Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Wiwy wat a chapter πŸ‘πŸ‘

From mamiji taunt to Arshi's Kiss 😳

i love the way she keeps tryin to escape from him
but thank god the second time...he sin let her leav!!!!

ASR just out of shower...nd Khushi in a Hot saree with him...how Hawt can it get β­οΈπŸ‘

Congo you hav reached more than 145 likes πŸ₯³

cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its 10th Di last update was on 5th...update karooo
mutermuter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thats nice update😊
continue soon
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Wiwy wat a chapter πŸ‘πŸ‘

From mamiji taunt to Arshi's Kiss 😳

i love the way she keeps tryin to escape from him
but thank god the second time...he sin let her leav!!!!

ASR just out of shower...nd Khushi in a Hot saree with him...how Hawt can it get β­οΈπŸ‘

Congo you hav reached more than 145 likes πŸ₯³

❀️ πŸ€—
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheesemad

its 10th Di last update was on 5th...update karooo

Coming up!πŸ˜ƒ
wiwy thumbnail
Thankyou, πŸ˜ƒall of youβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒ for liking Chapter 7 and commenting on itπŸ˜ƒ! Love you all!πŸ€—

The following 147 member(s) liked the above post:

kichus,  anaviabhi,  Rain_drop,  honeyboney1,  Michealle,  vanesha230,  thepelican,  sanjaiovi
  mrign,  thangam100,  Rosh123,  Peonia,  Archu61,  Armela,  kharunya,  newfoundlove
  BarunSara,  Apples94,  ongongong,  dva2vra,  aafan,  rrams,  tvserial2012,  SAM32
Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail

Okay, guys, I letting them kiss, but in my way!!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Chapter 8

Khushi's heart skipped a beat as Arnav fingered her lips and her heartbeat doubled its pace when he gently parted her lips, his thumb grazing her white teeth, his eyes intently gauging her reaction. Khushi could not move. No one had ever touched her like this. Never had her heart beat so loudly, dhak,dhak, dhak...

A tremor ran down her spine as he slid down his right hand to her waist and pulled her up against him his eyes pools of dark chocolate desires. Khushi let out a moan of protest when Arnav removed his thumb from her lips, he smirked at her and bent down to replace his thumb with his lips!

All of a sudden Khushi pushed him back, "Nahi Arnavji, nahi !" Her eyes started brimming with tears, her lips trembled as she shook her head.

It was so unexpected that Arnav staggered back slightly. "What happened Khushi, did I hurt you?" He was concerned. He was flabbergasted.

"No," she dipped her head as tears rolled down her cheeks, "I can't'." she faltered.

Arnav's temper soared! The eyes which were pool of desires a moment ago now burnt with rage! The cheek of this girl! How dare she say "No" to Arnav Singh Raizada. His nostrils flared, his fists clenched as he spat at her, "You think I am dying to kiss YOU? I just wanted to see how far middle class girls like you can go!

Khushi's head jerked up and she looked up at him teary-eyed. Arnav's heart lurched and he looked away, disturbed.

"Yes, I know it is my fault. What will he say?" Khushi said with puppy eyes.

"He! Who? What the'!" Arnav exploded.

Khushi was surprised, "Obviously my husband," she said.

Arnav was shell shocked.

"You are married?" he managed in a whisper.

"No, but like all girls I will also get married, won't I? Then how will I tell my husband he is not the first one to kiss me? I mean I want my husband to be the only one to kiss me."

Arnav looked at her as if she was an alien who had just landed from Mars!

"Are you trying to pull my leg? I am warning you Khushi'."

He stopped in mid-sentence to see the sanguine expression on her face. "You are actually serious!" he said incredulously.

As Khushi looked at him with a puzzled expression on her face, a slow smile lit his face and a throaty chuckle escaped him. "Do girls with such high fangled ideas like you really exist? Or have you alighted from some old time machine'. fast forwarded into time?" He was highly amused to say the least and suddenly roared with laughter.

Khushi realized he was making fun of her and furious, she blurted the first thing that came to her mind, "Be careful Arnavji. If you shake with mirth your towel might fall off'.!"

Her words had the desired affect. He stopped laughing but the very next minute she wished she hadn't said what she had, for his eyes narrowed and he drawled sexily, "And you will like that, will you?"

The tables were turned on her and she was at a loss of words!

Her heart stopped beating for a few seconds and then went into overdrive. Dhak'' Dhak,dhak, dhak, dhak. She started moving back, towards the pool as he slowly advanced towards her! She was entrapped at the very place by the poolside from where she had escaped an hour ago!

