Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: robinhood008

That was an amazinggg update!!

Can't believe I missed on such an intense,witty and finest work in arshi

Though I've been regularly stalking n commenting on your beautiful work of D FOR DESIRE I dnt knw how I missed out on this

M glad that I planned to read n lol I read it all in ago
M our of words for appreciation
All through out the story I was like gosh she is an awesomeee writer
With right amount of attraction,fun,taunts zero misunderstanding jus plain n simple love story with ofcourse your unique touch which I loved the most

Good thing lavanya is no vamp n encouraged arnav to get things straight with khushi n arnav fr once without much thinkin went to het n did the most best thing in his life, kissed her!!
Hope that made sense though

I jus dnt want this to end soon but I know it will
Haha arnav analysis abt red never goin to be the same again
Wish he ll confess rather understand his love fr khushi soon
N khushi the tigress, I've always loved a strong khushi with no backing out without giving a piece of her mind
I loved how u didnt give diwali night the same end as ipkknd, jus loved how things moulded

I sooo hope I get a pm fr this if you do pm at all
loved reading it to bitsss

Amazinggg update!!!

Haha! You joined late .. yeah, it is gonna end soon but not too soon! So stay with us. I replied to someone .. I want to give a different closure to a few of the things here that left us wanting for more in the show. Let's see how much I can do!

It is good to have you here too! πŸ€—
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahehsan

Of Limes and Lemons, eh? Where do I even start? I've been used to the idea of  Laad Governor and Jalebis and this thing surely had me there..! :P
I was trying to understand which term was actually related to Arnav and Khushi in particular? Was Khushi the lemon and Arnav, the lime, or the other way round ? πŸ˜›  What difference would there be then? Maybe, it's kinda trying to say there really is but just an apparent difference when there's actually none? Or that they bear resemblances in a not too apparent way yet they kinda compliment each other in ways we readers will get to explore? With all these insane ideas, I finally decided to give it a read when I saw it recommended on a list of blockbuster FFs and even more so, because it was mentioned it was completed! How wrong I was! :D Let's not get into more details, for I'll surely bore the hell outta you without even commenting properly on what I'd intended to! :D
The first introduction was definitely something I'd relate to Khushi but the way he described her was getting to me, I was wondering if it was Khushi or not, with the way he kept negating ideas popping in his mind! Like she could have been a model if she were taller and if she had a good face et al! Then she couldn't model for anything gave me a sense of denial in him, maybe he was trying to knock out something by not letting that something play with his mind?! πŸ˜‰
Oh Arnav, how would any girl manage to even sit properly when you're in the car, with all your seething looks and glares, let alone clip the seatbelt on her own! Oh Good Lord! When he said she'd ruined his car for the second day, even I was embarrassed!  And the way he didn't disappoint her when he leant in to buckle her seatbelt, was a sign of may be a comfortable start, since she was letting him and he was doing it; as if it were a routine, oh hell, it did become a routine after all! :D
Been a month already, without even talking about it? On a silent agreement, her punctuality improved, plus his daily dose of nerve-relaxing spa, intact!! Lol! πŸ˜†
Wow! Now that was something I was totally looking forward to! Them spending time together and what more better than her being his PA even if our poor Simmy had to fall I'll for a few days?! You know the most favourite part was when he told her "Arnav Ji is fine" on the midst of assigning her some work and getting his point across to her clearly that he'd better like it that way! The way he felt homely, perhaps on a recliner and Khushi offering him his favourite beverage was like oh so warm, I was chanting, "Wedding on the cards,, already? I don't think so! I know you're a nutcase in these matters! "  and voila, I was proved right in the next update! πŸ˜ƒ He goes all green with jealousy and still doesn't understand this, himself! He insults her and expects her to remain her chirpy real self, that too, in front of him! No ways in hell! Good that he was restless, that he was inwardly sorry for having lashed out at her for no apparent reason! But yes, KKG, I  love you more, when you behave just the way he wants and yet are able to drive him to the extremes! Aah, I so love a restless Arnav! πŸ˜‰ The store room scene replayed in my mind when he was hell bent on making her listen to him when he wasn't even sure what he wanted to talk about and she was intent on moving out! And when he goes all mad and irritated about her calling him 'Sir' and asking the reason of her early appearances at the office to which she ignores and instead goes : 

Khushi: Ji but what is the problem if I come to office early?
Arnav: Because you are not needed here before 9.
Khushi: I know but which boss on earth is not happy that his assistant comes early in the office?

