Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
 'Dulhan wahi Jo Piya Mann Bhaaye'  
credit goes to lovesia to edit this banner

part-45

All reached to Rahmaan's house.The house was ready for double celebrations.First it was the time to celebrate the Eid.Adfter doing their rituals elders diatributed eidi tto youngsters Armaan and jia were so excited to see Sameera at their house.They had invited their friends to show them that Miss India was their guest today.They introduced Sameera to all their friends and cousins. Sameera was feeling high as she was the center of the attraction of youngsters.Salma intuduced Geet to her family.She greeted them all.

soon some youngsters got bored and they thought to play some music and do dance.all were dancing on filmi songs that.Evaery one was enjoying. Even Geet and Sameera too danced and Armaan pulled maan too.but though there was a festive mood.he didn't break Armaan's heart and he too danced for some time.

One elder person-Ajj kal ke bachche sirf filmi songs hi gana jaante hain aur unhi gaano par dance karte hain.iske siwa inhen kuchh aata hi nahin hai..hamaare zamaane me to log kitni khoobsoorat gazahlen gaate the.dil khush ho jata tha.aaj kal ki peedhi ko kahaan ye sab aata hai.

Sameera heard and thought to trap geet-nahin aunty aisa nahin hai. Aaj kal ki peedhi bhi ye sab kar sakti hai.Aap ko pata hai meri bahan Geet ko sangeet ka bahut shauk hai.she sings so sweet.dance bhi bahut achcha karti hai.I m sure usse koi na koi gazhal to zaroor aati hogi.hai na Geet.ab music ka shauk hai to sabhi kuchh aata hoga.

geet was hell shocked to hear this.maan was too stunned at this act of Sameera,but dadi got happy to hear it-really? geet sings very sweet tab to hum bhi sunenge .Chalo Geet ek meethi si gazhal ho jaaye.

Sameera pulled Geet in the center and whispered in her ears-You were enjoying to see me getting humiliated by dadi infront of all.Now it's your turn Geet.Today you will feel it.You are flying quite high,ab tumhen pata chalega sab ke samne sharminda hona kaisa lagta hai.Maan too supports you na and you are here as his girl so let him too feel the shame because of you .may be he will come out of your trap.and will give me my due importance.saying this she went and set beside  maan.Geet saw to every one all were watching her with excitement in a hope.(Baat agar pyar ke sammaan ki ho to koi kaise peeche hate, bhale hi ek tarfa kyun naho)

geet to all-main jaanti hoon ki aap kuchh jyada hi hope lekar baithe hain.but I want to say something before starting the gazhal. Actually my sister praised me more than it needed.So I want to say sorry in advance,ki agar aapko meri gazal pasand na aaye to mujhe maaf kar dijiye.As I m not a trained singer bus shauk pura karne ke liye hi thoda bahut seekha tha

She passed a small smile to Sam.Then she saw maan and he wished her the luck by showing his thumb up.

And her voice started to melt in every ear

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ubN8AsIYX8[/YOUTUBE]

(This is the gazal from the movie..Dulhan wahi jo...)

ab ranz se khushi se bahaar aur khizan se kya...

mahve khayaal-e-yaar hum,humko jahaan se kya...

mahve khayaal-e-yaar hum...

dai was so proud to hear Geet's sweet voice.She saw every one lost in that voice.was happy to see her would be grand daughter in law getting full attention.

Geet saw Sameera

Unka khyaal unki talab unki aarzooo...

Unka khyaal unki talab unki aarzooo...

jis dil me ho wo maange kisi meharbaan se kya...

Priya was seeing Geet with such a admiration in her eyes as she was seeing her own daughter.

Humne chiraag rakh diya toofan ke saamne...

Humne chiraag rakh diya toofan ke saamne...

peeche hatega ishq kisi imtihaan se kya..

Maan was lost in his geet.he got up from his place and went near geet and set on a chair which was lying  vacent near geet and he was constantly starring geet

Ye baat sochne ki hai wo ho ke meharbaan...