Arnav watched her keenly as he continued to walk slowly towards her, "Its true your ideas sound ridiculous to me. But you have as much right to your dreams as anyone else. Why are you retreating Khushi? Are you scared of me?"

His words opened the floodgate of emotions that Khushi was trying so hard to convince herself, did not exist. How could she tell him that she was trying to put distance between them because she was not scared of him as much as her own self. One moment she wanted to touch his handsome face, she wanted to hide her face in his rugged chest! Next moment, she wanted to run away from him. She wanted to live her childhood dreams with the man of her dreams. But that was not him, right? His dreams, his world were different. Then why did she feel this need for him deep within her somewhere?

Engrossed in his thoughts Khushi did not realize that she was at the very edge of the pool. She saw Arnav in a daze from  afar, stretching his hand towards her, his face alarmed. But it was too late! There was a huge splash! And Khushi toppled backwards into the pool!

As she took a dive down she saw Arnav run towards her, calling out her name in such a concerned tone that when she came up spluttering for air, her eyes were all for this man. How she wanted to see him like this'flustered for her. There he was leaning towards her, offering his hand to pull her out but at the same time screaming at her at the top of his voice, "You stupid girl! The pool is not deep enough to drown but you could have hurt yourself very badly!" 

Khushi waded to the edge of the pool, "Humey nikaliye to sahi!(Pull me up first!)"she said, smiling up at him.

Arnav pulled her up easily but she stumbled on his naked torso. Automatically, her hands gripped his upper arms while his hands circled her waist to prevent her from falling down. An electric current passed between them and their eyes locked. They held on to each other, neither of them wanting to break free, revelling in the warmth of their heightened senses, their breathing rugged.

The rhythm of Arnav's heart turned erratic as he slid his brown burning gaze down her red wet length. "Khushi, he groaned, "Do you know how enticing u look in red and to add to my woes you are wet ! And on top of that you have banned me from kissing you," he accused her in mock anger, before releasing her and stepping back, raking his hand through his hair.

Before Khushi could retort, the door to Arnav's room swung open violently!.Khushi  jumped out of her skin as Mami's  voice boomed from the doorway,

"Arnav bitwa, dikhai nahi dewat'wherez you? Bahut late hoi gawa! Hum going to ourz bhery bhery new apartmentwa! Hello hi, bye bye!(Arnav, son, can't see you'where are you? It is very late. We are going to our new apartment.)"

"What the!" Arnav exclaimed and if Khushi had not on reflex dragged him out of sight, valiantly pushing him against the door which led from the poolside to his room, he would have walked straight to Mamiji to tick her off for entering his room without permission.  Khushi clamped her hand over his mouth. "Sssh!" she said in his ears her eyes big with panic. If Mami found them in this state she would assume the worst and Khushi's reputation would be at stake!

Then they heard Anjali's voice saying, " I told you na Mami Chhotey's room is not locked. And he is not here. So you couldn't have heard anyone in his room."

Khushi let out a sigh of relief! Anjaliji did not suspect anything.

Suddenly a shudder passed through her body as Arnav moved his lips under her palm. Blushing, she quickly removed her hand from his lips.

He looked at her mesmerized and whispered against her long silky hair, "That is not fair Miss Touch- me- not."A sudden emotion swept over Khushi. Her throat felt dry. She lowered her eyelashes.

He found her ideas about physical intimacy or rather lack of it, nonsensical. But not once, had he attempted to force himself upon her, when he could have easily and maybe found her not so unwilling. As the realization struck her, her heart filled with a sweet warm glow for him and without thinking she stood on tiptoe, and leaning towards him, pecked him on his lips, retreating immediately a shocked look on her face!

But his reaction troubled her. Something flared up in his eyes! Anger? Why was he angry? Khushi's heart sunk. She wanted to cry or shout or scream or kiss him again, or run away.

But she could do nothing as Anjali and Mami had entrenched themselves in Arnav's room. Anjali opened Arnav's cupboard and excitedly took out an ornament box from the locker. Mamiji was cooing all over the box. Misty'eyed, Anjali opened the box with reverence and extracted a pair of beautiful gold bangles from them. "They are right here Mami, see. Maa's kangan which she left for Chhotey's wife and here is her letter to her daughter in law...

Arnav reached out and grabbed Khushi's  right shoulder roughly and then in a single deliberate motion he clutched the sheer material of her aanchal and threw it angrily to the winds. The aanchal slithered to the ground, leaving her exposed, neck down to his twin smouldering pools of punishment and desire.