I so wanted to kiss the writer for these lines : πŸ˜›
Are you serious? 
Am I joking? 
Fine then. I'll wait downstairs till 9. This has to be most favourite! 

Arnav, my boy, you don't really have to work yourself up to look extra good, your looks are already a blessed bonus to you, who do you want to kill anyways? The girl in question is already floored! Thought you should know! πŸ˜‰
The little Chote-Di convo was nice to read. His lemon was back in his car?!? His? Oh boy, you're completely losing it, already! Don't you see?  πŸ˜³

Again, the tea scene. I like the way you bring the IPK scenes here, tit bits of it here and there really warms up the memories! Also when she said, "Aap bahot ajeeb ho" and he's like : Main ajeeb hoon? Aur yeh tum keh rahi ho? " I still watch that scene and laugh replaying it till I'm satisfied, you know! Khushi and her Salman-Ji! Sanka Devi, you really need to keep a check on your emotions when in front of the Lordy! Given a chance, he'd be pleased to be jealous of your dupatta or hair, too! Please don't drool over other guys in front of him, even if the afore mentioned happens to be the most popular star, already about to turn 50, ruling hearts of many girls alike! Because your Arnav Ji is a bit too touchy when it comes to you imagining people of his sex! πŸ˜†
The first of the oh-so-famous blush gets its entry here! Only if I knew how to blush, I would have known what it truly looked like! :P And the Rabba Ve, ofcourse! ;)
I'm losing count of the amount of favourites being added to my list each time I read an update! Haaye, the whole hunger-feeding part was awesome! He has for the first time felt what it was like to have been force-fed by someone other than his Di, probably and yes he was all warm inside! And when she actually fed her, I really thought if one could be so impulsive, then I remembered, it was our Sanka Devia and just anything is always possible for her! And then moments later, comes his trademark smirk weakening her all the more! Rabba Ve's on their way, indeed! :P

I can never really express how much at ease I've felt through the entire read, because its so much  simple, adorable, warm and even more so relatable to the IpK we love! πŸ‘

Arnav: If it was viral, I would want you to be rather at home then making everyone else sick here.

Simran sighed in relief. Now that was ASR. She was starting to be worried if ASR was unwell.

I agree with DM, it actually is fun to know what the term ROFL really means! 

Chalo now he knows that he cannot take he for granted because if not for him, atleast wedding was already on its way for Khushi and there is something that has pricked him for which I'm glad! Kuch toh mehsoos hua LG ko!  

Maddy is such a sicko! Darn you Madhavan, how I wish ASR had you expelled!  Hmpf! My my! He hurt her now, what's gotten into you Lordy? Can't you see how much she's hurt? But it's good when he always manages to soothe her! In ways only he could! :)
Googling 'lemon fragrance'? This is the limit, Sanka Devi really is having a nutty influence on you and she's definitely gone nuttier already! :D
The flashback simply played a song in my mind : "Yeh daag Jo tumne mujhko diya, us daag se mera chehra khila! πŸ˜‰
You're really one hell of a writer, you know? How come you do it with so much ease and expertise? The scenes are so simple yet they reach the heart and leave one wanting for more! I really appreciate your writing skills, hun! I'm sure I can read the entire FF as many times and still not get bored of it!  Jaadu hai, nasha hai sequence - Amazingly written! Atleast he didn't insult her the way he did in the show! I was majorly pissed at him and wanted him to atleast kiss her in the cheek and attend the call, it wouldn't have mattered if he dismissed his feelings later but that was the most when I hated him! And you've re-created beauty of the scene by showing his stronger side when he doesn't let her go indicating it's not over yet! πŸ‘πŸΌ This was something so expected of him and I love you all the same for doing just that! The way Khushi waited for him gave a sense of peace to me just like it gave to Arnav! Yes, I'm straight! Lol! Both were at peace and at comfort reliving the beautiful moments of the blissful evening they shared! 
The phone call received by her and his short intake of breath, the momentary slip of the tiny kiss leaving them both fidgety in their stomachs! This is all so so dream-like! Darn these amazing writing skills and I can't even justify by giving a proper, fair comment!  The window scene,  was literally shouting, "The pheeling is mutual, Arnav jee! " All that followed, his concern, his caresses, his soothing voice and ofcourse the loud ''Sanka Devii!'' from Buaji was all a goody goody treat to read! :D

