Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome back Simar😃
The two of them came a long way passing all the hurdle life has thrown infront of them😃
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow
awesome
super update
love it
cont soon
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome story and all update is
fab update soon
IshqDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i read an Ariya ff after a long time!

i would like a simple wedding for AriYa
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
when u gonna update dear? 😭
coolRD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it ws vry sweet.. really luvd it
cn't wait 4 their wedng.. do cntinue soon.. nd thnx 4 d pm
pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely...
continue soon na..
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
simar when u gonna update 😡 😡
tiakhan98 thumbnail
superb dear plz cont dear
Aukview thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Guys!!

I am sorry about the huge time gap between each update but like I said...I am busy these days and trying my best to update whenever I can.

Anywayzz...here is the next part...I hope you'll like it. I am sorry for any mistakes, I wrote this in a hurry.

Part 46

She lay curled up against him. While one of his arms served as her pillow the other was tightly wrapped around her. Her eyes lingered on him for a moment. Eyelids closed against the dim light of dawn, breathing deep and relaxed; he looked completely at peace. Her eyes strayed to her left hand on which sat a diamond ring, sparkling as brilliantly as the smile on her face. She snuggled closer to the warmth of his body.

He stirred in his sleep, his eyes slowly opening to the new day. She smiled and rested her chin on his chest.

"Good morning"

"Mmm, good morning!" Arjun replied, his voice still groggy with sleep. His arms wrapped around her as he sighed in content and closed his eyes.

"I am engaged!" Riya said happily, her face lighting up like a hundred watts bulb. Arjun smiled with his eyes still closed.

"I know, I was there when it happened"

Riya couldn't contain the happiness bubbling inside her. The happiness was bursting out of her and she wasn't sure what to do. She wanted to scream to the world. She wanted to stay in Arjun's arms forever. She wanted that moment to freeze forever. In all her happiness she did not even realise that Arjun was now wide awake and looking at her adoringly. The look on his face told her, he was feeling exactly the same way as her. When their eyes met both reflected the same happiness and warmth.

Arjun's head rose up till his lips met hers in a tender kiss. Each held the other so close that there was no room for air between them. They stayed like that for what felt like forever but only few minutes passed by. They would have stayed longer if not for their phones ringing with the calls of their family and friends - for sure to congratulate them.

"Hello" Arjun answered his phone on the fourth ring.

"BHAI!!" Anu screamed so loudly from the other end, Arjun had to move the phone away from his ear.

"Chilaane ki zaroorath nahi hain. Dheere se bolo"

"Kya hua? Riya ne haan keh di na? Of course keh di hogi!!! Mujhe full details chaahiye..." Anu went on. Her voice not a tiny bit lower than before. Arjun rolled his eyes and put the phone on speaker so Riya can hear too.

"...aapne kya kaha? Riya ne haan kaise kaha? Ghar dekh ke surprise hui? Usse pasand aaya? Shaadi kab ka socha hain? Hello? Aap baat kyun nahi kar rahe hain?"

"Agar unhe kuch kehne ka mauka do toh baat karrenge na?" Shree's voice could be heard from behind.

"Shree, tum bhai ko nahi jaante kya? Agar unse poochungi nahi toh woh bataayenge nahi..."

"Agar tum dono chup reh sakte ho toh mein kuch boloon?" Arjun said loudly cutting off Anu and Shree's conversation. Both became silent on the other end so Arjun continued,

"Jaise plan kiya tha sab waisa hi hua. Haan usne haan keh di, haan woh ghar dekhe surprise hui, haan usse pasand aaya aur shaadi kab ka hain abhi pata nahi. Khush?"

"Kya bhai, mujhe aur details chaahiye. Aap rehne do, mein baad main Riya se baat karloongi" Anu replied.

"Oye! Anu, Tanvi ma'am ke baare main batao" Shree said frantically from behind.

"Arre haan! Bhai, bhabi ko subha around 5:30 ko hospital leke gaye the...Sameer bhai ne call kiya tha. Hum jaane wale the lekin unhone mana kiya, keh rahe the ki abhi waqt hain. Shree aur mein abhi soch rahe the ki breakfast karke hospital chele jaaye"

"Tu yeh mujhe ab bata rahi hain!!? Anu, subha call kyun nahi kiya?" Arjun asked as him and Riya both got up and were gathering home and car keys to head out of the house.

"Sameer bhai ne mana kiya. Abhi call kiya tha unhe ab bhi keh rahe hain ki waqt hain. Aap dono ghar aa jao, fresh hoke sab saath chelte hain. Okay?"

"Haan thik hain hum aa rahe hain" Arjun said and ended the call walking out of the house, only to turn back to see Riya still standing at the door looking inside with a small smile.

When he walked back up next to her, she spoke, "Agli baar..."

"Mrs Riya Rawte banaakar le aaunga" Arjun interrupted and hugged her from behind.

~oOo~

By the time Anu, Shree, Riya and Arjun reached the hospital, Tanvi was taken into the operation theatre. They met Sameer outside the OT.

"Kya hua? OT mein kyun? Sab thik hain na?" Arjun asked an anxious looking Sameer.

"Woh minor complications hain toh..."

"Complications? Kya? I mean...Tanvi..." Riya started worriedly.

"Nahi, darne ki koi baat nahi hain. Doctorne kaha ki sab thik ho jaayega...c-section kar rahe hain...everything should be fine"

"Tu thik hain na?" Arjun asked gently.

"Yeah, I am fine" Sameer said but the worry lines on his forehead told them that he was anything but fine.

~oOo~

"Mr Rathore, congrats! It's a boy. Aap andar aa sakte hain" The nurse came out giving the good news.

Sameer heaved a huge sigh of relief. Happiness radiated off him as he got the news of his baby boy. Arjun, Riya, Shree and Anu hugged him and showered him with heaps of congratulations before they let him go inside to meet his new born son and wife.