What's this on SET India's website?

Abhishek_5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A few moments ago while going through the SET India website, I clicked on the 'Synopsis' section of Anamika. Was very surprised to find incidents mentioned in the written update which were not shown/didn't occur at all on television (from Apr 30th synopsis to the latest one) . The synopsis answers a lot of our doubts and reveals what was not shown. Please check it out before it's rectified. Copy and paste the link below.

http://www.setindia.com/synopsis_guide.php?sid=109

(Please note that this post was written one month ago - on the 11th of May! It was that time when we were all confused about how Anamika had returned in a human form.)Edited by Abhishek_5 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyann28 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhishek_5

A few moments ago while going through the SET India website, I clicked on the 'Synopsis' section of Anamika. Was very surprised to find incidents mentioned in the written update which were not shown/didn't occur at all on television (from Apr 30th synopsis to the latest one) . The synopsis answers a lot of our doubts and reveals what was not shown. Please check it out before it's rectified. Copy and paste the link below.

http://www.setindia.com/synopsis_guide.php?sid=109

tks for this... yes it reveals what was not shown... very silly... how will viewers understand ?
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
well we cant even go wid these synopsis as in one WU it says "Anamika pleaded before divine light and thus is given another chance but this time as human" where as yesterday they showed Shaitaan behind her transition from spirit to human...and it doesn't look Anamika had ever tried calling positive powers. 🤔

Thanks for sharing link...keep posting 😊
Edited by romaila - 10 years ago
Abhishek_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

<font color="#9900cc">well we cant even go wid these synopsis as in one WU it says "Anamika pleaded before divine light and thus is given another chance but this time as human" where as yesterday they showed Shaitaan behind her transition from spirit to human...and it doesn't look Anamika had ever tried calling positive powers. 🤔

</div>

<div>

Thanks for sharing link...keep posting 😊
</font>

Romaila, I think you didn't notice that this post was written one month ago - on the 11th of May. It was that time when Rano had died and Anamika was back as Anamika Malhotra. We all were confused about this. It was at this time that I was going through the SET India website and found these discrepancies which I shared with the forum!

It highlights two things: one, that the CVs had different explanations for Anamika's return and two, that there is poor coordination between the website's content managers and the makers of the show.

Anyways, thank you for encouraging a 'newbie' to keep posting! :-)
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Abhishek: sorry i  missed reading post date 😳 and I agree on two points mentioned in second post.