Arnav already had gotten up from the bed and was about leave when he suddenly felt being tugged from behind. He was sitting crouched under the bed even before he realized how that had happened.

Trust Khushi to do that and say that : ''You won't be able to say, 'What the!... '' And at the end of the eventful night, Lemon was finally breathing lime, innit? πŸ˜Š
Here comes the realization and acceptance from both their hearts : 

Khushi, of her first ever love and Arnav, that he like Khushi! Way far to learn, boy!  And Lavanya, you're a brave girl, I must say, to leave him and try to let go of him and even more so whe you're trying to offer help to him : 

"ASR. If that box is what I think it is, you better make sure it reaches her.. And if you ever need me to talk to her, I am here."

The 'Samjhi tum'  wala dialog is my all time favourite, man! It shows all the care and protectiveness, he has for her!  πŸ˜Š

The way he holds her and takes her to the car and then away from the people around just to be able to talk to her and clear misunderstandings! This is only something Arnav Bitwa is capable of! :P Don't even know if I can frame anymore words for what followed, because I'd never actually given it a thought that he'd admit it to her that he'd asked Lavanya out because of her!  Please understand what he's desperately trying to say Khushi, usey ''Faraq padta hai!!'' πŸ˜Ž

P.S. : Please update super soon! :)

You already know how much I appreciate your comment. 😊 And how much you made me blush! πŸ˜†

I threw water on your ideas, didn't I? I cant write complicated stuff. This is a simple story .. standing on a simple foundation. And it will end that way too. Not too much twist & turn .. just how these to finally give in to love. 😊

The lines I underlined .. I nodded my head mentally when reading those. You really read well, lady! And you really got my perpectives right. 😊

I cannot do enough justice to your comment .. so in plain words .. Thank you. 😊

Would love to see you here again! You dont comment much, I understand! πŸ˜‰

Omoraboti thumbnail

Next to this post. πŸ˜›
Omoraboti thumbnail
Happy Birthday, Dips! This one is for you! πŸ€—

Readers! I am a baddie with updates, I know! But I think you will get another update by this weekend. 😊 I have replied a few comments from page 63-72. Hope this updat dont scare you away!

Banner Courtesy: GanBarunFan

Chapter 18

"I asked Lavanya out because of you, dammit."

Wind blew between them smelling of rain, caressing their features, in attempt to soothe them. When one was trying to settle with himself, the other was trying to make sense of the revelation. Both fought hard but in vain .. answer would not come easy this time.

Arnav still stood outside the car with his torso bent towards her. His hands still held her hands in a tight hold, pressing against his chest. He was breathing little heavily, the ups & downs of his Adam's apple clearly evident. He could feel his heart racing – his veins pulsating, anticipating the aftermath of what he had just revealed. He was not supposed to say it. Neither did he want to acknowledge it to himself. But it was the truth. And he knew it. He could see questions rising in her eyes and he knew he was not ready to answer her. Still he felt relieved. It was hurting to keep her in dark.

Khushi stared at the face only a few inches away from her. She hardly blinked as she tried to read what those intense eyes really held. Did he know he was talking complete nonsense? What did it mean? He asked Lavanya ji out because of her? Why would he do that? Khushi could feel her thought process going incoherent. No sense of reasoning was helping her to comprehend what he meant.

"What you are saying, does not make any sense, Arnav ji."

Her confused murmur made Arnav flustered. He told her the truth. Of course, she would not get it. Unconsciously, he tightened his hold on her hands, still looking into her eyes, trying to figure out what to say.

