..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: iluvmanveer

well look whose commenting! ๐Ÿ˜›

the aadat se majboor girl!๐Ÿ˜ณ Lol its alright๐Ÿ˜Š
finally i got sometime to cope up with the remaining chaps!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
prologue maine padha tah...Thats great
well why are u expecting a poor responce!kyon ki maine likha itna kharab hai๐Ÿคข this is awesome! update!๐Ÿ‘ Thank you so much..
well to start from, DS will be the best always!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
too much brainy to handle!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›strongly agree
lol! love her loads!!๐Ÿ˜†
and arjun will be cutest one ever!๐Ÿ˜ณ lol everyone says that..
i am loving this so much after manyata slapped Uday!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
i knew Uday wud smirk rather than clutching his teeth ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
lol. he assumed Kabir to be Arjun..yep thats the start of series of misunderstandings
hope manyata wud learn to drive a bike soon ๐Ÿ˜Šnope she wouldn't
u know i am loving J equally. because agr villain na ho, toh hero/heroine ka kya importance๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
haina??๐Ÿ˜†you are right..villain ke bina story aage nahi jaayegi๐Ÿ˜†
so sorry for my misbehavior of not commenting!! Thats ok, i know you were busy
ab i will be regular will comment on sadka kiya soonThanks so much
from urs silly late lateef frend:
pranks aka sanju

Thank you dear๐Ÿค—
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karkit

Wow gr8 update thanx 4 pm cntinue soon

Thank you Shruthi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...navina...

Amazing update Vibha ,

thoroughly entertaining๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Thanks Navina๐Ÿ˜ƒ

DS was the scene-stealer,
with such wit , she got rid of Jai ,J is kinda dumb here๐Ÿ˜†
...  and even got Uday to admit why he brought Jai there in the first place!Yep no one can match DS, except ofcourse you know who๐Ÿ˜‰

Manyata learning how to drive a bike ...
I was so sure , she would knock Uday down๐Ÿ˜†.
Lucky that didn't happen!she will go far far way from it all soon

The last line where Uday wishes he had 4 limbs and a tail , was superb ...  hilarious ; in fact!โญ๏ธ lol im glad that everyone noticed that particular line๐Ÿ˜† 

Loved the chapter,
do continue soon,In a few min
thanks 4 the PM๐Ÿ˜Š.

Thanks for the comment Navina๐Ÿค—
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pia.raha

ds is suchh a mzedaar chrcter,she gt rid of j so easilyy๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ ahaa udayy flrtin openly and in full mood,hayye re,manyata ka kityy to dog ke pass hi ja raha hai๐Ÿ˜† intrsting precap!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Pia๐Ÿค—
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Manyata had had enough of riding lessons and she told Kabir the same. As Manyata was dead tired, she laid her head on his back and held him tight while sitting on pillion. Kuvar Arjun singh took his usual spot in the front. It was nothing new for them to be this close as they had been this way for years; but it irked Uday a great deal. He punched the air in disgust. As they sped away, Uday had a thought that brought a smile to his face. He was sure that once Manyata let him come near, she would fall for his charms like a dried leaf and he would conquer her as easily as a pawn in a game of carom.

As Kabir rode through the village, the fresh air refreshed her a little bit and she raised her head from his shoulder. "jab tu ball wapas dene gayi thi, us ladke ne kuch kaha kya tujhe?" Kabir asked her.

Manyata had a flashback of that moment and her face twisted into a disgusted expression. Kabir noticed it from the side mirror and said "kuch galat kaha usne tujhe? Tu ek baar bolde..main kal hi jaake uske face ka design badal deta hoon" he was angry.

"usne mujhe-" no she didn't want Kabir to get into any fights, so she changed it at the last moment and said "usne kaha ki main bohot khubsurat hoon, aur woh mujhse shaadi karna chahta hai" she raised an imaginary collar and giggled.

"toh tune haan boldi?" Kabir asked.

"tujhe lagta hai ki main aise kisise bhi shaadi ke liye haan boldungi? main sirf uss ladke se shaadi karoongi, jo baba mere liye chunkar laayenge" she said with conviction.

Kabir remembered the call he had got from his own father this morning. "Baba se yaad aaya, mere baba chahte hain ki main 15 din ke liye Kashmir jaoon'unka call aaya tha aaj"

Manyata's heart sank. It would be so boring without Kabir. How would she travel to college alone? And above that who would scream out her name from the audience at the Kathak performance she was to give this Monday?

"tu kab jaa raha hai?" she asked.

"Kal, baba ne kaha hai jitni jaldi ho utni jaldi aana..main jaldi wapas aaunga tu pareshan mat ho" he consoled her.

Once they were home, after dinner Manyata helped Kabir pack for the trip and her face remained grim throughout.

"main na baba ko phone karke bol deta hoon ki main nahi aasakta, tu rona band kar" Kabir said.

"Nahi Kabir..tu ja..tere baba ko teri zaroorat hai" she said flashing him a forced smile.

That night as Kabir lay near the window looking at the clear sky outside, he recollected the day's events. He remembered how proud he had felt when Manyata rode the bike for few minutes without his help and also how murderous he felt when he had noticed that the rich looking guy said something to her. When Manyata grew sad over living apart from him for a few days, a strange but pleasant feeling had arisen in his heart. Gosh, he was blushing like a girl!

