Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
You do so well with these scenes - the actual scene itself was way below my expectations given that the show had gone to the dogs by then. Plus, honestly, there is something wrong about "giving" someone a chance to prove their innocence isn't there. It makes you either a judge or God. Not sure I appreciate anyone other the originals being that ;)

And now I wait for Arnav from Waves and Particles' analysis. I could really do with a laugh
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Love truly is a strange and illogical emotion at the end of the day. It makes a perfectly sane person throw logic and common sense out of the window.

Here too A and K are going in circles, call it the demand of the script or the unavailability of the lead actor for a few weeks, it was poorly executed like the many scenes in this story. Despite the issues they had faced, at that point A did know a bit about K and had no faith in his ability to read and understand people, a poor trait for a person who apparently was a business tycoon. Business is not just about money it is about the people one works with, with such poor people skills, no wonder he was so unhappy in life. Not much to add to K either, how did she expect the man who ruined her chances at life at large to show up and prove her innocence, stupid beyond belief.

Nice RB.
dilectus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Vee herself has posted a little something from the same scene..and for the love of god I cant decide which is better!! But then I think, I dont really need to, do I?? Ironically, the theme of your vignettes is mainly Arnav's perspective of things..and sometimes it blows off some of the steam I had in my heart for times when he acted like a total jackass.

Now am next in the row, ain't I?? ðŸ˜Š
atulg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I wish I could have read your vignettes when the serial was going from stunning to bad to worse...
Airport scene - I thought Arnav and Khushi rather BS and Sanaya did a very fine job enacting...but the whole situation where Khushi is having to provide proof for her side of story...Arnav potrayed as a guy with brains the size of a walnut, one that at some point claimed to have a "shaatir dimaag"...very frustrating!

Nice RB!

And yes - Arnav from "Waves and Particles" can only do justice in analyzing this scene. Waiting for my dose of "laughter medicine" for the day!

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Read all of them and i am blown!
You had made some scenes much better. I would say that the acting was really amazing in all of these emotional, angst scenes from both the leads. Esp the airport scene.

I liked these lines
He wouldn't put past her for taking up extreme measures to get what she wanted. He hadn't seen this streak in her for a very long time.

But i can't seem to understand how she trust on that loser Shyam to prove her innocence. 
Plus, Arnav's instincts i guess went on holiday. His conscience was like shouting at him to go and listen to her. Not give her a chance because God knows he is at fault as well. 
Edited by SilentShadow - 10 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely LOVE the concept of not only unleashing the boundaries of where particular scenes of IPKKND were left, be it complete, or incomplete...but also, adding the bits of how these two felt through those times...going deep within...

Have only read the 1st part but will catch up soon and add my bits...thank you for the pm! 

and this especially depicts so much just like all your words...

"She didn't know if she has to be scared of what he could potentially unleash on her or mourn for the birth of a heartless man."

takes me back in time to Feb 2012...

Keep it up RB! You have a gift that people yearn for. Thank you for sharing it with us... 

Edited by nyxx - 10 years ago
RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

9. Blood relations

His hands had been shaking the whole time he drove to the clinic. His heart thudded in his ears as he broke a dozen traffic rules trying to make it on time. His sister was overly sensitive and knowing that the father of the child in her womb was a psychotic asshole had blown away the nimble grip of reality. Her psyche was damaged and rationality was screwed up. He couldn't understand why she saw Khushi as her enemy because none of it was Khushi's fault. Khushi was as much a victim of Shyam's hedonistic act as was Anjali if not some more. Anjali's damaged mind protected the trust and affection she had built for her husband over the years without which she would be simply a bag of flesh and bones. It unnerved him to see her being emotionally dependent on her husband to the extent being paralyzed without him. Shyam had a major positive influence on her life and his betrayal messed up the analytical part of her. Instead of seeing Khushi as a victim, she had seen her as an instigator of Shyam's darker side which led to his obsession with Khushi. This way Anjali's reliance on Shyam's love and support was intact which led her to function as normally as possible. He knew it, all of it, of course. But he couldn't bring himself to blame his sister; not after everything she had been through when they were younger. She was damaged and he would do everything in his power to protect her.