Khushi had lost sense of everything else. As she felt the pressure on her wrist, it dawned on her that Arnav was still holding her hands. She suddenly became extremely aware of the feel against her palms – his beating heart increasing her own heartbeat, his toned muscles sending shiver through her spine. She felt her lips still tasted of sugarless, crude coffee and was yearning for more. She jerked as the realization hit her. Arnav Singh Raizada kissed her. And now he was telling her that he asked Lavanya ji out because of her.

Could things get anymore confusing?

Khushi did not even realize when she started to wriggle her hands to be out of his hold.

As he felt the movement , Arnav's eyes fell on his hand only to realize he was still holding hers. He immediately released her hands and took a step back. f**k. He kissed her. He bloody kissed her. And now he was trying to explain to her how he asked Lavanya out only because of her – only because he wanted to forget her.

Could things get anymore complicated?

Arnav ran his hands through his hair, all exasperated. He strode away from the car, his fists writhing restlessly. She was right. He was definitely not making any sense. Why was he hell bent on giving her an explanation when he himself did not know what he should say?

Few minutes passed. Khushi sat still lost in thoughts- her fingers clasped together, eyes fixed on the dashboard. Arnav turned and could see her sitting still. She did not ask for an explanation but he volunteered. And now he has f**ked it up even more. He stood for a few seconds with his hands clasped against his chin and then he made his decision. He walked back to the car and stopped by her side.

"I thought .. I should date someone."

Khushi froze for a second as the calm but frustrated voice reached her. She looked up to meet his turbulent eyes. She remained silent, willing to hear him explain more.

"Your presence induced that thought in me. That .. that I was not going out for some time."

Khushi blinked. How had she given him that realization?

"You still don't make any sense, Arnav ji."

Khushi could see the lines of frustration deepening on his face but she did not stop. She probed – to help him and to help herself.

"Besides .. this does not explain why it matters to you what I think."

Arnav tried his best but failed to shove away the helplessness that was grappling him. He was not liking it. Not at all. This was so not him. Arnav Singh Raizada never felt helpless. And Arnav Singh Raizada never did explanations.

"Why don't you understand, dammit!!"

Khushi flinched slightly as he growled but she would not back out. He wanted to explain; he better do it. It was not that she begged him to. And why did he come up with such a funny excuse?

"Make me understand."

One stubborn woman! Arnav's frustration reached its threshold point and he lost it. As always. And his words came out in splutter.

"Don't you get it?? You are not my type!!"

Khushi blinked. You are not my type. Khushi blinked again. She was not his type. And she understood. Damn she understood. She stared at his face scanning his flaring nostrils, tightened jaw, frustrated eyes and she understood.

The cloud of misunderstanding evaporated. And it was celebrated by a calm silence hanging between them. The silence was followed by a hint of a sad smile across Khushi's face. And Arnav's heart stopped. She was not his type.. but that was not all. In fact, was that it at all? He needed to tell her more. He needed her to understand more. He needed her to understand him.

Unconsciously, Arnav stepped towards her.

"Khushi .."

Arnav watched her blink.

"Besides I don't believe in marriage, Khushi."

Khushi could see the plea peeping through the frustration in his eyes. His eyes were so verbose. Was it because his words mostly failed him? She smiled.

"You don't have to explain anymore, Arnav ji."

Her calm voice did not soothe Arnav. He was surprised as he realized he would have been happier if she lashed out .. shouted ..  may be even pounced on him. His troubled eyes scanned hers but her eyes were guarded.

"I think I should go home now, Arnav ji. We will both be late otherwise."

Arnav perhaps had never been so flustered in his life. He could deal with her words, but not with her silence. This feeling of helplessness grappled him more. He couldn't live with not knowing what was really behind those honey eyes.

"Khushi …"

"Let's go, Arnav ji. I have understood. You need not worry anymore."

Arnav stared at her face and he could clearly understand this conversation was over. Her voice was soft but there was a hint of finality that he could not ignore. Her face was calm and he could read nothing beyond that. There was a nagging feeling somewhere inside shouting at him nothing was okay. The extreme need of knowing everything was alright was killing him. He had to know if she was okay; if she really understood.

"So .. you are keeping the gift?"

"Yes."

Arnav still could not breath a sigh of relief. She was not giving him any scope to converse further. It did not feel right. He got into the car, still feeling restless and started the car towards Laxmi Nagar.