Ye baat sochne ki hai wo ho ke meharbaan...

poochenge haal-e -dil to kahenge Zubaan se kya...

geet's eyes met with Maan and she smiled to see him lost.she asked with her eyes -What?

maan too smiled with his eyes-nothing

koi chale chale na chale hum to chal pade...

koi chale chale na chale hum to chal pade...

manzil ki jisko dhun ho usse kaarwan se kya...

mahve khayaal-e-yaar hum humko jahaan se kya..

ab ranz se khushi se bahaar aur khizan se kya..

mahve khayaal-e-yaar hum,humko jahaan se kya

Gazhal  ended.and every one was still feeling the sweetness of the voice.suddenly area was full of the sound of aplauds.Ram came to her and said-geet that was so sweet beta.You have so many hidden talents.har baar kuchh naya jaanne ko milta hai.

Rahmaan-He is right geet.sach me tumne to mahfil me jaise jaan hi daal di.

Geet-arrey uncle! please don't embarrass me.ye to maine kafi din pahle suni thi mujhe achchhi lagi to maine yaad kar li aur aaj kaam aa gayi,bas  

saying this she saw Sameera who was gritting her teeth- koi baat nahin geet  this time I failed,I will get another chance.

maan was watching her with all his love and geet saw it but could only think it as his admiration.

It was evening and time for the aniversary party.Guests started to come.there was huge gathering.savitri ji found some of her friends too she got busy in chatting with them.Armaan and jia were again busy with Sameera in introducing her to their new friends.Sameera was again happy.geet was standing alone as priya was too busy with salma and her other friends.They were meeting after a long gap so lot's of talks were going on.maan came with two drinks in his hands and gave one to geet

Geet took it from maan and passed a smile.

Maan-Getting bore?

Geet-Nahin actually sab naya hai na.Aunty and dadi are busy with their friends and Armaan and jia are busy with Sameera,as they are having some treasure with them.saying this she giggled and maan too smiled -You know iss type ke cities me ek beauty queen ka yun kisi ke ghar aana kisi filmstar ke aane se kam nahin hai.

Geet-Why are you not giving your company to your would be wife.

Maan-wahi to kar rahaa hoon.

geet-What?

Maan-I mean..  I went there but no one needs me.Sameera is busy with her new found fans.

Soon a little boy came there and said to Maan-Maan bhaiya dadi aapko bula rahi hain.aur haan Sam di aur geet di ko bhi.

Maan-hmmm.Tum jaao hum aate hain.

maan called Sam and all went where dadi was busy with her friends.Priya too was there.

savitriji-Sumitra in dono se mil, ye Geet hai aur ye Sameera ye dono Delhi se hamaare saath aayi hain.Geet Maan ke saath office me kaam karti hai aur ye iski bahan hai .Abhi abhi beauty contest jeeta hai.

Geet and Sameera wished all ladies present there.

Sumitraji-Savitri maan ab shadi ke llayak ho gaya hai.koi ladki pasand ki hai iske liye ya nahin?

Savitriji-(seeing Geet)pasand to ki hai par shadi ki jaldi nahin hai.

Sumitraji- nahin shadi me der karna theek nahin hai. Aaj kal ke bachchon ka kuchh pata nahin kab kya kar de.

Maan shook his head-These ladies and their typical talks.huh

Savitriji-kyun? why are you saying this?

Sumitraji-you remember Sheela.uska ek hi beta tha aur pata hai usne apne hi ghar ke naukar ki beti se shadi kar li.

Savitriji-What are you saying Sumitra? How it is possible.naukar ki beti se koi kaise shadi kar sakta hai?Kuchh Laaj sharam bachi hai ya nahin.Sheela ke bete ne apne maa baap ki izzat ka bhi khayaal nahin kiya.Smaaj me kya izzat bachi hogi unki.chhi chhi.Aaj kal ke bachche apne swarth ke aage kuchh nahin sochte.Priya we are too lucky that our maan is of not that kind of boy.

Priya-Sach maa .You are very right.Uss naaukar ne bhi ek baar nahin socha ki jinka namak kahaya unhi ke saath vishwaasghaat kiya.

Savitriji and Priya unknowingly  busy in their cursing session with out noticing one soul who was standing numb there.their talks were workink like arrows to pierce her soul.She was feeling her blood frozen in her vains.maan was stunned too to hear his dadi and maa.he saw towards Geet and saw her eyes filled with water.Sameera added some fuels to the fire.Actually this was the right opportunity to slap geet without touching her-You are right aunty. these unobliged people are always like this.they don't have self respect so other's respect doesn't metter for them.In logon se kuchh bhi expect karna bekar hai.Ye to bas apne baare me hi sochte hain.