That's why he had asked, no begged, his wife to leave his sister alone and not talk to her at all. Seeing her would bring out everything a hormonal Anjali was desperately trying to avoid and the stress she was facing would affect her and the baby by extension.  But Khushi had decided to offer an explanation to Anjali against his advice not to.

He had found her in clinic in a state he wished he would never ever encounter again. He had managed to convince her and gently gather her in his arms and took her back home. She looked out of the window the whole time he was driving, with a faraway look in her eyes. He prayed that she would hold herself with all possible dignity till they reached home.

Khushi had looked at the whole scene unfolding in front of her with trepidation. He could see that. Once Anjali had settled in her room, he waited for her to fall asleep. The medications took over soon and he found himself walking briskly towards his room.

"Why did you go and talk to Anjali, Khushi?" He hissed grabbing her arm. Khushi looked at him with a layer of unshed tears in his eyes.

"Do you think you are the only person who cares for her, Arnav? I care for her too. I just wanted to-"

"Just wanted to what, Khushi?" He interjected anger now lacing his words. "What was the urgent need that required a clarification at this moment? Do you think Anjali doesn't know what Shyam has done? Of course she does know Khushi. She hasn't found the mental strength to accept that and till then, your presence would aggravate her feeling of abandonment for which the primary cause she believes to be you. She hasn't found it in herself to accept the fact that Shyam never really loved her for all these years. Do you have any idea how all of this feels to her? Do you have a notion of what she is currently going through? Anjali isn't a tough woman like you or even Payal, Khushi. She is a hyper sensitive woman with a weak psyche and is in constant need of emotional stability – the stability that Shyam gave her. Now that he is out of the picture, her mind is trying to cope with all that along with bringing in a new life which she loves and Shyam never really cares." Arnav heaved.

Khushi looked at him unblinking, tears spilling out of her eyes.

"If I hadn't found her in the time I did, I would have lost her forever Khushi." He said, his shoulders drooping and fear clenching his heart.

He knew and accepted the fact that his sister was clingy. For a long time, they were solely dependent on one another for emotional balance. It wasn't a new thing and though it looked out of place for many, it had become a part of their lives.

"Arnav, I felt that somewhere I may have made a mistake…" Khushi started.

"Of course it is your mistake!" Arnav yelled not allowing her to finish. Khushi took a step back surprised at the way he responded. Even when they were fighting at the start of their marriage, he had rarely displayed the kind of raw, primal anger he was showing now.

"I wish I had never married you Khushi," he said, exhausted by the onset of catharsis. "Everything was good back then. Anjali wouldn't be like this today. We wouldn't be like this today. I wish you had never come to my life Khushi." There was defeat in his voice – complete and utter submission to the situation which had left him vulnerable and raw. It had evoked many scars and many unknown fears which he had desperately tried to avoid all his life. He would have lost Anjali and the precious life inside of her.

"You are the biggest mistake of my life."

His last words cut through him more than it pulverized her. He knew it was unfair accusation on her and she didn't deserve it. Without giving her a chance to say anything further, he walked out of the room, leaving her in a pool of disappointment and extreme hurt.

One step forward and two steps back - that's what the thought of their relationship. But he was wrong.

Their relationship was one step towards understanding and a hundred steps into a chasm of their own personal hell where there was only misunderstanding, heartache and longing for one another.

He wished he hadn't said those parting words. He wished he shouldn't have told her the lies he did in anger. He wished he hadn't sounded so cruel and…heartless.

But…he had said all those hurtful words and he sincerely wished he could take it back.

Yet again, they descended several hundred steps in their own personal hell.

Note: Scene recommended by dilectus. Thanks Twiggy in explaining background for the scene.

meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
And despite all of this, she still takes him back, no explanations, no questions. 

Thank you for allowing Arnav some reprieve through his thoughts. If the makers had spent even an iota of screen time on this, this show would have catapulted to another level.

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Anjali is an emotional cripple...

Arnav is a fool, who thinks and still does not, hurting himself the most in the process. He ignores that fact, everyone is dispensable.

Khushi's altruism is useless and to a great extent she called this reaction from Arnav upon herself
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kalyaani

Anjali is an emotional cripple...

Arnav is a fool, who thinks and still does not, hurting himself the most in the process. He ignores that fact, everyone is dispensable.

Khushi's altruism is useless and to a great extent she called this reaction from Arnav upon herself

Am. Erm... Ditto.