It took them only ten minutes to reach her home. But it felt like hours to Arnav. The silence in the car was killing him. He passed glances at her almost every minute and could see her calmly scanning the road, her otherwise restless hands lying on her lap calmly. Why didn't she probe him more? Why did she not react? How could she just accept everything so calmly? His frustration rose at himself. Why was he not happy that she took it well? Wasn't that what he wanted?

Arnav unlatched her seatbelt carefully and leaned back on his seat. All this time his eyes did not leave her face for a single time. She glanced at him once and as their eyes met she just pressed her lips in an acknowledging smile. She went for the door but stopped and turned her head to look into his eyes.

"You should not have asked out Lavanya ji if you were not sure. You know that, right?"

Arnav remained silent. What should he tell her? That he thought he would get over her, but could not? That he thought it was just his crazy hormones? Well, probably it was his hormones but they seem to jump only around her. He could not freaking control his own f**king hormones!

"Thank you for the gift," Khushi said softly as she caressed the gift box, "I am accepting this only to confirm to you that there is no misunderstanding from my part .. since that is so important to you. I understand you, Arnav ji. And it is alright. We are okay."

Arnav kept staring at her with disbelief in his eyes, as she opened the door and got off the car. She started walking towards her house but stopped after a few steps. She walked back to his side of the car and Arnav quickly downed the window.

"Since you have always known it, you should have been within your limits, Arnav ji."

Her voice was soft but stern. And it shook Arnav.

That someone was teaching him his limits, did not even occur to him. He knew what she was talking about and staring at her beautiful, untainted face he almost re-lived the few blissful moments of their togetherness. Every time it was him who crossed the limit; and she let him.

"Don't do that again."

Her soft voice came as a whiplash.

Arnav flinched as he watched her turn to leave. She walked away as he sat speechless trying to assimilate her final words.

Khushi could hear the sound of the receding SUV as she slowly closed the front door. She walked straight into her room while responding in her usual tone to Buaji's everyday inquiries. As she was locking the door, she realized she had never felt happier that no one else was at home right now. People whom she always wanted to be around, were the ones she least wanted to see her at this moment.

She wondered how she walked back to her room from the car as her body gave in the moment she was detached from the rest of the world. She tried to balance her powerless body against the door but it slowly slid down to the floor. She could no longer breathe with the choking pain in her heart; she had to let it go.

When was the last time Khushi Kumari Gupta had cried like that?

No one knew. Not even Devi Maiya.

The old wooden door supported her shaking body, giving her the most needed privacy to let her pain flow. She cried her heart out, not knowing what else to do – not knowing what else would put an end to the excruciating pain of her shattered heart.

She understood him.

And that's why she could not blame him.

He was so right and he was not at all wrong.

You are not my type.

He was The Arnav Singh Raizada. And she was Just  Khushi Kumari Gupta.

An impossible match. An impossible dream.

How could she be so blind?

Their worlds were miles apart. Their views of life were  poles apart. There was no way she could be a part of his world; neither could he be a part of hers.

He had so many barriers to cross. He had to think of so many things. And all she thought was how she felt .. if he felt the same.

Devi Maiya sighed. Her eyes moistened. People have made this world so complicated. When it was the matter of the most valuable possession of a man – his heart, why mundane things had to come into the equation? Why  couldn't they just hear the voice of their heart?

You are not my type.

Their whole conversation replayed in front of Khushi like a panorama. And suddenly, the thought hit her.

Arnav Singh Raizada cared.

A small smile crept up her weeping face. She mattered to him. Even if a little, but she did mean something to him.

Only if that was enough.

A new stream of pain melted into tears and flowed through her eyes.

Everything felt so meaningless. That he cared, that she cared. In the end, it all meant nothing.

Khushi gave in to her crying heart. What was the point of staying strong to the world when her own world was shattering into pieces?

Devi Maiya sighed again. She wished she could mend her broken heart; could wrap her up in a soothing hug. But all she did was watch her cry.

Sometimes all there is to do is cry. Tears have their own way of healing. Tears have their own weird way of giving strength.