Savitrji-shayad tum sach kah rahi ho.

First time Savitriji was agree with her and that too on this matter

maan-Dadi bina sach jaane aap kisi ke baare me aisa kaise bol sakti hain.Ho sakta hai ki us ladki me aisa kuchh ho jo doosri ladkiyon me na ho.naukar ke ghar paida hone koi paap to nahin hai.aajkal to har koi apne bachchon ko pyar aur lagan se palte hain.unhen is laayak banate hain ki wo apne maa baap ka naam roshan karen

Savitriji-aisa kya ho sakta hai?ho sakta hai ki wo padhi likhi ho.Still i m not happy with that.agar Sheela ke gharwale shadi except bhi kar len  to kal tak jo insaan unke saamne haath baandh kar khada rahta ho wahi unka rishtedaar ban jaaye.How anyone can tolrate it.

Maan wanted to give some peace of mind to Sameera for this but Geet stopped him with her eyes.she didn't want to make a tamasha of themselves there as it would ruin the mood of party.

Geet moved from there as she was finding it difficult to stand there. maan saw her going and he also left to go behind geet .At this time she needed someone. he was going behind Geet but Ram called him as Some friend of him wanted to meet Maan.maan went near them and greeted him.After spending few minutes with them. he excused himself  and moved in the direction og Geet but again some of his school friend stopped him.Maan was feeling helpless at that time.he again tried to move but he couldn't find Geet.he searched her in every corner of the party lawn but geet was nowhere to be seen

Precap-A heart broken Geet

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

I know you are angry on me.But i want to show the reality to all of you.

this is the harsh truth.we say what comes in our mind as our first reaction.Mind works later to think on what is right and what is wrong.

pls.leave your comments

Rashmi

Edited by rashmivaish - 11 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
all i can say is this is not what i expected from dadi how can someone just accuse anyone just because they are poor if they have money they are not and and if someone have no money so they are devil i justt hate dadi priya and sameera in this update 
Edited by tamanna1391 - 11 years ago
Ambibamby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are so true, this is the harsh reality. Hate sameera
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dadima aur maan k mom se yeh umeed nehi thi...maan ne sahi kaha...sab kuch jaanne k baad hi comment karna chahiye...abb woh geet ko itna pyar kar rahen hai...jab geet k asliyat jaanenge kya tab usse baat karna bandh kar denge...

awesome n beautiful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

erumzaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
part 45 is good yes its a truth of our society.
geet sang a beautiful gazal.
still waiting for some maaneet moments alone.
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a nice updt...sad but true is what u hav written...and sach bohot kadwa hota hai...continue sooon...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oh Geet is heart broken...

unknowingly Daadi hurt Geet but she is not at fault...how will she know herself what is Geet and Sameera's relation...

when we hear any this type of news all normally react like how Daadi and Priya reacted...nobody in their clear mind will think of marrying their children to servant's daughter or driver's daughter...and if children does something on their own then society react same way...

now how will Maan console Geet...

very emotional update...

thanx for pm...

lizzy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome update 👏 .u know what i just want to kill sam right know with ak-47😡 . she just pushed geet to sing but our geet is so much talented .i could imagine the look sam must be having when everyone was praising geet .bechara maan got one more reason to admire geet 😳 and offcourse hate sam 😡(well every action has equal and oppo reaction )

loved this

Geet-Why are you not giving your company to your would be wife.

Maan-wahi to kar rahaa hoon.

i was laughing so much even my sister was looking at me with amusement😃😆 .what happened to dadi and priya if this was ur surorise hate u kati kati kati(100 times)how could u do this 😭.well i know u will do every thing alright (u see u dont have the choice😈)plzzz give some brains to dd dadi(well this time dusht daanav dadi😡)priya i will not say sam as she is a hopeless case😡.geet would be so heartbroken 🥺

plzzz update soon waiting😃

thank u for the pm

love aanya🤗

Edited by aanya84 - 11 years ago
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
loved the gazal part
dadi n maa will change their view after knowing about geet
poor geet...hope she will be fine
kiran_rati thumbnail