Just wondering...

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was wondering since next week the whole truth will be out that Yug blackmailed Soni and also made her kill herself then everyone will find out Karan tortured Nimrit and also killed Agam. But then everyone will find out Karan killed Agam but wont everyone be angry at him for killing Agam? 
I'm confused about that because everyone loved Agam so much and Karan and his mother Indu were technically responsible for Agam's death (well Indu was), but doesn't that mean they will be angry at Karan? 

Please do share your opinions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If you watched today's Epi its clear whom Amrit was blaming for Nimrit losing Agam..Yug not karan...

Agree with this misunderstanding of fake Id created by Yug ,karan.indu has planned this destruction of Nimrit..

creatives did showed karan involved in it but in the end its indu who shot Agam not karan..so he is not the killer of Agam in the right sense ..his mother is the one..

Creatives have been showing the emotional side of karan.indu.i mean they are not truly evil minded persons like yug but  circumstances led to it..they did it for losing soni whom they loved very much..

Forgiveness is one upmost quality of Nimrit and the family ..they forgave Amrit and accepted her wholeheartedly so i wont be surprised if its same for karan..he will ask for forgiveness  and accept doing wrong to Nimrit... he will be sincere in his confession..we must not forget Nimrit is karan wife and i dont think this relationship will break whatever the situation now...

As for indu she may accept her sin towards Agam and get arrested for it..

Lets see as i feel also happy moments will be back in the family till Yug and Rajjo come up with their next evil plan..swapping Rajjo in place of Amrit ..

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well i think not only Yug is responsible for Agam's death but Karan and Indu too are responsible for Agam's death .. though it was a misunderstanding created by Yug , but is it right to destroy a happy family .. i will say that the saying of indu that the revenge of death is revenge is wrong if some one is doing bad with us , and if we do the same than what will be the difference between that person and we ? ..

As Saveeta you said that nimrit is very soft heart women and she forgive amrit too , but i think Indu must be arrested though she is her mother in law now , but nimrit should not forget she is the only one who killed her true love .. her life .. her husband .. Agam .. 

And surely if the knot of this marriage is tied between Nimrit and Karan then the creatives will not break it , as Nimrit is one who respects the relations and she would not take this marriage relation as a game that whenever we want to tie , we tie and whenever we want to break , we break ..
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
in these tv serial it appears that murderers go free.  Only the innocent are punished.  The murderers Indu and Karan are roaming about as free as birds.  Amrit and Yug are also free.  The writers are very negative people.  They do not believe in justice karan and Indu has paid so many goons. plus 2 nurses to carry out their dirty work,  I just wonder if they are blackmailers also.  It takes a blackmailer to know another blackmailer.  The things that Karan has done to Nimrit are unforgiveable.  All his property and assests plus Indu should be taken away and given to Nimrit.  They have blackmailed Nimrit,  what they have done to Nimrit is unforgiveable.