And so an hour later, Khushi Kumari Gupta stood up, wiping the tearstains from her puffed up face.

A heartbreak was not the end to her life. And her life was not only about herself. She looked at her messy self in the mirror and she knew what she wanted to do. This heartbreak would be her own little secret and she would move on. Her stupid dream would be buried inside her heart and her life would be as it should be.

Another hour later Khushi made a call.

"Yes, Khushi."

"Aman Ji, I have completed and double checked all arrangements for the fashion show."

"I have seen Khushi. It looks perfect so far. Wonderful job. We just need to make sure that the execution is perfect."

"Ji, Aman ji. I am sure everything would go fine. I have also briefed the agency people again."

"Good. I hope they understand they would be out of business if they screw up even a little. ASR is all about perfection."

ASR. Khushi tightened the knot around a hidden part of her heart.

"Hmm.. Woh, Aman Ji, I have finished all I was assigned to do. So I was thinking if you could allow me leave for rest of the day."

"What? Khushi are you crazy? You have to come!"

"Woh, Aman Ji, I know I should attend but I really have an important family engagement. And since I don't have any particular responsibility in the show, I would be really obliged if you could allow me the leave."

"Khushi, I am sorry but I really need you here in the show. We need people in the backstage and there is no way I would take any risk there. You have to come. I am sorry."

Khushi tried all her persuasion skills on Aman Ji for two minutes more but she could hang up the phone only after promising to attend the program till the end of the fashion show.

Things were not going as she planned but she would not back away from her resolution.

Devi Maiya breathed a sigh of relief. Neither would she back away from her resolution.

Devi Maiya took a mental note to look into Aman's love life once the story of these incorrigible two was sorted. But that can wait.

Because the story of these two was yet far from over.

bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Updating it to whatever extent I can before 10 tonight..will continue tomorrow..I hope you dont read till then 😳 LOL..I am done  before you update the next chapter.. some part on 23rd, some part on 24th and finally I am done with updating the comment on 25th..hehe..here you go...

Happy Birthday, Dips! This one is for you! πŸ€—

πŸ€— not surpised..I knew I would be getting one..hehe..😳

Its difficult to comment on this part you know..I totally loved it..am I in the minority?
Infact I didnt get upset with ASR..I liked him here... 

Wind blew between them smelling of rain, caressing their features, in attempt to soothe them. When one was trying to settle with himself, the other was trying to make sense of the revelation. Both fought hard but in vain .. answer would not come easy this time.

beautifully written..you said wind blew smelling of rain and I could  feel earthy smell after rain..thought about this "If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees."...

He was breathing little heavily, the ups & downs of his Adam's apple clearly evident.

Tell me one thing..did you write any stories like this earlier..if you did, did you go in to the details of talking about Adam's  apple..or is it the BB who made us notice such small details? sorry..nothing related to story..but I cant stop thinking about him when I read certain things πŸ˜ƒ 

He could feel his heart racing ' his veins pulsating, anticipating the aftermath of what he had just revealed. He was not supposed to say it. Neither did he want to acknowledge it to himself. But it was the truth. And he knew it. He could see questions rising in her eyes and he knew he was not ready to answer her. Still he felt relieved. It was hurting to keep her in dark.

Is he not keeping her above everything else..above everything that he believed in life? He wasn't supposed to say it, he said it..He didnt want to acknowledge it, but he did, not just to himself but to air, rain and his Khushi too..Isn't it a big change for him to even think that he should not keep her in dark..?

Khushi could feel her thought process going incoherent. No sense of reasoning was helping her to comprehend what he meant.

There we go..Did she really not understand at this point or she just doesn't want to believe what she understood? reminds me of "you know it..but you don't want believe it"..we will talk about it πŸ˜†  

Unconsciously, he tightened his hold on her hands, still looking into her eyes, trying to figure out what to say.

LOL..the  most natural thing.isnt it? holding her close to him will soothe his heart because of lemony fragrance..how can I forget that

She felt her lips still tasted of sugarless, crude coffee and was yearning for more. She jerked as the realization hit her. Arnav Singh Raizada kissed her. And now he was telling her that he asked Lavanya ji out because of her.

