Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

u know Adila it's a general perception of humans of one particular race to see all the rest as same πŸ˜‰  like the Chinese they see most Indian & Caucasians as same & ofcourse Caucasians will say most Indians looks e same.. & Indians will say all Chinese & most Caucasians looks the sameπŸ˜ƒ  Anyway with the world opening  up & migration all over e place.. maybe 2 or 3 decades later.. v might not hv tis problem 😊  

OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 What else can you expect form Ketka camp writer πŸ€’ Junoon currently has to be watched by keeping your brains besides you like a rest pillow, otherwise you'l be forced to think about such absurdities 🀒 πŸ˜† I'am not watching Junoon until they show Mithvi so am saved from this BS πŸ˜†
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahanaG

🀣 What else can you expect form Ketka camp writer πŸ€’ Junoon currently has to be watched by keeping your brains besides you like a rest pillow, otherwise you'l be forced to think about such absurdities 🀒 πŸ˜† I'am not watching Junoon until they show Mithvi so am saved from this BS πŸ˜†

Totally agree with u Sahana, tat's e only way to watch tis drama.. otherwise any sensible person will go crazy😑... most times i watch with my brain shut off.. probably y at times i dun recall some things tat get discussed in the forum πŸ˜• hv to go & check the net version   & e only reason watching is not to miss out any mithvi scenes!!!πŸ˜ƒ
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I've just watched 2nd July epi.

I haven't gr8 expectations of new cvs . They started off with some funny dialogues and illogical ideas . I still can't accept why should Khanna live in DB's house! πŸ€ͺ
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I've just watched 2nd July epi.

I haven't gr8 expectations of new cvs . They started off with some funny dialogues and illogical ideas . I still can't accept why should Khanna live in DB's house! πŸ€ͺ

wat to do adila v all need to tolerate all tis cvs idiocracies  just for our mithvi's sake... sigh😭