."

About ten minutes later, Shree literally ran out of the house to Anu's to tell her all about his talk with his mom.

Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
omg me first πŸ˜‰
stalking power ki jai
i hope i m nt cum in btw πŸ₯± Edited by Payal_156 - 10 years ago
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was awesome update di.
love the way shree manofying his mother.
continue soon.
and thanx for pm.
P.S.-sorry for short comment
Edited by ll_megha_ll - 10 years ago
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Payal_156

res
omg me first πŸ˜‰
stalking power ki jai
i hope i m nt cum in btw πŸ₯±

payal you came first
me angryπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res to kar diya ...

Par bahut sare ideas bhi de diya...last comment check karna πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Perfecto madhuri Style..

Shree Ka flashback wala scene mast tha ...Riya and Shree ka scene ...awww so sweet ..there friendship is so pure ...

par sabse mast tha Shree & Uski Mom ka interaction ...she knew everything...

Abs kaise bhaag raha hai shree Anu ke paas ab ..intereseting to watch ...wahan par kaun kaun  hoga

maybe Arjun ki whole family ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Par Itna chotu update 😭😭
Edited by -Siyaa- - 10 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll_megha_ll

payal you came first
me angryπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰

awwie dnt curse me re
aj clg se jaldi chuti to me here
ni to off rehti hu me
koi ni next time kr lena
Payal_156 thumbnail
me first lol
news fr me cos 2 mnths bad first in any wrk
update amazing
haye arjun bro guilty
shree aww cutie pie ekdum
aww super adorable frnship of shriya
lov d sweet convo btw shree n mom
yay band baja barat
next updte kb
hope jaldi
ps. post d pic of anu pls
waiting fr my treat
lub u
tc hugs
Edited by Payal_156 - 10 years ago
Aukview thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal_156

res
omg me first πŸ˜‰
stalking power ki jai
i hope i m nt cum in btw πŸ₯±

No...I am done res-ing πŸ˜›
Aukview thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Siyaa-

Res to kar diya ...

Par bahut sare ideas bhi de diya...last comment check karna πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I saw that already!! πŸ˜† 

Thank you!! I'll be using a couple of them πŸ˜› Nice ideas!!