@Red..would you mind explaining more..what is yearning for what? or who is yearning for what? her lips are yearning for his lips or she is yearning for his touch? or she is yearning for coffee and he is for limony fragrance? I am confused..πŸ˜‰ see  someone is yearning for someone and then realization hit her and she is trying to get out of his  hold..crazy..

Could things get anymore complicated?

are things really complicated..?  or they are making it complicated..LOL..thinking of something a friend (?) said...god helps those who helps themself..πŸ˜† rt? so what can DM do in this case

Arnav ran his hands through his hair, all exasperated. He strode away from the car, his fists writhing restlessly. She was right. He was definitely not making any sense. Why was he hell bent on giving her an explanation when he himself did not know what he should say?

true..he doesnt know what he should say..but he surely knows what he feels and that exactly what he uttered..isnt it..its better if he doesnt think..he does everything right when he doesnt think..all problems will start only when the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada starts thinking

Khushi froze for a second as the calm but frustrated voice reached her. She looked up to meet his turbulent eyes. She remained silent, willing to hear him explain more.

"Your presence induced that thought in me. That .. that I was not going out for some time."

Considering the fact that both usually talk first and then think, this is pretty decent reaction  from both of them.. πŸ˜†

Khushi blinked. How had she given him that realization?

understandable..any girl in her place would get that doubt.. 

what followed this was a typical Arnav - Khushi conversation...

"Why don't you understand, dammit!!"

"Make me understand."

One stubborn woman! Arnav's frustration reached its threshold point and he lost it. As always. And his words came out in splutter.

"Don't you get it?? You are not my type!!"

good that he reached threshold point..else he would never utter it..

She was not his type. And she understood. Damn she understood.

what did she actually understand?  thats a matter of  concern πŸ˜• 

He needed her to understand more. He needed her to understand him.

Is he not trying his best here to clear the  air..ofcourse he is failing because
he sucks (πŸ˜†) at talking

"Besides I don't believe in marriage, Khushi."

there he is...thats the best he  can explain..he told her why he can't take it forward..now its time for her to understand
Khushi could see the plea peeping through the frustration in his eyes. His eyes were so verbose. Was it because his words mostly failed him? She smiled.

verbose..LOL..so apt for describing the language that he can speak thru his eyes 

Her calm voice did not soothe Arnav. He was surprised as he realized he would have been happier if she lashed out .. shouted ..  may be even pounced on him. His troubled eyes scanned hers but her eyes were guarded.

such weird duo..they keep on surprising us..who can understand whats going on in those little heads..😑 

Arnav perhaps had never been so flustered in his life. He could deal with her words, but not with her silence. 

oh..yeah? ..and what happened when he walked away after kissing? now you  know how the silence of your loved one can kill you?

"Let's go, Arnav ji. I have understood. You need not worry anymore."

Arnav stared at her face and he could clearly understand this conversation was over.

@bold: πŸ‘ wonderful..ASR at recieving end..that would  be a site to watch.. 

The extreme need of knowing everything was alright was killing him. He had to know if she was okay; if she really understood.

smart man..I thought everything was alright..but he knew it wasnt..he knew she didnt get it right..πŸ˜ƒ 

"So .. you are keeping the gift?"

"Yes."

is that the only way to know whether everything is fine or not?  

His frustration rose at himself. Why was he not happy that she took it well? Wasn't that what he wanted?

silence kills   

Well, probably it was his hormones but they seem to jump only around her. He could not freaking control his own f**king hormones!

What happened to his freaking "mein apne kismat khud likta hoon".. πŸ˜†

"Since you have always known it, you should have been within your limits, Arnav ji."

Her voice was soft but stern. And it shook Arnav.

haha..love you girl..I am talking about Khushi..not you Farha darling..hehe   πŸ˜‰someone telling ASR about his limits and he is doing nothing about it? wonderful...amazing..

Every time it was him who crossed the limit; and she let him.

@Red..thats the point..instead of asking him not to do it, she can stop him from doing it rt? why give away? πŸ˜ƒ 

When was the last time Khushi Kumari Gupta had cried like that?

😭 I hate to see Khushi...but if its going to help her reducing the pain, clearing her thoughts, so be it..I am waiting..  