Next day was a Sunday and their free day. Kabir was supposed to leave in the afternoon and he wanted to spend as much time as possible with Manu and Arjun before that. He came home to find her and she wasn't at home. He asked her mother and she informed him that she was unaware of her daughters whereabouts. Kuvar Arjun singh sat by the window sill with his ears drooped. His small yellow eyes screamed sadness. Kabir picked him up and started rubbing his back and he let out a moan. Even the tiny animal was sad to see him go. But where was Manyata? It was uncharacteristic of her to leave Arjun alone for any length of time.

Manyata was at the small hillock ten minutes away from their house. The place had a dilapidated Buddhist temple and it was deserted. This was her secret getaway whenever she wanted some 'me time'. But 'me time' wasn't much required when she had Kabir for company. What would she do without him?

There was some rustling sound behind her and she was shaken out of her stance. "Arjun, tum mere peeche peeche aagaye kya?" she said. There was no answer. She was about to turn when someone caught her from behind, catching hold of her shoulder.

"uffo Kabir, tum mujhe do pal ke liye akeli nahi chod sakte? tum Arjun ko bhi lekar aaye kya?" she turned and was greeted with an evil grin and two eyes full of mischief.

How impudent can a man be! "haath mat lagao mujhe, samajh kya rakha hai?" she shook him off.

"yeh sab natak, nautanki Yuvraj Udayveer ke saamne nahi chalenge samjhi tum? Hume pata hai ki tum bhi baaki sab ladkiyon ki tarah ho jo pehle nakhre karti hain..phir toot padti hai hum par" he laughed making her see red all over.

"tumhare jaisa bewakoof maine aaj tak nahi dekha..chodo mujhe, jaane do" she yelled.

"aise kaise jaane den tumhe..pehle humare saath kuch waqt bitao..hume khush karo, phir chali jaana..hum tumhe gehne zewar sab denge..jo tum chahti ho sab milega.." he offered.

She was mortified and turned to leave. But she was stopped by him pulling her dupatta from behind.

"Yuvraj Udayveer singh, tum shayad samajhte ho ki main koi khilona hoon, par tumhe galatfehmi hai, main mar jaoongi lekin tum jo chahte ho woh kabhi nahi hoga..tumne mere saath zabardasti ki toh main apni jaan de doongi..mere paas mat aana" she threatened him with her index finger. Her kohl lined eyes blazed and Udayveer felt himself wanting her one more degree higher than before.

"tum agar us Arjun ko apne paas aane de sakti ho toh hume kyon nahi? Usse toh hum Handsome hain.." he winked at her.

He was jealous of that little cat? She felt like mocking him.

"mera Arjun sabse achcha hai..aur tum hote koun ho us par ungli uthanewale? Arre agar tum duniya aakhri aadmi bhi hoge na, tab bhi main nahi aaungi tumhare paas, suna tumne"

The chit of a girl dares to threaten him! Prince Udayveer singh.

She needs to be taught a lesson and he would teach her one soon. He resolved in his mind.

He twisted the dupatta he was holding and pulled her closer. Manyata wasn't expecting this and she literally fell on his chest. He suddenly moved them forward and pinned her to the pillar in front. She had no escape route now. He had cornered her and she could feel his presence in the 10cm radius of her body. Her throat tightened and heart came to her mouth with fear. She wanted to scream for help but no sound came out. He brushed his lips on her bare back and she felt goose bumps rise on her arms. His breath on her back tickled her and she closed her eyes. He turned her slowly and was about to go for her face when somebody yelled Manyata's name.

Kabir! Her rescuer had arrived finally.

As soon as Kabir came near Manyata freed herself and flew into his arms, drawing a deathly glare from Udayveer. He left staring at them as he went. Manyata began to weep loudly and Kabir rubbed her back. "kya hua Manu? Usne kuch kiya? Main abhi-"

"nahi Kabir, jaane do use..usne kuch nahi kiya..chalo ghar chalte hain..tumhe late ho raha hoga na" Manyata reminded him.

She kept talking about random things on the way back home, and Kabir didn't get the chance to ask why she was crying earlier. He assumed that maybe she was already missing him so she must have wept. She was missing him! He felt happy about it and the reason was unknown to him.

She saw off Kabir on the train and now she had no more reasons to keep her mind occupied. All the pent up emotions she had locked up since long raised their head suddenly and she began to cry. How dare that Udayveer singh touch her like that? What does he think of himself? She was no public property..

She must admit that his touch had thrilled her and for a zillionth of a second she had..'

She stopped that thought in mid sentence and decided she was going to wash off his touch from her body first thing after going home.

Precap-

"beti, humne tumhari shaadi pakki kardi hai..bohot bade ghar ka rishta hai..Raj pariwarwale humse rishta jod rahe hain.." Komal, her mother informed her when she reached home from college.

So tell me how was the chapter guys? and i have one more question to ask you, so far i've sent both my updates link in one PM..do you want me to send two separate PM's for two different updates? ๐Ÿ˜ณ please answer๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Chamakchallo30 - 10 years ago
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was awesome Partner...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Ahhhah Kabir feeling for Manyata well thats expected...Koi iss tarah uske upar girega toh he will do the same๐Ÿ˜†...But i think our dumb Manyata is unaware of this progress and going on with friendship...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Now whats Uday doing with manyata omg forcing her๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..
And now he is gonna marry her perhaps just to claim her ๐Ÿ˜•...and poor Manyata...hey will she accept the proposal as such just because of her parents and iam sure KAbir won't be back until Manyata's life messes up
Edited by snowdream - 10 years ago
fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
love it
i hope uday fell in love with manyata soon
Edited by fireroad99 - 10 years ago