Khushi's loud gasp stuck in her throat as he swiftly drew her close in his embrace and locked his lips on hers. He crushed her bosoms with his strong chest as he coaxed open her mouth with his. His lips sucked hers and his tongue plundered her sweetness with an urgency as if there was no tommorow. 

For Khushi, responding to him was like something ordained by nature, something just meant to be, with no questions asked and no answers expected.

Anjali and Mami were only 15 ft away from them, and could have walked onto them any second.But the clandestine situation only fuelled the fire of passion. Arnav could not care a damn, he wanted her so' especially after she had resisted his advances. Now that she had initiated the kiss, there was no letting her go. He wanted her now' any resistance to him, any barrier however flimsy, removed.

For Khushi it was as if a hundred fireworks had burst inside her and she was floating on scented water with roses beneath her feet and stars above her heaven as Anjali's voice soothed her ears, "Humarey Chhotey ki bahu ke naam...humare chhotey ki naak par bahut saara gussa rahta hai, aur dil main..dil main' bahut saara pyaar'gussa bardasht karna aur pyaar'pyaar' sood samet lautana...(To My Chhotey's wife'Chhotey has lot of anger at the tip of his nose'.and lots of love in his heart'..endure his anger and return his love with interest.)"

As waves of pleasure struck her she felt like melting into him. She entwined her fingers in Arnav's  thick wavy hair and arched her neck  to give him more access to her, to drink in all of his gussa and give him all of her''pyaar(love)''

Hey friends, please press Like,πŸ˜ƒ that is, if you liked the update and do comment while you are at it! πŸ˜ƒThanks!πŸ˜ƒ

Buddy me for PMs if you think I can be your buddy. πŸ˜ƒThanks!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
reswa...

editwa...

wow wow wow...they kissed...OMFG i can't believe...
initially when she denied kissing him i was like what the...
then when she pecked i was like cool she initiated the kiss...
and then when he kissed her passionately and she reciprocated him i was like *FAINTWA*

mamiji is so nosy...but i love their idea of kissing surreptitiously...their family members were like few meters away n they kissed...amazing...

but there is this issue Di...dont know y update jaldi khatam ho jati h...lol... but i guess u can't make my issue go ways because even if u write 100 pages update i would feel the same...

continue soon Di...or else i would spamπŸ˜›

editwa once again...

i forgot to mention ma's letter part...
did khushi hear anything?? may be no...how could she...she was busy kissing ASR😳
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Coming up!πŸ˜ƒ

ur the best DiπŸ€—...muah<3
Barun_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok first of all someone catch me as I m fainting...
(Though I would like Arnav to do so) 
How many times I have mentioned that I am addicted to this SS...
I never in my wildest drems thought k Khushi would stop him from kissing her due to this reason...
Although its a very valid one...
But who cares when ASR is trying to kiss u...
U just frget everything n melt into his arms na...
But Khushi...
Uff kya karon iss ladki ka...
Isse thode na pta hai k iske pati ko koi objection nhi hogi...
N Arnav started laughing at her reaction...
N wen i read these lines β˜ΊοΈ

"Be careful Arnavji. If you shake with mirth your towel might fall off'.!"

Her words had the desired affect. He stopped laughing but the very next minute she wished she hadn't said what she had, for his eyes narrowed and he drawled sexily, "And you will like that, will you?"

The tables were turned on her and she was at a loss of words! 

Meri halat bhi aisi hi thi...πŸ˜†

N omg 

She fell into the pool...

N i just loved it wen arnav said 

"Khushi, he groaned, "Do you know how enticing u look in red and to add to my woes you are wet ! And on top of that you have banned me from kissing you," 

Bechara...

N for this Mamiji 

Go n play ur James Baand game in ur own apartmentwa...

Stop disturbing my Arshi...

Otherwise...         

n Anjali aur bhi paagal 

Room me hi ghus gyi n kangan dikhaane lag gyi...

WHAT THE !!!!! 

I'll not leave them both if they further disturb our Arshi...

N Arnav itna besharam h  

wen Khushi placed her hand on his mouth to stop him frm screaming...

he started kissing her palm...

I wasn't surprised when Khushi kissed him...

It had a very valid reason...

He was not at all forcing her even though she was also clearly willing...

But what amazed me was Arnav's reaction...

He removed her pallu from her shoulder...

n kissed her properly...

ummm β˜ΊοΈ

passionately...

n Khushi also

kissed him back...

returning all his love...

Soodh Samet...

I don't want Mamiji n Anji n Lakshmi n HP to interrupt Arshi further...

N here I hv totally gone mad...

Thankswa it was an awesome update...

U amaze me everytime...

Edited by Barun_Addict - 10 years ago