She understood him. did she?

You are not my type.

He was The Arnav Singh Raizada. And she was Just  Khushi Kumari Gupta.

An impossible match. An impossible dream.

you missed the important point dear..rewind..rewind..it will help

When it was the matter of the most valuable possession of a man ' his heart, why mundane things had to come into the equation? Why  couldn't they just hear the voice of their heart?

did she do that till now? listening to her heart..?

And suddenly, the thought hit her. sigh..at last..

Arnav Singh Raizada cared. thank you DM

Everything felt so meaningless. That he cared, that she cared. In the end, it all meant nothing. tell me about it.. how can it meant nothing when they both care for each other?

Khushi gave in to her crying heart. What was the point of staying strong to the world when her own world was shattering into pieces?

This line actually choked me..toughest thing to do..isnt it?

Devi Maiya sighed again. She wished she could mend her broken heart; could wrap her up in a soothing hug. But all she did was watch her cry.

you always do that Devi Maiya..you let people suffer and enjoy the game..LOL..did I sound like Kashaf?

Sometimes all there is to do is cry. Tears have their own way of healing. Tears have their own weird way of giving strength.

well..thats what I said..if crying is going to help, let her cry...you are right about tears..

A heartbreak was not the end to her life. This heartbreak would be her own little secret and she would move on. Her stupid dream would be buried inside her heart and her life would be as it should be.

bravo..πŸ‘..but..its not going to be easy my dear...you would have to face him again and then I will see how you are going to react..

ASR. Khushi tightened the knot around a hidden part of her heart.

Told you..you are flustered by hearing his name..how  are you going to face him..not going to be easy..

Devi Maiya breathed a sigh of relief. Neither would she back away from her resolution.

See..she is enjoying the game 😑

Edited by bs_deeps - 10 years ago
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Dips !!!

Farha...

Lovely update !!! Since I have read it beforehand... πŸ˜‰ and have already told u I loved it... Do I need to repeat it !?!πŸ˜†

Arnav's candid confession and Khushi's final realization that he, in fact, does care about her... was beautifully depicted... the play of emotions... was brilliant !

I know it's coming to an end soon... but as I've told u many a times before... it's better to end it on a high, rather than stretch it just for the heck of it !!!

πŸ‘

Edited by iritz - 10 years ago
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Res
edited..
A big applause for u for sticking to arnavs character...
ASR was an exceptional character wid many trust issues...nd not a person who describes his emotions...
So the way u made arnav react was truly nd strictly to his character...nd i lovd it...
Khushi on the other hand is heartbroken...but m sure ASR will defintely do damage repair soon..Edited by arshi-pooja - 10 years ago
Hawa1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ResπŸ˜‰

----unres ----

Amazing update!!!

I had feeling a that Khushi was putting a strong front for Arnav,but deep down she was heart broken..😭
It reminded me of the scene after the "kiss"" they shared and when he rejected her by saying that she didn't mean anything to him...

The excuse he gave that she wasn't her type...well they are zameen asmaan ka farak...

Oh poor Khushi!!

Now she has to face him in the fashion show!! Lets see how that goes.. Maybe Arnav will miss her...

Love the update... 
Beautifully written...

Eagerly waiting ...
Edited by Hawa1997 - 10 years ago
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iritz

Happy Birthday Dips !!!

Farha...

Lovely update !!! Since I have already ready it beforehand... πŸ˜‰ and have already told u I loved it... Do I need to repeat it !?!πŸ˜†

Arnav's candid confession and Khushi's final realization that he, in fact, does care about her... was beautifully depicted... the play of emotions... was brilliant !

I know it's coming to an end soon... but as I've told u many a times before... it's better to end it on a high, rather than stretch it just for the heck of it !!!

πŸ‘

hey Ritz..thanks for the wishes..Farha  mentioned about you many times.. :)  
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

hey Ritz..thanks for the wishes..Farha  mentioned about you many times.. :)  

Likewise Dips... in fact your name is the same as my sister's ! πŸ˜Š

Hope you had a great day... and what a birthday gift !!! I remember Farha gave me a similar gift on my birthday with D4D ! πŸ˜†

Edited by iritz - 10 years ago