Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
neha u r absolutaly right, part was not good...it was amazingly awesome... (Y)
so according to the part...bibs n roody had met before, n she was ugly then, really???????      o_O
n what was that in aloka's part??????...what she was remembering??????...,bibs was stopped from performing last rituals of whom????????
n it was roody n bibs picture which shreya has seen in bibs room right???????...say yes plz
n bibs is taking shreya away from roody...
neha, u hv given a hint of what is coming or confusion ka pahad khada kar diya h...
haila itne saare questions k saath chod diya n that too with a cliffhanger...
plz plz update soon...seriously want to know shreya's reaction n how cum shreya is roody n sumer's weakness...
n what had happened with bibs, n how roody is responsible for this???????,
n who she shubhi, how her death is related to roody     :/
update soon...
luv u...     :-)
PrincesSnowhite thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey rinku
Awesome update
Bt itnaaa saara suspense!
Whos shubhi?
N wt di roody do to bibs?
plzzz do update soon next time
N thanks fr d update...
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ye bhott galat bat h-not a single roody bibs scn---yea yeaaa1! U wrote first scn= when roody ws thinking of bibs luking hot in bridal sartorial… but since em a vry nice follower of ur ff- u hav written another version of same scn in last last-…from bibs hotness realization by roody to her real name realisation…that's why em complaining- atleast a new scene of roody n bibs cud hav been certainly better…ptaa h meine just vo scn- when roody was thinking of bibs hot in Indian- kitni baar pada!..   ((u can very well ignore this complains…stick to ur story evrytime….mmera kyaa h- muje tho herr jagan iss ff mei sirf roody n bibs hi chahiye… ^_^  ))

Bib is so evry time correct abt him- her all predictions abt him r so exact like a wife knows ki paati k dil mei kyaa chall rha h…  :D

'This Bibs looks hot in Indian wear too, so what that her speech is bitter---yesss… dis is the line I read again n again…

No doubt Bibs is a big fish. ---dis is really shows he is Bengali- yaahn per bhi he is talking abt fish-bengali's saple diet…my son roody- she is ur real fianc bibs' house- u see!!!

I strt reading every update of you wid a hope to get answer to my previous questions..but  I end up just adding few more questions…

The flash back u gave- not allowing bibs to do some rites..and yess-who is dis gaudians of anandopur…what kind of insult..and how bibs is responsible for it???is really bibs responsible or she is being wrongly charged for dis..and whose charred bodies r being reffered…

Bibs was reluctant to wear bridals—why???  And roody recognized her bridal wears???dats why bibs ws afraid???

Saare photographs r removed- great- but not those when she was in London- because she was changed there in London from an ugly useless gal to glamorous fashionista….- as sexy as her red cars?? ((car and bibs- killer combination by the way))

Subhi- bibs ki sister h kyaa?? And aloka's daughter….??    Radha- is bibs kinda some friend-who had made her realize abt her past agn- she said subhi was killed bcz of roody???

Haaaooowww maaannn!!!!

Koi kuch batayega….???    ((screaming on top lungs- enough to bring earth quake in this ff thread!!

Roody loves shreya…clear…roody don't love riya- very clear…roody hav bibs- all time on his mind( dil ko sukooon mila feel h yahan))- very clear agn….but he superduper like bibs house evrytime-haha!!!...

What kind of spice was bibs expecting maashi to add??- to her surprise guest roody??- but mesho evn asked him to call her aunty??-kyaa maajeraa h ye!!...  enough rinku di- kuhc tho reveal krooo- humare dimaag phatt jayegaaa!!-itna saare question se…

Roody is gonna live hell for 3 days widout shreya-….i know ppl miss their friends! So much..so  so  much…but not to extend that their life becomes hell!!..

bibs was abt to know by her professor  why shreya is weakness of abi n roody- but that didn't happen as assistance came- a long long back story it is I know- but still…evn dis question is unanswered???

Roody is responsible for someone's death- bibs remember of subhi by seeing shreya-aloka hated roody's visit to home- ananodopur's guardians didn't allow bibs to do the last rites of charred bodies of whom-who is dis guardian of anandopur-why did she go to London-where the hell roody met bibs before as ugly looking un-applicable gal?-and who is the photograph wid her in her room which shreya saw??

Him stands for roody- rite???   (actually I see bibs wid only rooody evry where)) but wat d hell this photo doing in her room??? Why is bibs not calling dis house her home???

Everything went dark in front of shreya's eyes- hoa kyaa h???-has she fainted seeing the photograph (not probable)- or its electricity cut off???

And ab iss dis blockhead koke saw in studio that he is going inform riyaa??-naradmuni ka bhi baap h!1  >_<

Very nice update – pl zpl jaldi jaldi update deker humare brains ko burst hone se bacha loo di!!..

plzz plzz update soon...